Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 153

jklp

Goldie

jklp

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hey guys!
Have made a siggie for Siya Ram Negchaar! Arun Deepika look so cute in d scene!Blushing There expressions were damn cute in d sceneLOLBlushing
Hope u all like it. FEEL FREE TO USE!!

Dear Gunu sister, Very sweet & romantic scene indeed. Thank u a lot dear sharing this wonderful siggie. All siggies of Arun Ji & Deepika Ji are so beautiful & divine that its very difficult to describe in words.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 114)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged

Hey guys!
Have made a siggie for Siya Ram Negchaar! Arun Deepika look so cute in d scene!Blushing There expressions were damn cute in d sceneLOLBlushing
Hope u all like it. FEEL FREE TO USE!!

OMG!!!!! This is sooo beautiful!Day Dreaming Gunu, when did you become so professional yaar? Your colorings and effects are beyond outstanding.Heart I just love how you highlighted the pink of Sitaji's sari. It looks breathtakingly gorgeous!!Star Seriously, this is one of my very favorite siggies. Thank you so much for making it! I'm definitely saving it in my folders.Wink

arun-deeps

IF-Dazzler

arun-deeps

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jklp

Dear Gunu sister, Very sweet & romantic scene indeed. Thank u a lot dear sharing this wonderful siggie. All siggies of Arun Ji & Deepika Ji are so beautiful & divine that its very difficult to describe in words.

Awww!! My sweet sis u're such a sweetheart!Heart thanx a bunch for liking the siggie! Means a lot to me!
Yeah u're so correct! ArunDeeps are my all time fav jodi, Day Dreamingthey hv such divine look n innocence, their chemistry comes out so well in every scene that it looks like they are really in love, but they weren't LOL...really a perfect jodi for d role!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jklp

arun-deeps

IF-Dazzler

arun-deeps

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!!! This is sooo beautiful!Day Dreaming Gunu, when did you become so professional yaar? Your colorings and effects are beyond outstanding.Heart I just love how you highlighted the pink of Sitaji's sari. It looks breathtakingly gorgeous!!Star Seriously, this is one of my very favorite siggies. Thank you so much for making it! I'm definitely saving it in my folders.Wink

Awww...really sweet of u to say all such wonderful words for me di!Embarrassed I love u so muchHugm glad u loved the siggie, I learn frm all my creative sisters here on IF...n dats what comes into my siggies, n KRIPA KRISHNA KI to hai hiLOL
thanx for liking my workEmbarrassedmeans so much to me
HugHugHugHug

..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hi guys!!! Missing you all so much... yahaan se jitne bhi mahaan vyakti adhrishya ho gaye hain, hamaara naman sweekar karne ke liye prakat hone ki kripa karein to hum aatmavibhor ho jaayein (those whom I'm addressing, you know exactly who you are) LOL. Meanwhile, Gunu and Mita, many many thanks to you both keeping the thread active and lively Hug

With God's grace, I've pretty much fully to my new job and change of schedule and will hopefully be back for fairly regular interaction with you all starting... well, now! Over the past week I got in that mood a couple of times to watch assorted favorite RS mytho moments again, and those led to some observations. One is deeper and more discussion worthy than the other, but either may spark the kind of conversation with you all which I've been craving for so please jump in, anyone!

- In Ayodhya Kand, when Dashrath passes away, Shri Ram has a dream about him. After describing it briefly, he says "may God bless him with a long life". Since we all know how precise RSji was with every dialogue, so what do you think he meant by this one? Do you interpret it as mere dramatic irony, or a clue that Shri Ram is perfectly aware of his divinity as per this portrayal and was referring to Dashrath's soul, which by remembering him fondly in the body's last moments, attained longevity in whatever state it sought? Or something else entirely?

- Another dialogue observation, this time a frivolous one: I was rewatching the baby Krishna scenes after Putna Uddhaar and before the naming ceremony, and I noticed that the bodiless Uttkach's words to Kans - something to the effect of "hamaare deh aapki aankhon ke saamne nahin, iska arth yeh toh nahin ki aapne hamein mann se bhi bhula diya?" - did anyone notice that this is literally a translation of the popular idiom "out of sight, out of mind"? LOL I've noticed quite a few occasions on which RSji did this; normally it is very hard to do such a literal reproduction of an English phrase in Hindi (and Hindi to English, even more so), he managed it without the slightest bit of awkwardness.

I haven't checked too far back in the thread to see what all I've missed, but Gunu, that latest SiyaRam negchaar sig is quite literally heart-stealing Heart
<< see, it stole mine and stuck it right there LOL j/k... that sounds kinda gross actually DeadLOL When my shitty jokes are back, maano main poori tarah waapis aa gayi LOL But seriously, the effects you used have a truly heavenly vibe to them - the smoky, misty texture on top with the little lights in it looks like staring into a foggy store window at beautiful Christmas decorations... perfect for this season Wink The texture and brush use are really pro and divine, and that emphasis on pink in the coloring is bound to appeal to me! Rock on behna ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyajklp..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps

IF-Dazzler

arun-deeps

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Hi guys!!! Missing you all so much... yahaan se jitne bhi mahaan vyakti adhrishya ho gaye hain, hamaara naman sweekar karne ke liye prakat hone ki kripa karein to hum aatmavibhor ho jaayein (those whom I'm addressing, you know exactly who you are) LOL. Meanwhile, Gunu and Mita, many many thanks to you both keeping the thread active and lively Hug

With God's grace, I've pretty much fully to my new job and change of schedule and will hopefully be back for fairly regular interaction with you all starting... well, now! Over the past week I got in that mood a couple of times to watch assorted favorite RS mytho moments again, and those led to some observations. One is deeper and more discussion worthy than the other, but either may spark the kind of conversation with you all which I've been craving for so please jump in, anyone!
m waiting for u to return back regularly n give us more such enlightening topics...Ouch we've been missing such things hereCry without uCry
- In Ayodhya Kand, when Dashrath passes away, Shri Ram has a dream about him. After describing it briefly, he says "may God bless him with a long life". Since we all know how precise RSji was with every dialogue, so what do you think he meant by this one?
Do you interpret it as mere dramatic irony, or a clue that Shri Ram is perfectly aware of his divinity as per this portrayal and was referring to Dashrath's soul, which by remembering him fondly in the body's last moments, attained longevity in whatever state it sought? Or something else entirely?

- Another dialogue observation, this time a frivolous one: I was rewatching the baby Krishna scenes after Putna Uddhaar and before the naming ceremony, and I noticed that the bodiless Uttkach's words to Kans - something to the effect of "hamaare deh aapki aankhon ke saamne nahin, iska arth yeh toh nahin ki aapne hamein mann se bhi bhula diya?" - did anyone notice that this is literally a translation of the popular idiom "out of sight, out of mind"? LOL I've noticed quite a few occasions on which RSji did this; normally it is very hard to do such a literal reproduction of an English phrase in Hindi (and Hindi to English, even more so), he managed it without the slightest bit of awkwardness.

I haven't checked too far back in the thread to see what all I've missed, but Gunu, that latest SiyaRam negchaar sig is quite literally heart-stealing Heart<< see, it stole mine and stuck it right there LOL j/k... that sounds kinda gross actually DeadLOL When my shitty jokes are back, maano main poori tarah waapis aa gayi LOL But seriously, the effects you used have a truly heavenly vibe to them - the smoky, misty texture on top with the little lights in it looks like staring into a foggy store window at beautiful Christmas decorations... perfect for this season Wink The texture and brush use are really pro and divine, and that emphasis on pink in the coloring is bound to appeal to me! Rock on behna Clap

awww...ye to humara kartavya tha behnaHug hum ati prasanna hain ki aapne punar aagman kiya suswaagtam!HugHugHugHugHugHug
woww I wish lots n lots of success for u LOLESHWARI!Hugbtw m sure dat u'll be bringing up more such things, when u'll be regular n also lots of RS stuffs for us so dat we can put it to our siggie dabbas...LOL btw gr8 topics for discussion behna!Clap will surely comment on it one after d otherEmbarrassed
m glad dat u loved the siggie..means a lot to me...I love u n ur jokes LOL looking forward to more updates frm u!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyajklp

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Awww...really sweet of u to say all such wonderful words for me di!Embarrassed I love u so muchHugm glad u loved the siggie, I learn frm all my creative sisters here on IF...n dats what comes into my siggies, n KRIPA KRISHNA KI to hai hiLOL
thanx for liking my workEmbarrassedmeans so much to me
HugHugHugHug

Aww, you have far surpassed me in skill Gunu, so don't even try to be humble.Wink Just kidding!LOL

So how have you been? Are your final exams coming up?Smile

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Meanwhile, Gunu and Mita, many many thanks to you both keeping the thread active and lively Hug

Yoyo &amp; Cici Emoticons 61

Debipriya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top