Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 132)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

@ Gunu - beautiful siggys! Embarrassed

@ Viz - another enlightening article...tfs and keep 'em coming! Big smile

thanx for liking...means a lot!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
@Vis Di
What an enlightening article it was!! Wooww...wonderful..
btw I wud just like to add that there are many ppl...who cannot understand many thigs that Ramji uttered, n they take his character totally wrong, which is not right!

"Soi jaanahi jehi dehu janaayi JANAT TUMHI , TUMHI HOI JAI..." There are counted ppl who can understand Ramji correctly, n they are the ppl to whom Ramji really wants to reveal his true pure character! Embarrassed

Ram jis was surely not being negative or degrading relations wth Lakshman by saying "All brothers are not equal to Bharat"  Its just that the situation i.e. for sacrificing a Rajya for brother's love and devotion, is symbolised with Bharat only..so we also do like dis na ...when it comes to Maryada we take Ramji's name...it is not that other Gods lack Maryada or something like that, we take name of love n it reminds us of Krishna...so its not that Ramji never loved some1...its just like a symbol we set in our hearts, according to the situation...thus, when it comes to sacrificing throne for brother's love ...we chant Bharat's name..its not that Lakshman was somewhere down...its just that he wasn't offered the throne...so how can he be compared with d situation like dis...Lakshman can be given as a symbol of true service n brother's love!

Ramji has also praised Lakshman many times...Like he gave him d place of a father(as he brings food, wood...like a father feeds his children), a son (for the susrusha he does)..a  frnd ( for always being with him)...so how can he be sarcastic ...right??

Thanx for the article di...it was truly delightful to know Ram ji even more closely!Hug I think Ramji has chosen u this time to make us know more abt him..LOL

Thank you!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpVishakha_Sakhivisrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

@Vis Di

Thanx for the article di...it was truly delightful to know Ram ji even more closely! I think Ramji has chosen u this time to make us know more abt him..LOL

Thank you!!

Hey, Bhagwaan...ab itna tareef mat kijiye...I am going Embarrassed. I am on a vacation, so spending time watching some old episodes of BRC Mahabharat and RS Ramayan...and reading up some nice articles. That's all. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Hey, Bhagwaan...ab itna tareef mat kijiye...I am going Embarrassed. I am on a vacation, so spending time watching some old episodes of BRC Mahabharat and RS Ramayan...and reading up some nice articles. That's all. LOL

U deserve all the praise ...wowww plz share more of ur experiences n enlightening thoughts like these...wud love to read them!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

@Vedo, why do you use such a tiny font? Is it for any particular reason?

Not for any reason...I just like the way it looks...is it bothering you in any way? Ermm

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged

"Soi jaanahi jehi dehu janaayi JANAT TUMHI , TUMHI HOI JAI..."

Beautiful thoughts Gunu, I agree with you 100%! Only the pure of heart are able to wholly understand and appreciate the mysterious ways of the Lord. If one does not have a pure heart and tries to fathom him, they'll just end up being utterly confused...and if you approach him with a clean heart then that same heart becomes filled with love for him and there's no need to understand...you just feel the love and that feeling is all you need to live. Such is the Lord's mercy on His devotees.
 Heart Jai Shri Ram! Heart

jklparun-deeps

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:10am | IP Logged

@Vedo, why do you use such a tiny font? Is it for any particular reason?

<p align="center"><font size="1">Not for any reason...I just like the way it looks...is it bothering you in any way?Ermm</font></p>

No...in netiquette it's considered as a whisper...that's all.

arun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged

"Soi jaanahi jehi dehu janaayi JANAT TUMHI , TUMHI HOI JAI..."

Beautiful thoughts Gunu, I agree with you 100%! Only the pure of heart are able to wholly understand and appreciate the mysterious ways of the Lord. If one does not have a pure heart and tries to fathom him, they'll just end up being utterly confused...and if you approach him with a clean heart then that same heart becomes filled with love for him and there's no need to understand...you just feel the love and that feeling is all you need to live. Such is the Lord's mercy on His devotees.
 Heart Jai Shri Ram! Heart

Thanx for getting my point di! btw well said ! When u love ur Lord..whats d need to understand or debate or doubt any of his actions, then every leela seems Madhuram...sweet n pure!
"If one does not have a pure heart and tries to fathom him, they'll just end up being utterly confused"
Ya u're so correct...all those who don't hv pure hearts or mold Lord's pure character just to insult him, themselves get insulted...
Jai Shri Ram!

Edited by arun-deeps - 04 January 2013 at 9:49am

jklpVishakha_Sakhi

Go to top