Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 120)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jklp

Originally posted by arun-deeps

hey guys!! where are u all?? missing u tonnes..Cry
Have made a Ramji siggie, this is my fav pic of Arun Govil  frm RamayanEmbarrassed
Made it in a new style...hope u like it..
FEEL FREE TO USE!

I'm here dear. Ur creations are marvellous as usual dear.

Awww...thank you dear...lots of love!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jklp

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

awww...thank you for liking itEmbarrassed means a lot to meEmbarrassed Ya his smile is something out of dis world, very divine!Day Dreaming
Hey u noticed itBlushing actually I was really missing d song enni janmalaina, so I wanted to use all the avis I have of dat song...n thereby feeling satisfied everyday with a new scene of d sameLOL
Btw, I personally like keep changing avis n siggies...even I see a change in ur siggie box after two days or soLOLROFL Its really coolCool n I have been inspired to update siggies n avis frm u only di..
ROFLBut seriously I really adore the habit of u changing siggies in siggie dabba...Day Dreamingit gives a feel dat ure active here, u're here with me!Embarrassed
Btw..
I dunno if many ppl know dis or not, but RS ji was in a favour of keeping dis look of Arun Govil(that I have siggiefied), which looked younger without the strange mask , but later the selection committee decided not to show him young, n it will look more real if they give him a mature look with that mask, after all d members agreed, RSji decided to go with the majority and used d mask over Arun Govil's face to show some ageOuch

Yeah, his smile is so peaceful and serene, just like you'd imagine Ramji to be.Embarrassed I wish there were more such HQ pics like these, especially from the swayamvar and wedding sequences.Day Dreaming The new mythological shows have so many HQ pics of almost every scene, but HQ pics of the older ones are so rare.Ouch I am grateful for the ones we have, but I want more. I'm so greedy!EmbarrassedLOL

Aww, that's so sweet that you got inspired by me to change your sig and avi box frequently.LOL I agree that it gives the feeling of being active, plus there are so many beautiful creations made by everyone to use, so when you change everyday you feel like you're doing the justice.Wink

Yeah, you told me once that RSji was in favor of making Arunji look young. He was around 30 then, right? So it was not too old actually, but I don't know why the selection committee wanted to make him look old.Confused How does that look real??? Ramji was only in his teens during the swayamvar and wedding sequences so it's not at all real to make him look older.Shocked I guess the audience back in the 80s preferred older looking actors to play God, but age should not be changed for the audience's interest. When Ram is supposed to be young, he should be shown young. They could have used the mask on Arunji during vanvaas episodes since he grew older during the 14 years, but for Bal Kand and Ayodhya Kand I wish they had made Arunji look his age, like in this pic. He looks really sweet and innocent.Embarrassed
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedo

Heya peeps, how are you all?  Hug Am trying to be more active here.

After ages I made a siggy from RS Shri Krishna:

Big smile

Wow Vedo, this sig looks so divine!Day Dreaming Seriously, I have no words to describe how stunning it looks. You used the prettiest pics of Shweta and the coloring is beautiful. I love how you added the peacock in the middle!Heart

Vishakha_Sakhi

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

hey guys hv updated my agllery too..plzzz visit there also!!
Btw here's one more siggie which I haven't posted here..
for more plzzz visit
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1660162&TPN=146

OMG, I can't believe I missed this!Shocked

BEAUTIFUL sig Gunu, I love this scene and song so much from RSR. Deepika made a stunning bride.Day Dreaming Though I wished she did not look down so much and instead looked at the camera, her eyes were so stunning.WinkLOL Seriously though, I love the pinks and blues you used on the sig, you need to teach me how to do it.Tongue
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hi Visrom! Once again, I'm sorry for not replying to you. I promise that it was not intentional. I just forgot about this AT for a while, amidst my shop updates and all.Embarrassed

Originally posted by visrom

At times, Ram did seem vulnerable...even though He's Vishnu, He wanted to undergo the sufferings which a normal human would and in such occasions He would seem vulnerable. There was another scene where he was about to destroy the entire world because Sita was kidnapped and Lakshman had to calm him down. I totally agree with you. This is a special aspect about Ramji's incarnation that makes it different from his other incarnations. In every other incarnation he never hid the fact that he was God, but in Ram avatar he lived and suffered like a human. In fact, I prefer seeing Ramji suffer like a human in shows and movies than to see him all-knowing and omniscent, because it makes us relate to his pain and learn how he dealt with it. At the same time, Ramji lived the life of an ideal human so when I see his character being portrayed as an ordinary man in shows and movies, I don't really like it. Most of the time, RS Ramayan portrayed Ram well but there were some moments/dialogues here and there that made me wince.Embarrassed I mean, no show is perfect so I'm not criticizing RSji or anything, but as a devotee I did not like those scenes. I don't remember all of them off the top of my head, but when I remember them I will definitely post them here so that we can all discuss.

I think this is the dialogue you are talking about ...he says 'maine apni patni ko paane ke liye jo yudh kiya, Urmile, usme tere pati ki aahuti de di' and 'Lakshman jaise bhai ko gavaakar yeh yudh jeet bhi liya toh kis kaam ka'. I think this may have been the dialogue, but I'm not 100% sure. Whatever it was, I just did not like the way he made separation of Sita seem like a little thing. 

In the first case, he was thinking about what he would tell Urmila after returning back...the irony of the situation...that in order to get his wife, he sacrificed her husband. This part was not harsh at all. I don't think the part about Urmila was bad, but this remark sounded a bit cynical to me, not really what Ramji would say in my opinion.Ermm Showing grief is one thing, which Ramji did do since he behaved as a human, but he never behaved as an ordinary human. He behaved as an ideal human which is why he is called Maryada Purushotham, so to say something like, "I'm sorry Urmila that I sacrificed your husband for my wife" sounds as if he doesn't think much of Sita Ma's troubles in Lanka. It's almost as if he regrets beginning this war at all, which is wrong since Ram fought Ravan not only for Sita, but for the betterment of the world. Although Ram behaved as a human, he knew in his mind that he was God so I do not think he would have made pitiful comments like that. It would have been better had he left Sita out of the remark and blamed himself, which I can see Ramji doing since he was a humble individual. He should have said something like, "Urmila, I am sorry I sacrificed your husband for my sake." Ramji would never have insulted Sita even in thoughts, then how could he have said "for the sake of my wife I sacrificed your husband"? I don't know, I don't mean to argue with anyone but I just don't like this line from that scene.Unhappy 

About the second one...he was replying to Sugreev's anger...Sugreev said that in revenge for killing Lakshman he would destroy Lanka. What Ram said here was that there's no point in having 'revenge' and the loss of Lakshman cannot be replaced by having revenge. I have no problem with this line.Smile What Ramji said was very practical. What was the point of revenge when it would not help Lakshman's condition? At the moment, reviving Lakshman was far more important than getting revenge on Lanka.

I don't know where the 'woman' word came in...as far as I remember he never said that...Confused Can you tell me which dialogue you are referring to? The video link if possible. I'm pretty sure it was the first line you posted, where he compared sacrificing Sita with sacrificing Lakshman. I wasn't sure whether he said "woman" or "sita" but the meaning would be the same i think.

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Sup dudes?Cool

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 24 December 2012 at 8:13am
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Yeah, his smile is so peaceful and serene, just like you'd imagine Ramji to be.Embarrassed I wish there were more such HQ pics like these, especially from the swayamvar and wedding sequences.Day Dreaming The new mythological shows have so many HQ pics of almost every scene, but HQ pics of the older ones are so rare.Ouch I am grateful for the ones we have, but I want more. I'm so greedy!EmbarrassedLOL
 Ya so true! Ya its not just u, who's greedy abt dat! Even I stand in d same queueLOL  Ya, I also wanted pics of wedding, vanvaas, which are not clear otherwise; yuddh kand, ayodhya return pics to be thereOuch in HQ..anyways..I'm ok with what we hv nowLOL 
Aww, that's so sweet that you got inspired by me to change your sig and avi box frequently.LOL I agree that it gives the feeling of being active, plus there are so many beautiful creations made by everyone to use, so when you change everyday you feel like you're doing the justice.Wink
 Yeah, I feel d same. Bt I never thought abt giving 'justice' to d siggies, that thing only a 'MAHARANI', who ows a 'RAJMAHAL' can think LOLROFL Now when, u've given a new point for using=changing all such stuffs frequently, I feel much more satisfied by doing so, coz next, I'll keep 'justice' thing also in my mindSmile thats really sweet!Embarrassed
ROFL
Yeah, you told me once that RSji was in favor of making Arunji look young. He was around 30 then, right? So it was not too old actually, but I don't know why the selection committee wanted to make him look old.Confused How does that look real??? Ramji was only in his teens during the swayamvar and wedding sequences so it's not at all real to make him look older.Shocked I guess the audience back in the 80s preferred older looking actors to play God, but age should not be changed for the audience's interest. When Ram is supposed to be young, he should be shown young. They could have used the mask on Arunji during vanvaas episodes since he grew older during the 14 years, but for Bal Kand and Ayodhya Kand I wish they had made Arunji look his age, like in this pic. He looks really sweet and innocent.Embarrassed
No he wasn't 30, Samir Rajda told me that the shooting of Ramayan started in the end of 1984, n that time Arun wasn't 30, he was 27! So I felt like why did they use dat mask?? n I still cannot find point in how can a God look real, when he's shown in a matured look.
In our earlier discussions also, I raised a point that there was not necessity of using that mask in any of the sequence, even in d vanvaas also, coz Gods never get aged, they always look young! Right?Embarrassed I've read this in many of our holy scriptures that Krishna never looked ld, even when he became a grandpaLOL so was d case of RamjiEmbarrassed
Ya, your point is also correct, it was 80s audiences, who wanted older looking actors to play Gods. Whatever is the fact, but Arun ji looked like Ram, n he was quite good in his roleEmbarrassed so m happy n content abt the reactions the actors got for their superb performanceEmbarrassed

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

hey guys hv updated my agllery too..plzzz visit there also!!
Btw here's one more siggie which I haven't posted here..
for more plzzz visit
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1660162&TPN=146

OMG, I can't believe I missed this!Shocked

BEAUTIFUL sig Gunu, I love this scene and song so much from RSR. Deepika made a stunning bride.Day Dreaming Though I wished she did not look down so much and instead looked at the camera, her eyes were so stunning.WinkLOL Seriously though, I love the pinks and blues you used on the sig, you need to teach me how to do it.Tongue

No problm di! m glad u noticed it nowLOL
Ya Deepika looks really gorgeous, one question, just for fun, what other colour she could have wore instead of pink??  I should teach you???Shocked LOLOr I should join ur classes to be a PRO like u are!
LOLLOL
LOL

Edited by arun-deeps - 21 December 2012 at 8:38pm

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top