Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 26)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Thanks for sharing all the articles and pics of Arun Govil, Gunia, you know I'm always eager to hear about the real life news of our mytho actors.Hug It's really fortunate and great that we get to hear news of the new mythos actors very frequently nowadays, since media has expanded considerably and we are also living the mytho craze now so we're exposed to everything, but a lot of us were not born when RS made Ramayan, so we missed all the news about the actors when it originally came out, but thanks to you we are seeing a lot of it. Thanks dear!

If you have anything new about Deepika, plzzz plzzz share it, you know how much I just adore her.Embarrassed

Awww...no problm di...its my pleasureHugHug Yaaa...I also agree to what u said many of us were not even born durinng RS Ramayan days, so we missed all d news n info abt our fav actors, bt today as u said media is more expanded n they keep us aware of evry single step of the new telly stars throught many shows like SBS n all that are shown on various news channels, that time lacked such expansion n thus ppl cudnt get to know much abt the RSR or any otehr casts, the only thing were magzines wth dat ppl cud know something abt them, bt not that way as we know abt the new gen starsOuch so I'll try my best to find out anything n everything I get abt them n post it hereThumbs Up yupp I'll try n find abt Deepika ji too, yes I know how much u love herEmbarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDharmaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Thanks for sharing all the articles and pics of Arun Govil, Gunia, you know I'm always eager to hear about the real life news of our mytho actors.Hug It's really fortunate and great that we get to hear news of the new mythos actors very frequently nowadays, since media has expanded considerably and we are also living the mytho craze now so we're exposed to everything, but a lot of us were not born when RS made Ramayan, so we missed all the news about the actors when it originally came out, but thanks to you we are seeing a lot of it. Thanks dear!

If you have anything new about Deepika, plzzz plzzz share it, you know how much I just adore her.Embarrassed

Awww...no problm di...its my pleasureHugHug Yaaa...I also agree to what u said many of us were not even born durinng RS Ramayan days, so we missed all d news n info abt our fav actors, bt today as u said media is more expanded n they keep us aware of evry single step of the new telly stars throught many shows like SBS n all that are shown on various news channels, that time lacked such expansion n thus ppl cudnt get to know much abt the RSR or any otehr casts, the only thing were magzines wth dat ppl cud know something abt them, bt not that way as we know abt the new gen starsOuch so I'll try my best to find out anything n everything I get abt them n post it hereThumbs Up yupp I'll try n find abt Deepika ji too, yes I know how much u love herEmbarrassed 

You know, today's media can be used to find out information about old gen actors too, because old gen actors have found means to contact their fans (like through fb and twitter) and because of that we are getting pics and information that even our parents did not get during the ramayan days.WinkDancing Before, actors used to keep a more private life and did not connect too much with fans probably because of shyness or formality, but nowadays actors love connecting with fans and being informal with them so that's another reason information is so freely available about new mytho actors.

Still though, it seems as if Arun Govil feels more free around his fans than Deepika, because there are a lot more pics and information available about him in comparison to her.EmbarrassedLOL So your task is cut out for you in finding some pics and info about Deeps that we do not already have.Wink
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

You know, today's media can be used to find out information about old gen actors too, because old gen actors have found means to contact their fans (like through fb and twitter) and because of that we are getting pics and information that even our parents did not get during the ramayan days.WinkDancing Before, actors used to keep a more private life and did not connect too much with fans probably because of shyness or formality, but nowadays actors love connecting with fans and being informal with them so that's another reason information is so freely available about new mytho actors.

Still though, it seems as if Arun Govil feels more free around his fans than Deepika, because there are a lot more pics and information available about him in comparison to her.EmbarrassedLOL So your task is cut out for you in finding some pics and info about Deeps that we do not already have.Wink

Ahhh gosh my back is paining like anything...actully I'm hacing miserable back pain since 2 days..Cry so Doctor has advised me to take full rest, though today also m down..bt today is Shri Lekhaji's (arun Govil's wife'd birthday...so just opened the PC to wish Sonika her mom's b'day..bt will shut it down soon...m so sorry bt cant help in dis situation..will u plzzz convey dis mmsg to Pari di n others so dat they dont mind my absenceDead
Btyw ya..will try to find more news at her...Btw yuppp I agree, Arun is more around his fans than Deeps, he also replied to my mssg through Sonika's acc...n rest in FB..so he wants to share more abt himself bt as he discussed his problm...he's more busy in Vrindavan's Golden temple work.that Bhagwan Lakshmai Narayan Dham is building to whcih he is the PresidentSmile n also he doesnt know much abt doing all the chatting n mssging so he takes her daughetr's help for the sameSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

hi guys posting some pics of Arunji..frm his movie Itni si baat...isnt he looking tooo cute!!Day Dreaming

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Hey guys here are some siggie I made some days before..14 is frm Ramayan U know..n other is Arun-Deeps siggie without Ram-Siya getup..I know U like dem more as Siya Ram only..bt they looked cute together so siggiefied it!Wink
FEEL FREE TO USE!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDharmaPriyaa

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
OMG! Really AWESOME sig of SiyaRam, Gunu Star I just loved how you arranged the pics perfectly Clap it looks really very very nice Big smile will use it soon Smile you are truly a GREAT DEVOTEE of SiyaRam, love you dear sister Hug May SiyaRam bless you always!

Btw- @ all my RS lover friends,
I'm very busy just now but will keep posting in this thread only Smile it's my BEST thread ever Embarrassed so please keep a continuation of our little chatting/light discussions/posting creations here Smile please try to bring back the sweet homely atmosphere of our previous CCs here, you don't know how much I miss those CCs Cry

Debipriya

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Friends here are some VMs I made before but didn't post here Tongue

Shri Krishna
 Raas Leela song with devotional paintings

Raas Leela video with a Bengali devotional song by Anup Jalota:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IgW2gJtQws

Translation of the song:

Rum jhum rum jhum rum jhum jhum jhum nupur baaje

The sweet sound of her anklet is heard

Aasilo re priyo, aasilo re (2)

Finally he has come, her beloved has come

Rum jhum rum jhum rum jhum jhum jhum

(Dance terms)

Kadambo-koli sihare aabeshe (2)

The beautiful blossoms become pleased

Premero trishna jaage elokeshe

The eternal thirst for love rises in her heart

Hridi-brajodhaam raso-taronge (2)

Like the entire Vrindavan, her heart is overwhelmed with Bhakti-Rasa

Premo- aanonde haasilo re

She is flooded with the joy of divine love

Aasilo re priyo, Aasilo re (2)

Finally her beloved has come

Rum jhum rum jhum rum jhum jhum jhum

(Dance terms)

Dhorilo roop aroop Shri Hari

Lord Vishnu took several pleasant forms

Dharoni holo nobina kishori (2)

The earth is dressed like a beautiful young girl

Chandraro kunjo chere jeno Krishna

Leaving another Gopika's kunjo-van, Krishna

Chandrama gagone haasilo re

Smiled on the moonlight

Aabar mallika maloti fote (2)

The charming flowers bloom again

Viraho yamuna utholi othe

Her previous pain of separation (viraha), which is comparable to river Yamuna, rises up again

Rodono bhule Radha gahiya othe (2)

Forgetting to shade tears, Radha starts to sing,

Sundaro mor bhalobasilo re

"My beloved loves me"

Aasilo re priyo, aasilo re (2)

Rum jhum rum jhum rum jhum jhum jhum nupur baaje

Aasilo re priyo, aasilo re (3)

Happy Janmashtami Video:

Translation of the song:

Timiro bidari alokho bihari

The destroyer of darkness, the Omnipresent

Krishna murari aagoto oi

Krishna, the Murari, has come to earth

Krishna murari aagoto oi

Tutilo aagolo, nikhilo pagolo (2)

All the adversities disappear, all the locks become unlocked, & the whole universe is overwhelmed with joy

Sarbosaha aaji sarbojayi

Mother earth, who can bear with all pain, has conquered the universe today (as she is rewarded with the Lord)

Krishna murari aagoto oi

Bohichhe ujaan ashru Yamunay

Tears from all eyes flow continually as river Yamuna flows (there is no limit of people's distress)

Hridi Vrindavane aanando dake, aaye

On the other hand, pleasure within each heart calls the Lord as the entire Vrindavan calls Him

Bohichhe ujaan ashru Yamunay

Tears from all eyes flow continually as river Yamuna flows (there is no limit of people's distress)

Hridi Vrindavane aanando dake, aaye

On the other hand, pleasure within each heart calls the Lord as the entire Vrindavan calls Him

Basudha Yashodar snehodhar utholay (2)

Mother earth's affection rises for the divine baby just like Maa Yashoda

Kalo rakhal nache thoi ta thoi (2)

The time (kaal) is dancing in joy like a cowboy

Krishna murari aagoto oi

Viswa bhori uthe stobo namo namo

The whole universe bows to Him & sings His glory

Ariro puri majhe elo arindamo

Within the prison of His enemy, the slayer of all enemies has born

Viswa bhori uthe stobo namo namo

The whole universe bows to Him & sings His glory

Ariro puri majhe elo arindamo

Within the prison of His enemy, the slayer of all enemies has born

Gheria dar britha jaage prohori jono

All efforts of guards of prison become unsuccessful

Kararo majhe elo bandho-bimochono

Because He came within the prison who can liberate people from all imprisonments

Gheria dar britha jaage prohori jono

All efforts of guards of prison become unsuccessful

Kararo majhe elo bandho-bimochono

Because He came within the prison who can liberate people from all imprisonments

Dhori ajana roop aasilo anagato (2)

The Lord appears here assuming an unknown form

Jagiya vaythahato daake "Maa Vai" (2)

All the distressed people wake up & say, "There is no more fear"

Krishna murari aagoto oi

Tutilo aagolo, nikhilo pagolo (2)

Sarbosaha aaji sarbojayi

Krishna murari aagoto oi (3)

Edited by Urmila11 - 15 September 2011 at 9:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: