Mythological Masti

{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} - Page 79

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Gunu, thank you for sharing the song! It's really sweet.❀️ I also love the sig you made on SiyaRam. It's really nice so I don't know why you don't like it.😲

really do u like it?? dunno but it hasn't come up to my expectationAnyways, thanx for liking it😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: arun-deeps

really do u like it?? dunno but it hasn't come up to my expectationAnyways, thanx for liking it😳

I love all your sigs sooo much Gunu, you're so talented!πŸ€—

Btw guys, I want to post a pic update from Ramayan today. Which scene should I do?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey guys! I finally have some avis from RSR to share with you.πŸ˜ƒ They're both of Shri Ram with his devotees, Hanuman and Shabari. Hope you like them and feel free to use!

Stacked: http://i.minus.com/i7542FS4Xl4kE.gif

Stacked: http://i.minus.com/iRdYygoMGnrHY.gif

arun-deeps thumbnail

I love all your sigs sooo much Gunu, you're so talented!πŸ€—

Btw guys, I want to post a pic update from Ramayan today. Which scene should I do?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Awww...thats so sweet of u!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Errmmm I think as Diwali is coming so how's 'Ram aave avadh ki or sajni' or Ram-Siya Lakhan's return to Ayodhya after 14 yrs/ this scene for which u've made avi..'Naath bhagati ati sukhdaayini ' is also very very good theme to update on...what's ur opinion?😳
Btw really gr8 avis...loved Shabri n Ramji ones...really devotional...loved Shabri and Ramji's expressions...
Ramji Hanumanji avi is also very good..its one of my fav scenes frm RSR... so very devotional!
using ur avis right away
can't wait to useπŸ˜† coz I LOVE THEM
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey guys made a siggie on RSR Seeta maiya! Hope u like it
FEEL FREE TO USE!

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Wow Gunia it's so nice<3 Using right away!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Gunia, thank you SO much for using my avis honey!πŸ€— Your new sig is very cute too, love the blending and coloring a lot!

Btw, thanks a lot for the pic update suggestions. I want to do something with Ram and Sita in it so I'll do the Diwali song later.πŸ˜† I already posted the scene of Ram, Sita, and Lakshman returning to Ayodhya in the pic gallery so I'll try to do something else Diwali-related. 
eyeofnewt thumbnail

Hey guys! I finally have some avis from RSR to share with you.πŸ˜ƒ They're both of Shri Ram with his devotees, Hanuman and Shabari. Hope you like them and feel free to use!

Really nice work, Janaki! :) You should make one of bal Krishna and the phal-wali.
eyeofnewt thumbnail

I want to do something with Ram and Sita in it so I'll do the Diwali song later.πŸ˜† I already posted the scene of Ram, Sita, and Lakshman returning to Ayodhya in the pic gallery so I'll try to do something else Diwali-related. 

Here's my non RS Ramayan Diwali related contribution.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yirk4ab1_7I[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by eyeofnewt - 11 years ago
eyeofnewt thumbnail
Seems like I'm the only one in this thread lately. Hope all is well around the globe...

Anyway, I was seriously considering making my first mythological TV series on DVD purchase. I've always wanted to own BR Chopra's Mahabharat, but the picture quality and hardcoded subtitles turned me off.

Regarding Ramanad Sagar's Shri Krishna, there seem to be an unlimited number of DVD sets cropping up. I know the original one was a 12 DVD set, followed by a 56 DVD set (by ASIAN, I believe), another set produced by Moser Baer, and a "Master Pack" set split over many volumes. Its quite bamboozling because I don't know which set has the full, uncut series and highest quality audio, video and subtitles (when I might occasionally need them).  Could someone kindly give me some guidance on the matter? Also, any recommendations on where to shop for the set online? I'm worried about getting a pirated or inauthentic copy.