Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jklp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Happy Diwali everyone!πŸ₯³ I hope Ram, Sita, and Lakshman bless you all with a long life full of health, wealth, and happiness.πŸ€—

Here's a small Diwali update I prepared from our beloved Ramayan!

This is just wonderful Janaki dear. Thank u a ton. Shri Ram, Mata Siya, Lakshman Ji & Hanuman Ji bless u all.
jklp thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

^^ You're very welcome, Rahul! And that's a good idea; maybe I'll just edit into the first page of this thread or over at the help desk. Will get to your PMs in just a bit!

Janu and Gunu, BEAUTIFUL Diwali/Dusshera stuff dearies... bas dekho aur dekhte reh jaao I'm going to comment on them individually tonight, right after I do a few back-to-back posts of Diwali creations myself.

Here goes the first, in two versions, from the song that depicts Ayodhya's preparations for Shri Ram's return. Since that song is only in the poor quality uploads, it's kinda hard to see stuff, but anyway:

Very very nice Lola610. Really heart -touching  siggies. This Ramayan is incomparable. Arun Ji & Deepika Ji rocks.
Edited by jklp - 11 years ago
eyeofnewt thumbnail

@ Rahul - Unfortunately, there is no perfect set of Shri Krishna DVDs. Asian's 12 disc set is the one you linked in the thread about the flute tune - it is completely unedited and has good sound, but it ends at Sandipani's ashram and has permanent subtitles. The 56 disc set is just a compilation of all the MoserBaer Masterpacks, and both are missing most of the material in the first 3-4 volumes of the VHS set - no breaking of Narad's ego, no narration of Dashavtars by Shukdev, no detailed introduction of the circumstances in Mathura, no first glimpses of Devaki and Vasudev, no Jarasandh-Banasur meeting, no marriage of Kans to Asti and Prapti.

In that case I'll opt for the 12 DVD boxed set by Asian. I've already placed and order and hopefully it's on its way. I'm going to request one of the other county libraries in a town that has far more desis to order the 56 DVD version, if possible. They already have B.R. Chopra's Mahabharat and Ramanad Sagar's Ramayan, so I'm sure there is a good chance they will be willing to acquire it.  The problem is it will probably be a year or so until residents from other towns like me would get any interlibrary loan privileges for the item.  Oh well, I still want to check out the Parijat tree story as well as the Pradyumn, Usha/Banasur/Aniruddh stuff later.

Does anyone know about the 28 DVD boxed set? I've found it on Amazon UK, a German website and an Australian online store:

At first I thought it was an unauthorized pirated copy but then I realized its probably a specially manufactured set for certain European foreign markets. Films like Devdas (2002) had crappy quality Eros DVD releases in India and the USA, but an independent distribution company bought the rights to the film and released a really beautiful, HQ DVD for Germany and France.  I'm thinking this might be a similar case.

Edited by eyeofnewt - 11 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

^^ You're very welcome, Rahul! And that's a good idea; maybe I'll just edit into the first page of this thread or over at the help desk. Will get to your PMs in just a bit!

Janu and Gunu, BEAUTIFUL Diwali/Dusshera stuff dearies... bas dekho aur dekhte reh jaao I'm going to comment on them individually tonight, right after I do a few back-to-back posts of Diwali creations myself.

Here goes the first, in two versions, from the song that depicts Ayodhya's preparations for Shri Ram's return. Since that song is only in the poor quality uploads, it's kinda hard to see stuff, but anyway:

wowww my lolu polu di welcome back..
wowww ur diwali stuffs rock hun!!! lovely coloring...btw
m glad u loved my work...thank u behna...love u so much! plz post more so I can use some..πŸ˜† m missing ur new stuffs...btw is there more Arun Dipika stuffs coming to us!!

arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: jklp

Very very nice Lola610. Really heart -touching  siggies. This Ramayan is incomparable. Arun Ji & Deepika Ji rocks.

hey Mita..how r u...good to see u here honeybunch!! WELCOME HERE DEAR!!
ya dear ur choice matches with me too...I also love Arun-Deepika...sooo much they are one of the best pairs i've seen onscreen!

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

wowww my lolu polu di welcome back..
wowww ur diwali stuffs rock hun!!! lovely coloring...btw
m glad u loved my work...thank u behna...love u so much! plz post more so I can use some..πŸ˜† m missing ur new stuffs...btw is there more Arun Dipika stuffs coming to us!!

Sahi waqt pe puchha behna, I was JUST posting the rest of my Diwali stuff! Hope you all enjoyed the occasion... I'll start with the Arun-Deepika one just for you ;)

I also made a Ram-Bharat reunion one but am dissatisfied with it, I think there's too much text so I'll redo it with less later today... for now, here it is:

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Lola, your new avis are beyond gorgeous!!! I honestly don't know what to say. Your new style of the animated sigs are sooo pretty and I love all the versions you've done so far. My favorite one is the Bharat-Ram one, so I don't know why you don't like it! Dude, it's by far your best and I just love the coloring and text style. Saving ALL and definitely using one when I can decide which.
arun-deeps thumbnail

Sahi waqt pe puchha behna, I was JUST posting the rest of my Diwali stuff! Hope you all enjoyed the occasion... I'll start with the Arun-Deepika one just for you ;)

I also made a Ram-Bharat reunion one but am dissatisfied with it, I think there's too much text so I'll redo it with less later today... for now, here it is:

OMG!!! Are u an anataryaami...or its a telepathy hun...I just love all d avis!!! esp love Ram Bharat reunion..so emotional n I didnt find it  something dat dissatisfies u hun!! Its really very unique...loving ur new styles!
Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
hey guys I updated my shop..sorry m posting here 2 days late..bt hope u guys understand !!😳
FEEL FREE TO USE DEM

n plz also visit my gallery too for moreπŸ˜†
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1660162?pn=143
jklp thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

hey guys I updated my shop..sorry m posting here 2 days late..bt hope u guys understand !!😳
FEEL FREE TO USE DEM

n plz also visit my gallery too for moreπŸ˜†
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1660162?pn=143

So divinely  beautiful. Wonderful siggies Gunia sister from Shri Ramayan & Shri Krishna. Great work sister. Prabhu Shri Hari bless u dear.