Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 147)

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@janakiraghunath: I must admire your hard work, they are really truly amazing!!!! The way have u combined Shri Krishna and Ramayan together, I just want to say that it's just fantastic, amazing and an inspiring!!!! Those words which you have written relating to those pics, I can relate to it and feel those emotions, while looking at those glorious pics of Ram-Sita and Krishna-Radha!!!!!

Hare Krishna!!!! Hare Rama!!!!!

RJ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Since @jklp has posted the story about the Lord Varah and Bhoodevi, I really want to clear my doubt here:

Some Puranas say that Bhoodevi (Bhoomidevi) is the wife of the Lord Varaha! Now, the demon, Narkasura is the son of Bhoodevi , so doesn't that make him the son of the Lord Varaha. In the dwapara yuga, the Lord Krishna came to fight with Satyabhama to fight with Narakasyra, as he had the boon that he would be killed only by a women!!!! Now, if the Lord Varaha and the Lord Krishna are the avatars of the Lord Vishnu, then how is it
even relevant that the Lord Krishna killed the demon Narkasura???

RJ

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RJ1234

@janakiraghunath: I must admire your hard work, they are really truly amazing!!!! The way have u combined Shri Krishna and Ramayan together, I just want to say that it's just fantastic, amazing and an inspiring!!!! Those words which you have written relating to those pics, I can relate to it and feel those emotions, while looking at those glorious pics of Ram-Sita and Krishna-Radha!!!!!

Hare Krishna!!!! Hare Rama!!!!!

RJ

Thank you so much, RJ!Hug

It is really so nice to hear your supportive comments. I am glad you like the picturization of the siggie. The pushp vatika scenes from RS Ramayan, RS Shri Krishna, and AS Ramayan are some of my favorite, so I always make creations from them.LOL

RJ1234

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Since @jklp has posted the story about the Lord Varah and Bhoodevi, I really want to clear my doubt here:

Some Puranas say that Bhoodevi (Bhoomidevi) is the wife of the Lord Varaha! Now, the demon, Narkasura is the son of Bhoodevi , so doesn't that make him the son of the Lord Varaha. In the dwapara yuga, the Lord Krishna came to fight with Satyabhama to fight with Narakasyra, as he had the boon that he would be killed only by a women!!!! Now, if the Lord Varaha and the Lord Krishna are the avatars of the Lord Vishnu, then how is it
even relevant that the Lord Krishna killed the demon Narkasura???

RJ

Bhudevi is none other than an incarnation of Mahalakshmi. Mahalakshmi has two forms, Sridevi and Bhudevi. Sridevi is the Goddess who eternally resides in Vaikunta serving Lord Vishnu, while Bhudevi is the Goddess who provides for the entire world. Many people think Bhudevi is a separate Goddess, but she is in fact a form of Mahalakshmi, so yes, she is the wife of Lord Vishnu.Smile

In our temple here, we have an idol of Vishnu and Lakshmi from Varaha avatar. It's called "Lakshmi Varaha Swamy" and tha murti depicts Mahalakshmi sitting on the lap of Varaha Swamy. I guess this is the same as Sridevi or Bhudevi being the wife of Varaha, because both are forms of Mahalakshmi.

Either way we look at it, yes, Narakasura can be considered the son of Lord Krishna, but if we think in a wider range, isn't the entire world children of God?Smile God gives his children a chance to improve their conduct if they commit crimes, but if they do not listen, he will have to kill them in the end to protect Dharma. The same with Narakasura. He was a direct son of Lord Vishnu and also an indirect son, but he commited many crimes so he was destined to be killed.

I hope I have answered your question.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RJ1234jklp

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@janakiraghunath: Where is that temple (which part of India) that you described? Yes, you are right we all are the children of God (no matter what religion we follow). "We are driven by the destiny, and it's our karma that leads into the result of our destiny". I guess the story of Narkasura should be put into the context of "whether you are a saint, or an evil, or an ordinary human being, the virtuous and the right path of the dharma leads to into the moksha".

RJ

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

@janakiraghunath: Where is that temple (which part of India) that you described? Yes, you are right we all are the children of God (no matter what religion we follow). "We are driven by the destiny, and it's our karma that leads into the result of our destiny". I guess the story of Narkasura should be put into the context of "whether you are a saint, or an evil, or an ordinary human being, the virtuous and the right path of the dharma leads to into the moksha".

RJ

I live in the US, so I'm talking about a temple here, but I read online that many places in India have the Lakshmi Varaha Swamy temple. Here's a picture of one temple. I think it's in Bangalore, Karnataka.

RJ1234

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Oh, I c, u live in the U.S.!!!! It has been really gr888 and an honor to meet u and others in this forum!!!! I m in Canada!!!! The reason I asked regarding the place of that temple which you had mentioned, simply because, I am originally from Nepal, but stayed in the states for a certain number of years and now in Canada, and it has been already 6 yrs!!!! Being a Hindu myself, I am always into mythological stuffs since from my childhood!!!! So, when u mentioned that there is a such temple of the Lord Varaha and the goddess Lamxi together, I was thrilled in knowing more about it!!! Thanks anyways :)

RJ
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Let's quickly finish 150 pages so that we can begin the next gallery. How has everyone been? I've really missed all of you!

Go to top