Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 112)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Here's a new article on Arun Govil guys.

Mythological serials still acceptable to audience: Arun Govil

The writer has posted comments on this articleBy Meera VohraMeera Vohra, TNN | Dec 1, 2012, 07.23 PM IST
inShare0
Share on Linkedin
More
Google BookmarksNewsvine
Live BookmarksTechnorati
Yahoo BookmarksBlogmarks
Del.icio.usApnaCircle
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
AReduce font size
AIncrease font size
inShare
Share More
Email this article
Save this article
AReduce font size
AIncrease font size
URL copied to clipboard
Google BookmarksNewsvine
Live BookmarksTechnorati
Yahoo BookmarksBlogmarks
Del.icio.usApnaCircle
My Saved articles
Arun Govil

RELATED

Actor Arun Govil who played Ram in the teleserial Ramayan believes that "mythological serials did bring the right kind of positivity but after Ramayan and Mahabharat, the kind of such shows lacked sincerity so did not create the right kind of impact.

"The makers of such shows lost direction, so the kind of reaction the earlier serials evoked from the audience could not be repeated due this. But the audience for mythological shows is still there, take the example of the current show on Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, though personally I have not seen, is creating ripples. So such shows are still acceptable to the audience," he says.

nice 1...thanx for sharing...I agree with what he said...some shows like DKDM are good..even I like d show alot...Embarrassed n ya...I also agree dat may be d object of the makers of some of d new mythos isn't hurting ppl...but they actually do when they show unauthenticated n totally lost scripts..they make such good shows loose their soulsOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpVishakha_Sakhivisrom

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hey guys!!
posting an Oriya Bhajan of Krishna, it has our Ramji Arun Govil in it..
I'm just loving it dat now-a-days Ramji is seen singing Krishna bhajansLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jklpVishakha_Sakhivisrom

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
hey All!!
posting one more vedio...
hope u like it!!
Its frm Shiv Mahima...a nice vedio!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
one more following d scene...
ITS MUST WATCH...!! It contains more of Arun GovilEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhivisrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

RELATED
Actor Arun Govil who played Ram in the teleserial Ramayan believes that "mythological serials did bring the right kind of positivity but after Ramayan and Mahabharat, the kind of such shows lacked sincerity so did not create the right kind of impact.

"The makers of such shows lost direction, so the kind of reaction the earlier serials evoked from the audience could not be repeated due this. But the audience for mythological shows is still there, take the example of the current show on Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, though personally I have not seen, is creating ripples. So such shows are still acceptable to the audience," he says.

This part is partly true and has been proven recently by one of the latest Ramayans where Lakshman is being shown as threatening to kill Parshuram.

The story was the same and while remaking it, they wanted to try and add something which was not shown in the earlier versions and as a result many of these mytho shows have got carried away too far. Everything they show can be traced to some small source somewhere...and it maybe some over imaginative Fan Fiction writer of the ancient era who has added his/her own brain to the original story.

Maybe I am old fashioned but I prefer less technology in such shows...that's why the old Ramayan and Mahabharat still hold their charm (for me). Too much of lighting,  designer wear and special camera effects in mytho shows don't attract me that much.

Finally the fact remains that R S Ramayan and B R Mahabharat came at a time when there was only one channel on TV. Naturally the entire country was hooked to it. Now everyone has other options...people won't watch a mytho show when there's a gripping cricket match/IPL/cartoon show/block buster movie going on in another channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Hey guys,
posting text brushes of Seeta Maiya!
FEEL FREE TO USE dem!Embarrassed

Love the brushes Gunu! Day Dreaming and thank you so much for all the pics and videos. You are the lifeline of this AT! Hug

Edited by Vedo - 03 December 2012 at 7:28pm
Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Here's a new article on Arun Govil guys.

The writer has posted comments on this articleBy Meera VohraMeera Vohra, TNN | Dec 1, 2012, 07.23 PM IST
inShare0
Share on Linkedin
More
Google BookmarksNewsvine
Live BookmarksTechnorati
Yahoo BookmarksBlogmarks
Del.icio.usApnaCircle
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
AReduce font size
AIncrease font size
inShare
Share More
Email this article
Save this article
AReduce font size
AIncrease font size
URL copied to clipboard
Google BookmarksNewsvine
Live BookmarksTechnorati
Yahoo BookmarksBlogmarks
Del.icio.usApnaCircle
My Saved articles
Arun Govil

RELATED

I agree with what Arunji has said. The audience is there for Mytho shows...we just want for the makers to stay true to the subject matter and not include their own whimsical, fictional plots! Ouch

Nice artice, tfs Janu. Smile

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

This part is partly true and has been proven recently by one of the latest Ramayans where Lakshman is being shown as threatening to kill Parshuram.

The story was the same and while remaking it, they wanted to try and add something which was not shown in the earlier versions and as a result many of these mytho shows have got carried away too far. Everything they show can be traced to some small source somewhere...and it maybe some over imaginative Fan Fiction writer of the ancient era who has added his/her own brain to the original story.

Maybe I am old fashioned but I prefer less technology in such shows...that's why the old Ramayan and Mahabharat still hold their charm (for me). Too much of lighting,  designer wear and special camera effects in mytho shows don't attract me that much.

Finally the fact remains that R S Ramayan and B R Mahabharat came at a time when there was only one channel on TV. Naturally the entire country was hooked to it. Now everyone has other options...people won't watch a mytho show when there's a gripping cricket match/IPL/cartoon show/block buster movie going on in another channel.

Ya I also feel that there are some new mythos which are good...but most of dem loose their grounds, as they run more after showing something new which wasn't seen by audience. Just glamorizing a show with good make up and new  techniques and thinking that the older versions lacked technique, so newer ones are good to see...is such a ridiculous thing to prove new shows better, m sorry but for me first thing is the soul and devotion of the show & authenticity of the story , which makes a good show for me.
We should also understand that in old times, there was only one make up man and dress wala who arranged for make ups and costumes, but now there is a team, so it has to be better now-a-days, but my good old serials did magic with not so good make up and old techniques, is what wonders me...even if we talk of mytho movies, they did not had such a LARGE impact as Ramayan and Mahabhrat had. As the shows changed mentality of ppl. Like during Bharat Milap scene united two muslim brothers, and many more incidents which were divine n magical MAN!
Shocked

Go to top