Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 22)

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
You are welcome dear sister! we will be very happy to read your posts! you can join to our running discussion now! it is on the scene you are using in your sig box!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaBhavanab

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Yes ... I made the siggy after watching this scene !!! Was going through this pages discussion !!! And this scene suddenly took me back !!! I remember watching this scene long back !!! and now when I'm again watching the whole Ramayan ... I'm still at the beginning of Uttar Ramayan !! So I remembered very less about this scene since I saw it some 5 years back !!! But it touched me so deeply ... I had tears rolling down my cheeks !!! It really touched me !!! Earlier when I used to watch Ramayan ... I was more about Arun Ji Arun ji during my early teenage days !! Now when I started seeing it again .,.. and after some conversations with some other friends regarding Ramayan and watching it with a more clear view and all ... I've really become a huge fan of Sunil Jii ... I have liked him earlier too but the liking and the respect I have for Sunil ji now is quite different !!! Look at the way he stands there quietly while everyone speaks .. just waiting to be provided with a verdict for his 'sacrifice' ... and then he comes up saying that the respect and the word of the 'king' his brother matters more than his life ... wow ... I mean he is an epitome of sacrifice, humbleness and the perfect brother !!! So dutiful !!! The following scenes are even more touching !!! When Ram ji decides he'll break all ties with Lakhan Jii which is similar to being given a death sentence ... oh that scene is so touching !!! It's really one of the best moments of Ramayan !!! An unforgettable one !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDharmaPriyaaarun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Continue your discussions, guys! We've got to make these threads active or they'll automatically become locked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Watch out folks, she's on a roll Cool

I'm gonna do something here too - post siggies without feeling guilty about not being caught up on lotsss of replies yet LOL Starting with one from the Dashalya scene that I just posted at the diary thread - where everyone here should visit and post their detailed views on the first epi and any related topics of discussion - feel free to use!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchDharmaPriyaamuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Lola & Lalitha di to make this thread active again, will post my recent creations here to make it more active, & yes, we need some hot discussions too Big smile what do you think?

Debipriya

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Oh wow, this sig is sooo pretty, Lola, what beauty!Day Dreaming The pics are adorable, and the way you blended and colorized them makes the whole sig have that dreamy, innocent feel to it. And the quote you found is perfect too, great work!Clap

Hope you have more to share with us.Wink What about that one VD sig for which I gave you text?

Debipriya

ADMJCXNK97fan Senior Member
ADMJCXNK97fan
ADMJCXNK97fan

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
HIII!!!! sorry i'm sooo late got caught up with all kinds of exams etc.!!!!! lol LOL how's everyone!? better be good!!!! Thumbs Uphahahahaha
i was watching luv kush much earlier (as many of you might have known already!!!!!!!) but i just went back to rammayan and got the biggest kick out of when hanuman disguises himself and speaks in sanskrit to LAkshman & Ram!

speaking of which i heard something about Sunil? i LOVE THAT GUY!! HE IS SUCH A GOOD ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!! every time he has a dramatic role or angry role i feel so affected!!!! he was/IS THE BEST LAKSHMAN EVERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! he really is my fav! and in the luc kush when he has to drop of Sita Maa, oh my heart flooded watching poor lakshman Cry come what may i ALWAYS cry!!!!! hahaha no matter how much i try to avoid it, this epic ramayan is so good that no matter how many times you see it the magic ALWAYS affects you!!!!!

well, that's it for now i gotta go sleep!!!!! hahaha see yall later!!!! and Lola i LUUUV that sig you made! it's so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HeartHug TC!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaMagadhSundari

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Hello!

Hi I'm new here :) Anyone home?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaMagadhSundarimuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top