Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 118)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jklp

Dear Gunu sister,  I'm speechless dear to watch the siggies from Shri SiyaRama wedding & the Swayamvar one. I'm however unable to make siggies.Cry But, I must say that u, Lola sister & Janaki sister, three of u make brilliant siggies dear. I really love the siggies from RS Ramayan & RS Shri Krishna a lot dear. I request three of u - please keep up ur good job dear. All the very best dear.Smile
SmileSmile

Awww.thats so sweet of u dear! Don't worry, soon u'll also know how to make demEmbarrassed Aww...thanx a lot sweety!I love u!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jklp

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Hey guys, I made two sigs from Ramayan and Shri Krishna. Feel free to use!

Lola's suggestion - Rukmini's shringaar before her "wedding" to Sishupal

Ram and Lakshman from Uttarkand: text is from AS Ramayan

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 15 December 2012 at 8:52am

jklp

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hey guys, I made two sigs from Ramayan and Shri Krishna. Feel free to use!

Lola's suggestion - Rukmini's shringaar before her "wedding" to Sishupal

Ram and Lakshman from Uttarkand: text is from AS Ramayan

awesome siggies Janu di!!
Loved Ram Lakhan one alot...nice text! Nice scene, n superb theme!Day Dreaming
Arun Sunil make an adorable pair! It looks like they are brothers in real lifeLOL

..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
hey guys hv updated my agllery too..plzzz visit there also!!
Btw here's one more siggie which I haven't posted here..
for more plzzz visit
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1660162&TPN=146

Edited by arun-deeps - 16 December 2012 at 10:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpmuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Awww...Cry This scene is sooo touching...wonderful siggie. Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Btw, while I was exercising I just watched the episode in Ramayan when Lakshman was hit by the Shakti and Ram was buried in anguish.Cry It's one of the most emotional and best directed episodes of Ramayan! Lakshman's desperation to use the Brahmastra was so well portrayed by Sunilji, and when he was hit by the Shakti, Hanumanji's dialogues about how Indrajit could not carry Lakshman's body were so powerful.Clap It was also very sad seeing Ramji's anguish. The way he cradled Lakshman's head in his lap was so touching.Broken Heart I also really loved the scene when Sugreev becomes furious with Ravan and threatens to vanquish Lanka. He was such a loyal devotee of the Lord.Day Dreaming
However, one dialogue of Ramji's did make me feel a bit uncomfortable and I hope you all can clairfy about it in case I'm misunderstanding it, or the subtitles did not do justice to the dialogues. He said something like what would he gain by winning the war, and how for a woman he sacrificed his brother.

I felt uncomfortable with this dialogue, because it made Ramji seem a bit harsh and cold towards Sita Ma's plight.Ouch I know he was in anguish with Lakshman's unconscious state, but by saying something like "what would I gain even if I win the war" he is forgetting that his wife is living amidst demons and it was his duty as a husband to protect her. Also, since RSji took Ramcharitmanas as primary source, we know Ramji knew he was God, so killing Ravan was not only to rescue Sita Ma but also for Lok Kalyaan. This dialigue made Ramji seem a bit weak and too human if you know what I mean.
In regards to Sita, I guess we can say that it was not the real Sita who was in Lanka so Ramji did not really insult her position in his life, but he was the only one who knew that and as per his leelas which were for the benefit of everyone else, he suffered the pain of separation just like a human. As far as everyone knew, it was the real Sita in Lanka and so to hear Ramji condeming himself for sacrificing himself for "a woman", it made it seem as if he considered the position of a wife lower than that of the position of a brother, when in reality he respected all the relations in his life equally.
Could you guys please let me know if i'm thinking too much about this and if the subtitles made Ram's dialogue seem harsher than it was? Because this entire sequence was so beautifully and perfectly done, and this tiny dialogue is the only one which really prevents me from enjoying it completely.Embarrassed

At times, Ram did seem vulnerable...even though He's Vishnu, He wanted to undergo the sufferings which a normal human would and in such occasions He would seem vulnerable. There was another scene where he was about to destroy the entire world because Sita was kidnapped and Lakshman had to calm him down.

I think this is the dialogue you are talking about ...he says 'maine apni patni ko paane ke liye jo yudh kiya, Urmile, usme tere pati ki aahuti de di' and 'Lakshman jaise bhai ko gavaakar yeh yudh jeet bhi liya toh kis kaam ka'.

In the first case, he was thinking about what he would tell Urmila after returning back...the irony of the situation...that in order to get his wife, he sacrificed her husband. This part was not harsh at all.

About the second one...he was replying to Sugreev's anger...Sugreev said that in revenge for killing Lakshman he would destroy Lanka. What Ram said here was that there's no point in having 'revenge' and the loss of Lakshman cannot be replaced by having revenge.

I don't know where the 'woman' word came in...as far as I remember he never said that...Confused Can you tell me which dialogue you are referring to? The video link if possible.

Edited by visrom - 16 December 2012 at 11:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBucharun-deepsmuffins2waffles..RamKiJanaki..

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Kya Janaki...I wrote such a long reply but you didn't read...Unhappy

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Kya Janaki...I wrote such a long reply but you didn't read...Unhappy

Hi Vis! Sorry about that, I haven't been active in this AT for a while. It's not that I didn't read your post.Embarrassed I will reply very soon okay?

Btw, I love your CID sig!Day Dreaming

visrom

Go to top