Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 135)

jklp Goldie
jklp
jklp

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jklp

Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hey guys!! made a siggie of Ram Lakahan in Pushp Vatika..they look choo cute na!!
Day Dreaming

Dear Gunu behena, thank u a lot dear for making this divine siggie. You have wonderfully captured the expressions of Prabhu Shri Rama & Shri Laxmana Ji. The Pushp Vatika scene expresses the divine love between Prabhu Shri Ram & Mata Siya so beautifully. The Prathama darshana scene of Shri SiyaRam at Pushp Vatika is one of my favourite scenes dear. RSR & RSK are my so favourite that I love to watch them again & again. The duo are not just shows to me. It feels that I'm reading Srimad Ramayanam & Srimad Bhagavatam whenever I watch them. Immortal creations from respected Sri Ramanand Sagar Ji. Lots of respect to Sri Ramanand Sagar for such immortal gifts for generations to come.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Happy Birthday to Arun Govil!Party I hope he receives all the happiness he deserves in life.

Gunu, you should ask the Global Mods to male your beautiful thread global.Big smile

But I dunno who are Global modsShocked how should I contact them?? can u plz do dat...or tell me how can I tell dem..??
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Hey guys!! made a siggie of Ram Lakahan in Pushp Vatika..they look choo cute na!!
Day Dreaming

Dear Gunu behena, thank u a lot dear for making this divine siggie. You have wonderfully captured the expressions of Prabhu Shri Rama & Shri Laxmana Ji. The Pushp Vatika scene expresses the divine love between Prabhu Shri Ram & Mata Siya so beautifully. The Prathama darshana scene of Shri SiyaRam at Pushp Vatika is one of my favourite scenes dear. RSR & RSK are my so favourite that I love to watch them again & again. The duo are not just shows to me. It feels that I'm reading Srimad Ramayanam & Srimad Bhagavatam whenever I watch them. Immortal creations from respected Sri Ramanand Sagar Ji. Lots of respect to Sri Ramanand Sagar for such immortal gifts for generations to come.

Awww...thanks a tonne for liking it Mita!! I love u for such lovely comments dear! Pushp Vatika Ram Siya eye lock is my fav scene too...every1 wud agree dat its an all time fav of all of us over here...esp the cuteness n innocence of Arun Deepika and Sunil captured my heartDay Dreaming

jklp

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming

Ya Ramanand Sagarji's mytho creation were really something so real that we cudn't distinguish that the whole caste is acting...everything seems so real and natural!Clap

jklp

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged

@Gunu and Vedo,

Wow beautiful sigs guys! I really love seeing your work sooo much.Heart The scenes you choose to siggify are so special!

awww...how sweet! thanx for liking d siggie! so waiting for ur answer..abt Global Mods..can u plz explain me who are they?? Actually I rarely do things like making bday thread for some1 n ol...so can u plz help me in this contextShockedEmbarrassed
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Lovely siggie Arun_deeps...I am using it...Embarrassed
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

@Gunu and Vedo,

Wow beautiful sigs guys! I really love seeing your work sooo much.Heart The scenes you choose to siggify are so special!

awww...how sweet! thanx for liking d siggie! so waiting for ur answer..abt Global Mods..can u plz explain me who are they?? Actually I rarely do things like making bday thread for some1 n ol...so can u plz help me in this contextShockedEmbarrassed

You can actually PM Lola since she's the mod of our forum. I think Lola can contact the GMs and ask them to make Arunji's bday thread global for 1-2 days.Smile
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Lovely siggie Arun_deeps...I am using it...Embarrassed

thanx for using it!! Thanx for making me feel so special by using my stuffs Vis di...that is really very sweet!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpvisrom

Go to top