Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 121)

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged

I think this is the dialogue you are talking about ...he says 'maine apni patni ko paane ke liye jo yudh kiya, Urmile, usme tere pati ki aahuti de di' and 'Lakshman jaise bhai ko gavaakar yeh yudh jeet bhi liya toh kis kaam ka'. I think this may have been the dialogue, but I'm not 100% sure. Whatever it was, I just did not like the way he made separation of Sita seem like a little thing. 

In the first case, he was thinking about what he would tell Urmila after returning back...the irony of the situation...that in order to get his wife, he sacrificed her husband. This part was not harsh at all. I don't think the part about Urmila was bad, but this remark sounded a bit cynical to me, not really what Ramji would say in my opinion.Ermm Showing grief is one thing, which Ramji did do since he behaved as a human, but he never behaved as an ordinary human.

He wasn't talking from his point of view...he was saying it from Urmila's point of view...what she would think if he returned to Ayodhya without Lakshman. That Urmila might look at him with accusatory eyes and he would confess to her saying 'maine apne patni ko paane ke liye tere pati ki aahuti de di'.

It is said in many places...in one scene in RS Ramayan too...that Ram is complete only with Lakshman. Lakshman has a major part in Ram being a Maryada Purushottam. And if that Lakshman is taken away, Ram will lose his mental strength.

I am perfectly ok if Ram utters anything that's human. That doesn't diminish my respect or devotion for him. If he weren't emotional, he wouldn't have been shattered by Lakshman's injury. He would just be standing there unaffected. I wouldn't like that for sure. I like Ram this way. He loved his brother, he was overcome by grief. Being emotional is not wrong.Smile

Edited by visrom - 22 December 2012 at 3:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Content Removed

arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by arun-deeps

hey guys hv updated my agllery too..plzzz visit there also!!
Btw here's one more siggie which I haven't posted here..
for more plzzz visit
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1660162&TPN=146

OMG, I can't believe I missed this!Shocked

BEAUTIFUL sig Gunu, I love this scene and song so much from RSR. Deepika made a stunning bride.Day Dreaming Though I wished she did not look down so much and instead looked at the camera, her eyes were so stunning.WinkLOL Seriously though, I love the pinks and blues you used on the sig, you need to teach me how to do it.Tongue

No problm di! m glad u noticed it nowLOL
Ya Deepika looks really gorgeous, one question, just for fun, what other colour she could have wore instead of pink??  I should teach you???Shocked LOLOr I should join ur classes to be a PRO like u are!
LOLLOL
LOL

Yeah, Deepika was so gorgeous during the wedding! Hmm, other than pink I think she could have looked stunning in purples and greens also, but we don't often see Sita in those colors.WinkLOL

OMG, you don't need classes at all as you're already a PRO!Tongue

arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@Gunu,

Yes, I agree that the Gods never aged. Lord Krishna looked in his 20s even when he was a grandpa.LOL So it's an unrealistic expectation from the audience for Gods to looked "aged" and "mature". Whatever, Arun Govil was still widely accepted like you said, so at least that strange mask did not damage his popularity.Smile

arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I think I replied to everyone now, but let me know if I missed somebody.LOL I'll be gone for most of today so won't be online. I'll be back.
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Yeah, Deepika was so gorgeous during the wedding! Hmm, other than pink I think she could have looked stunning in purples and greens also, but we don't often see Sita in those colors.WinkLOL

OMG, you don't need classes at all as you're already a PRO!Tongue

Ha ha yaa..I've also rarely seen Seeta ji in purples and greensLOL She's mostly in red or bright pink Embarrassed
Btw have u noticed that they have never shown deepika in some colors like Red, right?ShockedThey used Pink, yellow n all for her!

m sorry if m irritating somebodyLOL but, u know its holiday time na..so m thinking abt all such thingsLOL Btw how wud Arun look, if he would have wore a floral sehra instead of the golden oneLOL 

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged

@Gunu,

Yes, I agree that the Gods never aged. Lord Krishna looked in his 20s even when he was a grandpa.LOL So it's an unrealistic expectation from the audience for Gods to looked "aged" and "mature". Whatever, Arun Govil was still widely accepted like you said, so at least that strange mask did not damage his popularity.Smile

Ya exactly, that my point!LOL
Ya thank god that mask didnt overshadow his popularity!Embarrassed

Edited by arun-deeps - 23 December 2012 at 6:32am
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hey guys!
Have made Ramji Dashrathji siggie!
Hope u like it!

^I slightly changed the theme. The text means Ram ji is so obedient that he takes blessings of his father, and looks after all the works of the city. Dashrathji, the king is amused to see such an excellent character of his sonDay Dreaming cute na!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpvisrom

Go to top