Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hey Varnita how are u dear!😳 How's health? 😲
Btw yes it is a gr8 news...btw it was in Delhi...btu cudnt get any vedio yet!
I think it has been postponed to Vijaya DashmiπŸ˜• I got the news dat of Hema Malini performed as Laksmi Mata in Arun's guruji's Prabhu Kripa samagam!😊

Hai Gunu πŸ€— How are you Dear? It is being so long we chatted with each other πŸ˜³ I am better now..Thanks for your concern...But How do you know about it? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Ohh It is happenning in Delhi  It is far away from here  I didnt get any video yet here but I will try to search that out! OMG Hema malini and Arunji will look awesome together πŸ˜ƒ
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Varnita.

Hai Gunu πŸ€— How are you Dear? It is being so long we chatted with each other πŸ˜³ I am better now..Thanks for your concern...But How do you know about it? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Ohh It is happenning in Delhi  It is far away from here  I didnt get any video yet here but I will try to search that out! OMG Hema malini and Arunji will look awesome together πŸ˜ƒ

m gooD!πŸ˜ƒ Ya so true..was missing u badly!😭
thank god that u're good!😳 Ha ha how do I know...I think u haven't yet seen the thread..so many ppl doing so many prayers made our Varnita ALL GOOD! Hope u feel much better viewing this thread Janu di created just for ur good health..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3236265

Btw, I haven't found any vedios of Arun's Ramlila! Ya it is always good to see Arun Hema together..have seen them in a couple of movies but not performing opposite each other..but Hemaji used to play as Arun's elder sis or mom in movies..πŸ˜†
Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
shabna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello everyone...sorry for bugging again, i have noticed in one of your alls dp a pic of arun and deeepika...the scene in which sitas veil gets stuck to the armlet...i even read some of u discussing it...i am trying to get that scene but i am lost...can anyone pls give me that link...thank you...
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: shabna

hello everyone...sorry for bugging again, i have noticed in one of your alls dp a pic of arun and deeepika...the scene in which sitas veil gets stuck to the armlet...i even read some of u discussing it...i am trying to get that scene but i am lost...can anyone pls give me that link...thank you...

Ya dear u saw dat pic on my dashboard!πŸ˜† But dear there is no scene in Ramayan in which Seetaji's veil gets stuck  with Ramji's armlet! πŸ˜•  It just looks like datπŸ˜† as if it is stuck, but its not..its a cute scene btw siya Ram in which she imagines how Ramji will look after becoming a KING!😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUai83DK6Vc[/YOUTUBE]

Timing is abt 30:20😳

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Dusshera, guys!πŸ₯³ I hope you all were celebrating the holidays and having fun. Is anyone going to see Ravan's effigy being burnt? I don't live in India so I've never seen such a sight in my life.😭 It's one of the things I regret about living in the US!
Btw Gunu, this sig you're using is SO beautiful! Is it recent? I love it so much!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I'm going to use it too if you don't mind.😳
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Happy Dusshera, guys!πŸ₯³ I hope you all were celebrating the holidays and having fun. Is anyone going to see Ravan's effigy being burnt? I don't live in India so I've never seen such a sight in my life.😭 It's one of the things I regret about living in the US!Btw Gunu, this sig you're using is SO beautiful! Is it recent? I love it so much!

Happy Dusshera to you too di! Well just in front of our home a whole ralley of Ram lila passes so I enjoy watching ppl dressed as various characters of Ramayan singing bhajans of Lord Ram!😳 It is such a delightful experience!
I have also had an opportunity to see Ravan burning with all the crackers and boom  and d crowd doing a jay ghosh of 'Siya pati Ram chandra ki jai'πŸ₯³
Btw, ya u're right! This siggie is recent, I made for my Dusshera spl updtπŸ˜ƒ n thanks for using it sweets😳...but does a sister need to ask like dat before using other sister's stuff?πŸ˜• Yaar anything that is mine is also yours na! Then feel free to use dem guys!πŸ€—Thanx for using it, it feels really special when some1 uses my creations😳
Once again, HAPPY DUSSHERA!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thanks for letting me use, Gunu! I can't wait for your update. :D

Aww, it's very nice that you go to enjoy Ram Lila. You're so fortunate to be able to see al that. I miss being in India right now.😭
arun-deeps thumbnail
hey guys hv updated my maakhan lok
plz visit if u hv some time!😳

here r some of my siggies dat m sharing here!πŸ˜‰

for more of such stuffs plzzz visit my gallery
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67984117
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Wow, beautiful update Gunu! I love all the Dusshera sigs a lot. Will definitely comment in your gallery soon, I promise.πŸ˜ƒ