Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} (Page 10)

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
@ Lalitha di,
Your previous SK Avi is really adorable dear! Love it a lottttttttttt HeartHeart
& I was lost in your Giri-Govardhan creation!!!!!!!! Day Dreaming Oh, it's sooooooooooooooooo pretty!!!! Can't remove my eyes from it!!!!!!! Ashok is extremely cute in it!
@ Lola,
That SK family creation is awesome dear! I think that the same text can be used in our super cute family of Ayodhya too, isn't it? can I request you to make a creation on Ayodhya's Rajparibar? Embarrassed
and yes, I've thaught to make a new thread on the "inseperable relation between Ram & Lakshman", about the Shktishel episodes. but your idea is also very nice! Huuuum, it will be a new topic, right? Give me time to think a little SmileSmile.
@ Gunia,
Awesome creatins again ClapClap Specially the new RadheShyam & SiyaRam creations. The backgrounds & texts are perfect, & as always, your idea is brilliant!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
And yes, I also have a new idea to creat a RS thread.
Diary thread: It will be almost a game, but it contains the place to express creativity too. One member will give a particular scene/incident of RS mythoes, & the next person will write a diary about that given fact. The most important thing is, that person must have to consider himself/herself as one of the characters who watched that incident or/and participated in it,i.e, as anyone of them who are related with that particular incident/scene, & then that diary will be that mytho-character's diary.Then he/she will give the next incident & so on. Am I clear?
Now friends, please tell me how the idea is?Embarrassed Is this an idiot one? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchMagadhSundariVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
@Gunia,

Oh wow! Deepika looks soooo different in that pic!Shocked And her daughter is really pretty too, looks a lot like her! Yeah, she does look older than 11, but then again, lots of girls look older than their age during the pre-teens, I myself looked 13-14 when I was 11.LOL  Where did you get this pic, btw? Are there more?

And amazing SK and Ramayan sigs you posted, both are so cute!Clap And I'm glad you're using my faiza req from long ago, I forgot all abou it.ShockedLOL

@Urmi,

Thank you soooo much, hun! I'm so glad you liked the sigs, so sweet of you!Hug Btw, is your real name Semanti? I keep calling you Urmi.EmbarrassedLOL

And your RS thread sounds amazing, very creative idea!Clap I will def participate if you open a thread like that.Big smile

@Shivang,

Lols, I generally term 'real' brother with full brother, but you're right, it does sound absurd as a brother is a brother regardless of full or half or 1/3 or whatnot.LOLLOL 

And I get what you mean about Dau having multiple meanings....so is it a Hindi name for Balram or is it a name all Hindus regardless of where in India they live, call him?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaarun-deepsMagadhSundari

ShivangBuch Goldie
ShivangBuch
ShivangBuch

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Shivang,

Lols, I generally term 'real' brother with full brother, but you're right, it does sound absurd as a brother is a brother regardless of full or half or 1/3 or whatnot.LOLLOL 

And I get what you mean about Dau having multiple meanings....so is it a Hindi name for Balram or is it a name all Hindus regardless of where in India they live, call him?

Is it? Really? Full brother is the usage? Lola had a lot of fun today (yesterday for her) with me on this topic. Ask her and she will give examples of Jarasandh, Shikhandi and what not. lol. Clever joke she made on half brother.LOL And regarding Dau also, she is so confident that now I am also her dau as per our conversation Smile. If she says Dau's actual meaning is brother, then she must be having some reference or source for it I am sure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MagadhSundari..RamKiJanaki..

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hiii friends, anybody here?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
^ I'm here!!!

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I made two sigs from the Kalyavan Vadh episode of SK....Swapnil's last scene in the DVDs.Cry

Feel Free to Use.Embarrassed

-Janu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaMagadhSundari

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@Gunia,

Oh wow! Deepika looks soooo different in that pic!Shocked And her daughter is really pretty too, looks a lot like her! Yeah, she does look older than 11, but then again, lots of girls look older than their age during the pre-teens, I myself looked 13-14 when I was 11.LOL  Where did you get this pic, btw? Are there more?

And amazing SK and Ramayan sigs you posted, both are so cute!Clap And I'm glad you're using my faiza req from long ago, I forgot all abou it.ShockedLOL

Yaaa..she looks diffSmile Hahaha...yupppp many girls look older than their age...LOL Anyways...unfortunately I cud find only 1 pic n I sharedEmbarrassed I got dis pic when I was browsing through google!LOL 
Yayyyyyyyy I just luv dat req shoooooooo much!! Like I love dis Ranchor siggie frm ya!!Day DreamingHehehe...gr888888888 expressions by Swapnil!!Day DreamingClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top