Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 36)

Aradhana87 IF-Dazzler
Aradhana87
Aradhana87

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Does anyone know if Vikram aur betaal is online completely?
I tried to record it from Zeetv Wink but somehow there is always a problem when they are showing the last episode so in these years I have not been able to watch the last episode.

ShivangBuch Goldie
ShivangBuch
ShivangBuch

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@Lola

Lovely lovely. Aankhen aur mann dono aanandit ho gaya.

Yes I will now definitely try to do it for Ayodhya kand at least to back you up in your present fever to increase it as far as possible.

@Aradhana

Yes. I also want to watch that last episode and ending of that Yogi but I also can find the episodes on Youtube maximum upto Part 19.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 09 February 2012 at 12:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
^^ Yayyy can't wait! The fever's still as ever so bring it on LOL Even though in the past 2-3 weeks I've combed every single source available online for original text descriptions, other articles, literature, poetry, and even paintings of the character.  Gave me so many points I wanna discuss but at the moment there's so little time to do it :(

Also found this, guys!! Check it out!
It's a documentary on RSji that spans his whole career, nothing we haven't heard before, but jump to about 37 minutes in and pay close attention for some quick "making of shots" from really pivotal scenes! One is RSji instructing Arun, Sunil, and Deepika in a panchvati scene, and another shows him demonstrating the charan paaduka scene to Arun and Sanjay. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo8mas_ramanand-sagar-documentary_shortfilms

And towards the end when you see all the great personalities who presented him with awards, you might catch a glimpse of my guruji :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchDharmaPriyaa

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

^^ Yayyy can't wait! The fever's still as ever so bring it on LOL Even though in the past 2-3 weeks I've combed every single source available online for original text descriptions, other articles, literature, poetry, and even paintings of the character.  Gave me so many points I wanna discuss but at the moment there's so little time to do it :(

It's a documentary on RSji that spans his whole career, nothing we haven't heard before, but jump to about 37 minutes in and pay close attention for some quick "making of shots" from really pivotal scenes! One is RSji instructing Arun, Sunil, and Deepika in a panchvati scene, and another shows him demonstrating the charan paaduka scene to Arun and Sanjay. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo8mas_ramanand-sagar-documentary_shortfilms

And towards the end when you see all the great personalities who presented him with awards, you might catch a glimpse of my guruji :)

I saw those before! Especially the one where RSji was demonstrating the charan paaduka scene to Arun and Sanjay, it was really interesting and of course, well needed since we hardly have any offscreen videos of RSR.

I can't open the link in my lappy though to rewatch it. Do you knwo why?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch

ShivangBuch Goldie
ShivangBuch
ShivangBuch

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Excellent excellent.Clap I watched every minute of the video and also saw Dada Vaswani and Chidanandji (he had visited our house too along with his disciples and I also am in a photo with him as a child in our album most probably Day Dreaming). His speech about the new generation in the end, his love for his wife and family, his humble example of a pen on paper, he mentioning about his values inculcated in all his writings and films such that not a single scene would make him feel ashamed to watch along with the family and many many inspiring parts. His childhood and young age biography reminded me about my presentation in MBA on Ramanand Sagar - an entrepreneur. And apart from mythology section, loved the part of my favourite movie Aarzoo too.Smile Did you notice the same sweater of Rajendra Kumar and Ramanand Sagar in the song 'Bol mere Sathiya' of Lalkar - meri costume expert bachchi LOL? And who is there at 58:25 awarding RSji? Very very known and familiar face. Just 3-4 clips before Dadaji. And Ravindra Jain and B R Chopra are missing in the documentary who I believe should have been there. And I always thought RSji had 4 sons. Who is the 5th? His name is not mentioned even in this video anywhere.

Have you incorporated this link on the first page of 25th Anniversary thread? It has to be there.

Edited by ShivangBuch - 10 February 2012 at 5:25am

Debipriya

Aradhana87 IF-Dazzler
Aradhana87
Aradhana87

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Finally some offscreen moments of RSRBig smile thank you for sharing.
I do have a "kind of press conference video of RSR". I think everybody has seen it . Arunji was in blue shirt, Padmaji wore a nice saree and so did Deepika. Ravindra Jain and ofcourse RS were present.

Debipriya

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Very glad you guys enjoyed it as I thought you would!

@ Janu - no idea why you can't open the link, maybe you're using a different browser?

@ Shivang - daau I will try to rewatch the clip and figure out who that was some time this week, and as for the sweater, I didn't catch it... oops LOL Actually just forwarded through and only played wherever I saw mytho clips, will watch in detail first chance I get and see what other observations I can make :D

@ Aradhana - nahin yaar I've never seen that clip before Shocked Or at least I don't remember it. If it's online or you can upload it, please share!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch

ShivangBuch Goldie
ShivangBuch
ShivangBuch

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Yaar par ye site bahut hi harassing hai. Kaash ye video youtube par hota. Today I was showing it to my student (You know whom Smile) and it was just not loading fast enough and had to cancel the program. Maine to dekh liya patience ke sath. But if we want to show others, this is very poor place for that video to be. We can't go back to the previous point of time of the video downloaded and seen. If we go backward, unlike youtube, it starts downloading the entire video from the beginning all over again.Angry

Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 February 2012 at 11:59am

Go to top