Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 15)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urmila11

Am fine di, how are you dear?
Btw- it's really great experience for me to talk with you for the first time Big smile

I'm fine too....exams are coming up so busy preparing.LOL

Yeah, same here, I'm always so happy when I meet an RS Ramayan or SK fan.Big smile So who're your fav actors in Ramayan and SK? Fav scenes?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaa

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
@ Lalitha di, all of the actors in Ramayan & SK are my very very favorite. I specially love Arun Govil, Deepika & Sunil from Ramayan, & Swapnil, SDB, Shweta & Pinky from SK. Day Dreaming
All RS scenes are my favorite. But in Ramayan, I love to watch the whole AyodhyaKand & Sita Haran episodes, also the Swayamvar & pre & post Vivah scenes. All the songs are heavenly great.
In Luv Kush, I love to see the parting scene of Sita Maa again & again. I can't resist my tears in that scene & in "Maat jao" song of AyodhyaKand too. CryCry
In SK, all the Radha Krishna scenes I love from my heart. How beautifully the Swapnil Shweta jodi portrayed the scenes, Day Dreaming love them alotttttttt.HeartHeart I love all the songs "Na jane tose", "Kampit charan", "Aaja re kanaiya", "Manva pren jagat ka saar", Maharaas song, all.
Btw I watched the video you uploaded on Youtube, that "Kampit charan" song was nicely accompanied by the right expressions of our cute RadheShaym. Loved it a lot & I watch it almost daily. Can you post that video in this PP, so that we all can see it always?   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchAradhana87..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Don't know whether I shared my recent reqs with you guys, but here's one from Shikha.....I just LOVE Pramod Kapoor as Akrur, and I loved all of his scenes with Swapnil, their Krishna-Akrur scenes were so interesting to watch, esp during the Akrur realization and Jarasandh episodes.Clap

And the scene where Akrur goes to Hastinapur on a peace treaty mission was well done, I watched it twice already!LOL The way Akrur is continuously worried about the fate of Mathura and how Krishna time and time again reassures him with a smile....it was well carried out by Pramod and Swapnil. 

Pramod Kapoor was a really great actor, I wish he had acted again in the new mythos too, he'd have made a great Dashrath, Vibhishan, Nand, or Vasudev, etc.Embarrassed

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaa

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urmila11

@ Lalitha di, all of the actors in Ramayan & SK are my very very favorite. I specially love Arun Govil, Deepika & Sunil from Ramayan, & Swapnil, SDB, Shweta & Pinky from SK. Day Dreaming
All RS scenes are my favorite. But in Ramayan, I love to watch the whole AyodhyaKand & Sita Haran episodes, also the Swayamvar & pre & post Vivah scenes. All the songs are heavenly great.
In Luv Kush, I love to see the parting scene of Sita Maa again & again. I can't resist my tears in that scene & in "Maat jao" song of AyodhyaKand too. CryCry
In SK, all the Radha Krishna scenes I love from my heart. How beautifully the Swapnil Shweta jodi portrayed the scenes, Day Dreaming love them alotttttttt.HeartHeart I love all the songs "Na jane tose", "Kampit charan", "Aaja re kanaiya", "Manva pren jagat ka saar", Maharaas song, all.
Btw I watched the video you uploaded on Youtube, that "Kampit charan" song was nicely accompanied by the right expressions of our cute RadheShaym. Loved it a lot & I watch it almost daily. Can you post that video in this PP, so that we all can see it always?   

I also love the onscreen jodis of Arun-Deepika and Swapnil-Shweta.Big smile I did not get to the SDB-Pinky scenes yet so can't comment on them, but I did watch Rukmini Haran for a pic update and really loved Pinky in the role of Rukminiji.Clap 

Yes, I also love Ayodhya Kand and Aranya Kand of Ramayan, but my fav was Uttar Kand because all the actors were at their best in that. You could tell they really improved over the years and lived and breathed their characters.Day Dreaming It was sad, esp the parting scene of Sita Ma, but it truly reached your heart, didn't it?

And I also love the Swapnil-Shweta scenes, esp the Uddhav ones. Shweta was at her best in the Uddhav episodes, esp when she explains the concept of love to Uddhav and makes him realize that it is the greatest feeling in the universe, and that the knowledge he claims is ultimate realization is really not when compared to true divine love and the sacrifice that comes with it.Day Dreaming My favorite scenes with Swapnil were all the war ones....he really did the Jarasandh Yudh and Kalyavan Vadh ones amazing, could watch those over and over.Clap

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaa

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

StarHere is a sig of one of my favorite SK duos: Akrur-Krishna.Star

Free for Use

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 26 February 2011 at 10:13am

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaa

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Here is a Shri Krishna sig I made of Devaki and baby Krishna, using one of my most favorite paintings with Krishna in Devaki Maiyya's blessed womb.Day Dreaming 

-Janu

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaa

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Why is this thread so empty, guys?Shocked Anyone here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
No Lalitha di, being RS fans we can't keep our this happy home empty Big smile, I mean, we should not. Yes I am here but my Exam is going to start, so I'm a little busy now Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top