Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 11)

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urmila11

@ Gunia,
Awesome creatins again ClapClap Specially the new RadheShyam & SiyaRam creations. The backgrounds & texts are perfect, & as always, your idea is brilliant!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwww.....thank U...U're always shooooooooooooooo shweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetmy daaaaaahhhhhhhhhling sisDay Dreaming Thanx for liking d ideasEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Gunia,

Oh wow! Deepika looks soooo different in that pic!Shocked And her daughter is really pretty too, looks a lot like her! Yeah, she does look older than 11, but then again, lots of girls look older than their age during the pre-teens, I myself looked 13-14 when I was 11.LOL  Where did you get this pic, btw? Are there more?

And amazing SK and Ramayan sigs you posted, both are so cute!Clap And I'm glad you're using my faiza req from long ago, I forgot all abou it.ShockedLOL

Yaaa..she looks diffSmile Hahaha...yupppp many girls look older than their age...LOL Anyways...unfortunately I cud find only 1 pic n I sharedEmbarrassed I got dis pic when I was browsing through google!LOL 
Yayyyyyyyy I just luv dat req shoooooooo much!! Like I love dis Ranchor siggie frm ya!!Day DreamingHehehe...gr888888888 expressions by Swapnil!!Day DreamingClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Awww, hope you find more pics soon.Embarrassed Is Vaidehi her elder daughter? Do you know what the name of the younger one is?

Thanks a bunch for liking this sig, hun! Yeah, Swapnil's expressions were really cute and funny in this scene.ClapLOL It seemed like he was lecturing Kalyavan about minding his own business.LOL 

Btw, I posted pics of this scene in the pic gallery on the latest page, plzzzz make a sig soon.Wink I'd love to see the magic you work on them.Big smile 

arun-deeps

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
<font color="#ff0066"><font size="2">@ Sema, Vedo, and Shivang - thank you guys for being so supportive about the thread ideas I shared Hug Will get the oaths and promises one up asap, was leaning towards that myself Tongue

@ Sema - the diary idea is lovely dear, it's like combining fanfics and games into one so everyone really gets to think in-depth about the characters... I'm definitely in, great idea Clap And lolz the fashion thread... you'll understand it when you see it ROFL And great idea about the Raghukul family sig dear, will make it as soon as possible Big smile Janu and I had done a series of "Vansh" sigs with all the great mytho dynasties we saw in RS's shows as well as BRC MB but... we have thankfully improved loads since then so worth doing again LOL

@ Gunu - glad you liked the siggie hun, and the new SiyaRam vanvaas one you posted is divine... love the last shade with the blue a lot Day Dreaming And thanks for the offscreen pic of Deepika as well, so happy to see we have a mini-Sita maa in the making with her look alike daughter LOL As for the pics I requested, I actually did not mean the Mat Jaao one - I meant the bottom row middle pic from this... if I remember correctly, her chudamani scene dress is all blue and the one in which she finds out about the planned rajyabhishek is blue and yellow so this blue and pink, I think, has to be from the short sweet scene where Bharat leaves for nainihal of which we don't have any pics yet... am I right Tongue
</font></font>

Edited by lola610 - 31 January 2011 at 5:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaarun-deepsVishakha_Sakhi

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Awww, hope you find more pics soon.Embarrassed Is Vaidehi her elder daughter? Do you know what the name of the younger one is?

Thanks a bunch for liking this sig, hun! Yeah, Swapnil's expressions were really cute and funny in this scene.ClapLOL It seemed like he was lecturing Kalyavan about minding his own business.LOL 

Btw, I posted pics of this scene in the pic gallery on the latest page, plzzzz make a sig soon.Wink I'd love to see the magic you work on them.Big smile 
Yaaa...Hope so..dat I find more pics soon..HOPE for d BESTLOL Ya Vaidehi is her elder daughter....Smile Oh btw U'll be glad to find out d name of d younger one...her name is JankiLOL  Both are Seeta maiya's names lolLOL 
Awww...no problm I was totally luv in each one of ur creationClap Yeah Swapnil's expression were too goodClap Hahaha...yaaaaaa...lecturing Kalyavan...hahahaaaaROFL 
Oh sure...as soon as I find time..I'll siggify it!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaa..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

@ Gunu - glad you liked the siggie hun, and the new SiyaRam vanvaas one you posted is divine... love the last shade with the blue a lot Day Dreaming And thanks for the offscreen pic of Deepika as well, so happy to see we have a mini-Sita maa in the making with her look alike daughter LOL As for the pics I requested, I actually did not mean the Mat Jaao one - I meant the bottom row middle pic from this... if I remember correctly, her chudamani scene dress is all blue and the one in which she finds out about the planned rajyabhishek is blue and red so this blue and pink, I think, has to be from the short sweet scene where Bharat leaves for nainihal of which we don't have any pics yet... am I right Tongue

Thanx a tonne fr liking d siggieEmbarrassed Hahaha ya mini Seeta maLOL 
Oh Okay okay..u were talking abt dat picShockedLOL OMG!!! U remember just everything abt RAMAYANLOL Ya it is d very same scene!LOL as always U're correct!LOL

MagadhSundari

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey frns!!
 I made dis siggie some days before...bt forgot to post itLOL
Today I found it backkkk n I was likeWackoLOL
Guys...do U like dis styleShocked...or want me to continue siggifying in dis style or include @least one such effect in my siggieShocked plzz suggestEmbarrassedLOL 
FEEL FREE TO USEBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaa

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Hey guys!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

One more siggieTongue
dis time a combo frm RS RAMAYAN n SK..dhanu bhang scene!!!Embarrassed
Hope U like d idea!WinkLOL 
FEEL FREE TO USE!!Big smile