Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 23)

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Naina! Saw your post in the intro thread... welcome aboard Star

@ Aditi - thanks for liking the sig sweets Hug and oh Goddd that scene ROFL "Kim prayojanam? Kim prayojanam?" ROFL  Dara Singh's expressions are epic, and the way he calls Lakhanji out on being Mr. Angry Young Man... good stuff LOL One of my fav scenes in Ramayan, though which one isn't, but still... thanks for the reminder!!!

@ Janu - thanks for liking the sig love... yeah me too happy with the coloring, wonder if it'll ever materialize again LOL And credit for the text goes to my mommy, it's from an 80s American song that she sings all the time... quite a repertoire of those she's got memorized Geek LOTSSS more to share, that VD sig and much more... you shall see soon Wink

@ Sema - thanks yaar glad to be back, too! Can't wait to see the next story in the Krittivas thread!

@ All - any favorite instrumental tunes from RS productions?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDharmaPriyaa..Naina..muffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

Hello!

Hi I'm new here :) Anyone home?

Hey Naina, welcome to the forum!Hug Glad you found it alright.Big smile  Btw, will reply to your PM soon, just a bit busy right now.Embarrassed
DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Sema - thanks yaar glad to be back, too! Can't wait to see the next story in the Krittivas thread!

Dear I'm always here, this PP is my best thread in our forum Star but it seems that you are back LOL, missed you much Cry. & surely you noticed my proposal to start something new/some discussions hereWink otherwise my fav thread is very inactive Cry what do you think about it?
& yes, the Krittivas thread will be updated very soon, stay tuned Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is my request from Jagavi, a combo RSR/ASR of Sita Ma pressing the feet of Shri Ram, much like Lakshmi Ma does to Shri Hari.Day Dreaming Isn't the sig gorgeous?

Feel free to use!

-Janu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2waffles

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Sunil Lahiri to come up with remake of Happy Home...

Thursday, June 30, 2011 | 6:16:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 1 Comments Sunil Lahiri to come up with remake of Happy Home...

Sunil Lahiri gearing up for remake of Happy Home on SAB TV...

Three years back Arun Govil and Sunil Lahiri joined hands and came with a production house named Art Viewers. And their first show titled Happy Home was launched on Doordarshan.

The latest we hear is that Sunil Lahiri is coming up with the remake of Happy Home on SAB TV.

A source informs, "Sunil Lahiri is coming up with the remake of Happy Home for which he has started approaching actors. Sustaining its earlier concept, the show will have a new look with a few new cast."

"Actors like Shobha Khote, Dara Singh, Lily Put, and Sudhir Joshi will join the earlier cast of the show which includes Aruna Singhal, Geeta Shankar and Shauki Senani."

The original Happy Home was set in an old-age home where all senior citizens come together as a happy family as their children abandon them.

We contacted Aruna Singhal and she said, "I did Happy Home which was on DD, but I have not received any call from the production house for its remake. But if I get a call, I am ready to work with them again."

We contacted Sunil Lahiri and he says, " Talks are on with the channel but nothing has been confirmed as of now."

Watch this space for more details…

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muffins2wafflescoolpratz

ADMJCXNK97fan Senior Member
ADMJCXNK97fan
ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
my favorite tune is the theme song, and when luv & kush sing in the city Tongue

OH! i was rewatching sampoorn ramayan recently (movie) (which i remember seeing when i was VEEERYYY littl!!!!! i never knew that Sita actually had two kids!!!!!!) the song luv-kush sing there is INFECTIOUS!!!!!!!! i LOVE IT!!!!!
coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
plzz add me to the list...i missed the CCs.D'oh...well, 've watched most of his series...
n now we hav our masti bhara mythological forum... 'd luv to b part of it... Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchDharmaPriyaamuffins2waffles

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Hi friends I'm back after a long time, here are something I made, Embarrassed
The 1st one on my beloved character Urmila

I tried to make a sig covering the whole RSR family, don't know how it turned out, but here it is,

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchcoolpratzmuffins2wafflesNandiniRaizadaa

Go to top