Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
PIC UPDATE: MAHALAKSHMI MAHARANI (deleted song)

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey guys,
posting text brushes of Seeta Maiya!
FEEL FREE TO USE dem!😳

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Here's a new article on Arun Govil guys.

Mythological serials still acceptable to audience: Arun Govil

The writer has posted comments on this articleBy Meera VohraMeera Vohra, TNN | Dec 1, 2012, 07.23 PM IST
inShare0
Share on Linkedin
More
Google BookmarksNewsvine
Live BookmarksTechnorati
Yahoo BookmarksBlogmarks
Del.icio.usApnaCircle
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
AReduce font size
AIncrease font size
inShare
Share More
Email this article
Save this article
AReduce font size
AIncrease font size
URL copied to clipboard
Google BookmarksNewsvine
Live BookmarksTechnorati
Yahoo BookmarksBlogmarks
Del.icio.usApnaCircle
My Saved articles
READ MORE Arun Govil|Ramayan
Arun Govil

RELATED

Actor Arun Govil who played Ram in the teleserial Ramayan believes that "mythological serials did bring the right kind of positivity but after Ramayan and Mahabharat, the kind of such shows lacked sincerity so did not create the right kind of impact.

"The makers of such shows lost direction, so the kind of reaction the earlier serials evoked from the audience could not be repeated due this. But the audience for mythological shows is still there, take the example of the current show on Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, though personally I have not seen, is creating ripples. So such shows are still acceptable to the audience," he says.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Gunia, thank you sooo much for the pics and brush, dear, I really love them! Your brushes are so cute, will definitely use them on sigs soon. ;)
jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

PIC UPDATE: MAHALAKSHMI MAHARANI (deleted song)

Thank u a ton sister, for sharing the wonderful pictures of our beloved & respected Deepika Ji. Her beauty can't be expressed in words. I can never forget her acting in the role of Maa Sita. She is Maa Sita in the truest sense. None can match her. Many many thanks. The scene is very emotional. I get very upset whenever think of the sorrow of Maa  Sita. UTTAR RAMAYAN is really painful a lot dear.
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Here's a new article on Arun Govil guys.

The writer has posted comments on this articleBy Meera VohraMeera Vohra, TNN | Dec 1, 2012, 07.23 PM IST
inShare0
Share on Linkedin
More
Google BookmarksNewsvine
Live BookmarksTechnorati
Yahoo BookmarksBlogmarks
Del.icio.usApnaCircle
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
AReduce font size
AIncrease font size
inShare
Share More
Email this article
Save this article
AReduce font size
AIncrease font size
URL copied to clipboard
Google BookmarksNewsvine
Live BookmarksTechnorati
Yahoo BookmarksBlogmarks
Del.icio.usApnaCircle
My Saved articles
READ MORE Arun Govil|Ramayan
Arun Govil

RELATED

Actor Arun Govil who played Ram in the teleserial Ramayan believes that "mythological serials did bring the right kind of positivity but after Ramayan and Mahabharat, the kind of such shows lacked sincerity so did not create the right kind of impact.

"The makers of such shows lost direction, so the kind of reaction the earlier serials evoked from the audience could not be repeated due this. But the audience for mythological shows is still there, take the example of the current show on Devon Ke Dev Mahadev, though personally I have not seen, is creating ripples. So such shows are still acceptable to the audience," he says.

nice 1...thanx for sharing...I agree with what he said...some shows like DKDM are good..even I like d show alot...😳 n ya...I also agree dat may be d object of the makers of some of d new mythos isn't hurting ppl...but they actually do when they show unauthenticated n totally lost scripts..they make such good shows loose their souls
arun-deeps thumbnail
hey guys!!
posting an Oriya Bhajan of Krishna, it has our Ramji Arun Govil in it..
I'm just loving it dat now-a-days Ramji is seen singing Krishna bhajans😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4K_0fhtDS4[/YOUTUBE]
arun-deeps thumbnail
hey All!!
posting one more vedio...
hope u like it!!
Its frm Shiv Mahima...a nice vedio!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAuGE8dCzwM[/YOUTUBE]
arun-deeps thumbnail
one more following d scene...
ITS MUST WATCH...!! It contains more of Arun Govil😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7kIJKxfy7A[/YOUTUBE]

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

RELATED

This part is partly true and has been proven recently by one of the latest Ramayans where Lakshman is being shown as threatening to kill Parshuram.

The story was the same and while remaking it, they wanted to try and add something which was not shown in the earlier versions and as a result many of these mytho shows have got carried away too far. Everything they show can be traced to some small source somewhere...and it maybe some over imaginative Fan Fiction writer of the ancient era who has added his/her own brain to the original story.

Maybe I am old fashioned but I prefer less technology in such shows...that's why the old Ramayan and Mahabharat still hold their charm (for me). Too much of lighting,  designer wear and special camera effects in mytho shows don't attract me that much.

Finally the fact remains that R S Ramayan and B R Mahabharat came at a time when there was only one channel on TV. Naturally the entire country was hooked to it. Now everyone has other options...people won't watch a mytho show when there's a gripping cricket match/IPL/cartoon show/block buster movie going on in another channel.