Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 25)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

Frnds this is not done...now when I've moved 1 step to activate no1 else is coming forth so sadCry

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Here's a pic I found of our Ramji Arun Govil discussing an act...isnt he looking cuteDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDharmaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Frnds this is not done...now when I've moved 1 step to activate no1 else is coming forth so sadCry

Gunu don't cry dear bhagini, I am always here in this RS PP Big smile Keep posting all the articles/news you have, & please try to start any new discussion here to make it active, otherwise our beloved RS PP is being neglected very much,Cry iska shunyata dur karne ke liye kuchh to karo Wink & you can restart any discussions like our previous CC's, I will surely participate in it when I will find time Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyaarun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Gunu, I'm here also dear.Smile

DharmaPriyaaarun-deeps

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged

ok so plzz suggest what can we discuss btw will post article on Arunji, his experiences during RAMAYAN, n his interview asap..Tongue so plzz comment on dem as n when u go through dem plzz dont neglect the articles n interviews dat I post on Arunji it hurts when some1 do disDeadOuch

DharmaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Yes Gunia I read the article you posted, & really loved the feelings of Arunji about our Ganga Maiya & Yamuna Ji Thumbs Up so true his words are! Clap Yes I also support that idea of him, we have to keep them pure, as we call them Goddesses, & worship them like our mothers Smile Arunji is very very true to say that they are our IDENTITY Smile love this concept Star & I think he is a great devotee of God, otherwise how could he portrayed Shri Ram sooo PERFECTLY? Big smile He is the only Shri Ram for me, & I use to lose myself in his acting every time, Embarrassed & can't think that he is not Ramji Embarrassed So when I read the first line of this article, I thought that Shri Ram is visiting Shri Krishna's temple EmbarrassedLOL
& yes, the snapshot you posted is nice, but you know, I love only his Ram roop Embarrassed I have placed him in my mind only in the form of my dear Lord Smile so sometimes I can't even recognize him in off screen pictures LOL But yes, he is looking God-like here too like his Ram roop
Smile Btw can you please tell us about which act he is discussing in this picture?

Edited by Urmila11 - 11 September 2011 at 6:42am

Debipriyaarun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing all the articles and pics of Arun Govil, Gunia, you know I'm always eager to hear about the real life news of our mytho actors.Hug It's really fortunate and great that we get to hear news of the new mythos actors very frequently nowadays, since media has expanded considerably and we are also living the mytho craze now so we're exposed to everything, but a lot of us were not born when RS made Ramayan, so we missed all the news about the actors when it originally came out, but thanks to you we are seeing a lot of it. Thanks dear!

If you have anything new about Deepika, plzzz plzzz share it, you know how much I just adore her.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDharmaPriyaaarun-deeps

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urmila11

Yes Gunia I read the article you posted, & really loved the feelings of Arunji about our Ganga Maiya & Yamuna Ji Thumbs Up so true his words are! Clap Yes I also support that idea of him, we have to keep them pure, as we call them Goddesses, & worship them like our mothers Smile Arunji is very very true to say that they are our IDENTITY Smile love this concept Star & I think he is a great devotee of God, otherwise how could he portrayed Shri Ram sooo PERFECTLY? Big smile He is the only Shri Ram for me, & I use to lose myself in his acting every time, Embarrassed & can't think that he is not Ramji Embarrassed So when I read the first line of this article, I thought that Shri Ram is visiting Shri Krishna's temple EmbarrassedLOL
& yes, the snapshot you posted is nice, but you know, I love only his Ram roop Embarrassed I have placed him in my mind only in the form of my dear Lord Smile so sometimes I can't even recognize him in off screen pictures LOL But yes, he is looking God-like here too like his Ram roop
Smile Btw can you please tell us about which act he is discussing in this picture?

Ya I also support n respect that idea alooot!!!Clap
Oh dear ur feeling towards Arunji is sooo cute dat u assume him as Shri Ram!Day Dreaming n hehe Ram visiting Krishna templeWink cool thoughtWinkLOL 
Btw dear I dont know dat abt which act he's discussing...Ermm I just forund a pic in which it was simply written Arun Govil discussing an act...nothing abt the act..so I liked the pic n posted itEmbarrassed

DebipriyaDharmaPriyaa

Go to top