Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 115)

jklp Goldie
jklp
jklp

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Hi guys!!! Missing you all so much... yahaan se jitne bhi mahaan vyakti adhrishya ho gaye hain, hamaara naman sweekar karne ke liye prakat hone ki kripa karein to hum aatmavibhor ho jaayein (those whom I'm addressing, you know exactly who you are) LOL. Meanwhile, Gunu and Mita, many many thanks to you both keeping the thread active and lively Hug

With God's grace, I've pretty much fully to my new job and change of schedule and will hopefully be back for fairly regular interaction with you all starting... well, now! Over the past week I got in that mood a couple of times to watch assorted favorite RS mytho moments again, and those led to some observations. One is deeper and more discussion worthy than the other, but either may spark the kind of conversation with you all which I've been craving for so please jump in, anyone!

- In Ayodhya Kand, when Dashrath passes away, Shri Ram has a dream about him. After describing it briefly, he says "may God bless him with a long life". Since we all know how precise RSji was with every dialogue, so what do you think he meant by this one?
Do you interpret it as mere dramatic irony, or a clue that Shri Ram is perfectly aware of his divinity as per this portrayal and was referring to Dashrath's soul, which by remembering him fondly in the body's last moments, attained longevity in whatever state it sought? Or something else entirely?

- Another dialogue observation, this time a frivolous one: I was rewatching the baby Krishna scenes after Putna Uddhaar and before the naming ceremony, and I noticed that the bodiless Uttkach's words to Kans - something to the effect of "hamaare deh aapki aankhon ke saamne nahin, iska arth yeh toh nahin ki aapne hamein mann se bhi bhula diya?" - did anyone notice that this is literally a translation of the popular idiom "out of sight, out of mind"? LOL I've noticed quite a few occasions on which RSji did this; normally it is very hard to do such a literal reproduction of an English phrase in Hindi (and Hindi to English, even more so), he managed it without the slightest bit of awkwardness.

I haven't checked too far back in the thread to see what all I've missed, but Gunu, that latest SiyaRam negchaar sig is quite literally heart-stealing Heart<< see, it stole mine and stuck it right there LOL j/k... that sounds kinda gross actually DeadLOL When my shitty jokes are back, maano main poori tarah waapis aa gayi LOL But seriously, the effects you used have a truly heavenly vibe to them - the smoky, misty texture on top with the little lights in it looks like staring into a foggy store window at beautiful Christmas decorations... perfect for this season Wink The texture and brush use are really pro and divine, and that emphasis on pink in the coloring is bound to appeal to me! Rock on behna Clap

Dear  Lola sister,  I  also missed u dear.  I'm very glad to know that u will be regular here like earlier. I have newly joined this section. I must say that I'm very grateful & thankful to Prabhu Shri Ramachandra & Mata Siya to meet me with sweet sisters like you  & Gunia sister & also other sweet sisters of this section. All of u are very nice. I want to give a very heartful  thanks & gratitude to the person who has opened this AT.  RSR & RSK are my life dear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaMagadhSundariarun-deeps

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hey guys!! here r two siggies I made
One is frm Siya Swayamvar

n the other one is frm Kangna dhoondhoBlushing another Ram Siya cute scene that comes right after Negchaar!

FEEL FREE TO USE!!

Edited by arun-deeps - 08 December 2012 at 6:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Wooow, beautiful siggies Gunu! They are just SO CUTE! I love the blending and coloring of the first one. You are seriously perfect with using just the right amount of textures and brushes. I also really love the 2nd one. The quote you chose for it is PERFECT!Yoyo &amp; Cici Emoticons 93 Where do you get your quotes yaar? They are always perfect for the scene chosen!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Gunia, I'm going to save all your new creations and make a slideshow very soon. I miss those things we all used to have in our sigboxes.Yoyo &amp; Cici Emoticons 95

arun-deeps

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wooow, beautiful siggies Gunu! They are just SO CUTE! I love the blending and coloring of the first one. You are seriously perfect with using just the right amount of textures and brushes. I also really love the 2nd one. The quote you chose for it is PERFECT!Yoyo &amp;amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 93 Where do you get your quotes yaar? They are always perfect for the scene chosen!

Awww...thanx a bunch for liking dem...u really made my day wth ur encouraging comment!! Ha ha ha hadis is seriously a cute oneLOL
n as per ur past post is concerned..off course m not been humble, when I say dat I learn frm all u talented sisters, m just being honest!LOL
Btw, I find quotes frm google onlySmile

Edited by arun-deeps - 08 December 2012 at 6:59am

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wooow, beautiful siggies Gunu! They are just SO CUTE! I love the blending and coloring of the first one. You are seriously perfect with using just the right amount of textures and brushes. I also really love the 2nd one. The quote you chose for it is PERFECT!Yoyo &amp;amp;amp;amp; Cici Emoticons 93 Where do you get your quotes yaar? They are always perfect for the scene chosen!

Awww...thanx a bunch for liking dem...u really made my day wth ur encouraging comment!! Ha ha ha hadis is seriously a cute oneLOL
n as per ur past post is concerned..off course m not been humble, when I say dat I learn frm all u talented sisters, m just being honest!LOL
Btw, I find quotes frm google onlySmile

Lol, I am glad you like that emoticon. It's very cute!LOL

Fine, fine, I accept you're just being "honest" but I still think you're trying to be humble.ROFL
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Btw, who wants to help me spam this thread? I'm kind of eager to finish this one and start the next before discussing anything "of value".LOL I want to decorate the first page of the next thread beautifully, as I don't have much inspiration to edit the current one. I'll just leave it as it is since we're almost done with this AT anyway.
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
I guess I can start by posting pictures of my favorite scenes in Ramayan and Shri Krishna. Anyone wish to join me?

jklp

Go to top