Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 16)

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

hey frnds ... after a lonnngggg break ... m back with siggies .. Big smileBig smile

hope u like them ... free to use as always !
i used my username in the copyright as right m working on where to exactly open the creations lounge again ... WinkWink

From RS Ramayan :

Thts all for now !
JAI SHREE RAM !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuch..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I have some utterly GORGEOUS requests to share with all of you, and I'm sooooo hyped up about using them that you'll see me going crazy for awhile.Day DreamingLOL

These stunning and magical avis are from akki-rockstar (Swati)...my theme was to mix some Krishna/Balram and Ram/Lakshman warrior scenes from SK and RSR, and she finished the Krishna/Balram ones first since the RSR vids gave her some problem. She'll be posting the Ram/Lakshman avis in her next update, so till then here's what she gave me so far. Aren't they gorgeous?Day Dreaming

This RadheKrishna sig is from jenny1000, one of my Avi/Sig Forum friends who is really amazing in her work.Clap Isn't the sig adorable? It's from the super emotional Virah scene before Krishna takes leave of everyone in Gokul.Cry

This is a Ramayan/SK combo sig of Lakshman and Balram, made by my friend aahana86. I really love these angry pics of Sunil and Sanjeev, and thought they would look perfect in a sig together.Wink

-Janu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaDpka1415

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
WOW Deeps, the Uttar Ramayan sig is really utterly GORGEOUS!Day Dreaming Definitely using in my slideshow soon!

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 18 March 2011 at 8:36am

Dpka1415DharmaPriyaa

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

WOW Deeps, the Uttar Ramayan sig is really utterly GORGEOUS!Day Dreaming Definitely using in my slideshow soon!
thnk u soooooooooo much di ... love u !!
Hug  Hug
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
|| Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna ||

Back with some SK pics after a long time!Big smile This scene features the arrival of Akrur at Gokul after Kans orders him to bring Krishna to Mathura, and halfheartedly Akrur agrees after getting the order confirmed by Vasudev and Devaki. A joyous Nand Baba meets him at the door and invites him to sit for lunch, as they had all been getting ready to eat themselves. Akrur greets Krishna and Balram with tears in his eyes, as he knows about his mission and does not know how to break the truth to everyone, and then praises Yashoda Maiyya's cooking as she tries to overfeed him. Akrur tells them about the Dhanur Yagna in Mathura and Krishna begs his parents to send him and his Dau Bhaiyya to see it. Yashoda vehemently disagrees and tells him that Mathura will be full of untoward Kings and she does not want either Krishna or Balram to be in their midst. Krishna compains about his Maiyya's refusal to Nand Baba, but Nand says that the issue is strictly between Krishna and his mother and not to drag him into it.LOL I loved this cute family scene, it's the very last one before Akrur breaks the news and everyone's heartbroken.Cry

Part One: http://img64.imageshack.us/g/55656626.jpg/

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaDpka1415Radhikerani

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Part Two: http://img535.imageshack.us/g/96434937.jpg/

|| Jai Shree Krishna ||

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaa

Dpka1415 IF-Dazzler
Dpka1415
Dpka1415

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
wwwoooooowwww di ... amazing clicks !!
really cant resist myself from siggifying them .... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
And now for the following part...Akrur tells Nand Baba that Kans has ordered Krishna to be brought to Mathura, and when Nand questions the propriety of his actions when Krishna's own parents have forbid him from going, Akrur calmly tells him that Krishna's parents have given their permission. When Nand looks perplexed, Akrur reveals that Krishna is not their biological son. After a moment of shock, Nand Baba gets into a rage and denies such an untruth. He accuses Akrur of lying though he knows deep down that Akrur would never lie about something like this. His heart broken, he runs out of the room in tears and Yashoda Maiyya and Rohini Devi are stunned and anxious about his condition.Cry

Part One: http://img845.imageshack.us/g/68390880.jpg/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaDpka1415

Go to top