Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 30)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

hey every1!!

Here's a SiyaRam siggie I made!!
Feel free to use!
Hope all like it!Embarrassed
The text says:
Dard ki shaam ho, ya sukh ka savera ho
(Whether its the dusk of gloom, or its the dawn of happiness!)
sab gavaara hai mujhe saath bas tera ho
(Everything is admissible to me, if you're along with me! )
Doesn't it suits the situation!LOLWink

Edited by arun-deeps - 23 October 2011 at 9:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaMagadhSundarivisrom

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Hey guys

here z my new updt on Deepawali!
RS RAMAYAN

SEC VERSION

sec version

(DEEPAWALI spl blast)

RS SK

SEC VERSION

(Goverdhan pooja spl)

MAHABHARAT
( bhai-dooj spl)

though the scene isnt picturised for bhaiya dooj, but Krishna n Draupadi are one of our fav bhai behna jodi so for dem I gave such a theme in this scene!Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaMagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here are some of my recent RS sigs...hope you will like them.Smile

Icons

Both of these shades are 98% same, but the second one has a glow effect around the text and border...which one is better?

-Janu

DebipriyaShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaarun-deepsMagadhSundari

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here's a sig of Shri Krishna meeting Kans's maali at Mathura. It's one of my most favorite scenes in SK, has me in tears because I felt so bad for the maali.Cry

I don't like how the sig turned out at ALLSilly, and I wouldn't have posted it except for the fact that I used some new textures and want to know your opinion on them.

I'm definitely going to make another sig of this scene...not satisfied with it at all!

-Janu

DebipriyaShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaarun-deepsMagadhSundari

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivangBuch

The timing of posting this scene is just amazing Lola. I thought about this scene just day before yesterday only while writing the fanfic on Gandhari in the Gandhari thread. Cosmic connection. Smile Sema is also planning to post something about Ravan and Kans virodh bhakti in Devotees thread started. She will also be posting the analysis of my Kans diary on Janmashtami in her diary thread. 
Awesome, looking forward to both, especially the virodh bhakti discussion since that's right where this fits in!
This sounds like or creates thoughts in our mind of interesting debate something like - Ravan's Prem Lakshanaa Bhakti of Shiv (Demanding, fighting, complaining, getting angry or unhappy) arguably - not sure whether right category or not (I mean prem to dur ki baat whether he can be called real true genuine worshiper/devotee or not) - Vs Ravan's Virodh Bhakti of Vishnu (Parallel devotion/meditation of two forms of God in different ways/bhaav).
Ahhh very interesting comparison, reading the first two lines I thought you were going to go in the direction of something I heard from Morari Bapu once - that the difference between Ram and Ravan's Shiv Bhakti was that Ram idolized his calm, wise, tapasvi form while Ravan admired him in his fierce Rudra mode - unaware that that mode was meant for people who committed the kinds of deeds he ended up committing :( But since I've already heard that POV this new one comparing Ravan to himself only is really a cool way to go! Different types of devotion by the same person towards different deities we have discussed before, but not involving virodh bhakti. As for Ravan's devotion towards Shiv, I want to believe that at some point it was indeed real because IMO prayerful poetry like his Shiv Tandav Stotra do not just come to one's mind without deep divine inspiration, which in turn is a product of devotion... TO BE CONTINUED ;)
And deliberately chosen path of destruction in this world for salvation reminds me of Duryodhan's very popular sentence - "Janami dharmam na cha me pravrutti". (This sounds more applicable to above Ravan scene.) Always puzzling when does this statement comes in the epic because BRC Duryodhan is always stupid and never knowledgeable as his supporters claim with this Sanskrit saying!!!!!!!
Shocked They just support him saying that he was self aware but lacked self control. He knew dharma but couldn't implement due to the inner natural strong force resisting/restricting him. One can't overcome one's nature and even Geeta says that one achieves salvation through the following of his/her nature only whether right or wrong because that is something which is destined by God (it's debateable whether the word destined here is something for which human is helpless which is programmed in own virtues & vices or something which is defined duties as per shaastra in various situations for humans. The alternate word SAHAJAM used in Geeta indicates the former interpretation. Prakrutim yaanti bhootaani, nigraha kim karishyasi?? Swabhaavjen Kaunteya nibadhdhah swen karmanaa, kartum nechchhasi yanmohaat, karishyasyavashopi tat - this is very very crucial interpretation required to be done. How can you expect/ask/force a lion or crockodile to eat vegetables or grass? And a fallen soul can't further fall but now can only be lifted by following own nature. One is required to follow always duty on hand in front in any situation and yet one is supposed to understand that eventually he will be doing only that whatever is naturally made done through him. This is most interesting theory of Geeta - Sahajam karm Kaunteya sadosham api na tyajet - I always wonder what is the context here - in the sense of choice of profession or way/approach of devotion???? Choice of greater role/duty in the situation of moral dilemma??? Or what? ).

Then the deliberate choice also joins the link of our mind to Taranisen story posted by Sema in Krittivas thread. A totally different from Duryodhan's case as he was also devotee with Daasya bhaav perhaps but only pretends unlike Duryodhan. Ravan is difficult to judge whether he is among pretenders like Taranisen & Kumbhkarna or like Duryodhan (as per that Sanskrit line and his epic image not our image through the serial) lacking self control. Kans is even more complex (also Shishupal) because he is not even mentioned anywhere to be knowledgeable (consciously doing adharma and knowing about his death possibly leading him towards salvation) I guess as claimed by some in case of Duryodhan and by most for Ravan.

Note: One must however take note that Duryodhan was not killed by Vishnu's incarnation and didn't go to Vaikunth but went to heaven and he wasn't the dwarpal of Vaikunth or related to Vishnu as his devotee but was Kaliyug.

And why Ravan has to take rebirth as Shishupal if he is killed by Ram and is said to have got the salvation? Why first of all Ravan had to take birth when Hiranyaksha was killed by Varah? Even if Jay had to take birth thrice, then also how can the theory that 'one who is killed by Vishnu gets immediate mukti' be wrong? And Shishupal - the last birth didn't even utter the name of Hari (which Ravan did just before dying) and also the circumstances of his death were not gradually built up like Ravan's surroundings becoming exhausted one by one with relatives breaking his ego by the end of his life when the last arrow was shot in his navel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch

Aradhana87 IF-Dazzler
Aradhana87
Aradhana87

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by ShivangBuch

And why Ravan has to take rebirth as Shishupal if he is killed by Ram and is said to have got the salvation? Why first of all Ravan had to take birth when Hiranyaksha was killed by Varah? Even if Jay had to take birth thrice, then also how can the theory that 'one who is killed by Vishnu gets immediate mukti' be wrong? And Shishupal - the last birth didn't even utter the name of Hari (which Ravan did just before dying) and also the circumstances of his death were not gradually built up like Ravan's surroundings becoming exhausted one by one with relatives breaking his ego by the end of his life when the last arrow was shot in his navel.

I dont know if I am right but I would like to share my opinionStarI dont think shri vishnus theory is wrong but he did not grant "jay"mukti as he is cursed. I mean he is cursed by shri vishnus devotees and as we all have hear I think..bhagwaan to bhakt ke daas hote hain.("lord is a slave to his/her devotees") so even if shri vishnu "proves his rule wrong"he will never prove the words of his devotee wrong..I think thats why this theory is not completely wrong and ultimately jay and vijay do get mukti.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Hey RSR fans! How're u all!Big smile Here'r some reqs I got frm GurEmbarrassed

FEEL FREE TO USE

Here's a req I got done frm Lola di

This is a gift dat a veryyy dear frnd Princess Bushi aka Bushra of mine gave me as a surprise a few days back!Tongue

DebipriyaShivangBuchDharmaPriyaa

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 24 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Janu di's req

RS RAMAYAN
sec version
______________________________________________________-
RS Shri Krishna