Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Wow that's so cute!๐Ÿ˜† Arunji used to be called Ramu on the sets of Ramayan! For some reason I find that very odd because I imagine him as very serious and composed just like Ramji. I cannot imagine him playing pranks on people.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You know what, Gunia? You should compile all these memories of Samirji and send them to me through PM, so that when I edit the first page I can include them for fun.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Let's try to complete 100 pages this weekend, guys.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ya why not...m with u di!๐Ÿ˜ณ
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Wow... He's looking GREAT!!!!

thanx Vis di..m glad u loved Arunji in d song
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

I love this song too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxziCYx1iqM[/YOUTUBE]

I have also seen this movie..๐Ÿ˜ณ it has beautiful songs..my fav is Tujhe dekh kar Jagwaale par..but this is also a nice song!!
arun-deeps thumbnail

Wow, nice song!

I would love to watch these movies of Arunji but none have subs.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Do you guys know if that short telly series Arunji and Deepikaji acted together has subs? I would love to see our Ram and Sita in modern avatars.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxPB0mutZcU&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Ya I'm also dying to watch a couple of movies and short films that Arun-deeps has done together๐Ÿ˜ณThis is the song frm shortfilm Shubhchintak...I wish I cud have find more of them frm this movieI wish it had subt.

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

That's also true Gunia, that makeup was not necessary at all because the Gods never aged.๐Ÿ˜Š I read somewhere that Ramji never looked above 25 years old even in Uttarkand, after ruling for 11,000 years. Even Ravan and Mandodari were blessed with eternal youth, so it's not at all necessary to see Ram, Sita, and Lakshman aging.

Regardless of the makeup people have accepted Arunji, so it's not an issue at all, but it's fun talking about these things because I feel that in every show, there is room for improvement. Something could have been done a bit better and the makeup on Arunji is one thing that could have been done better in RSR.๐Ÿ˜Š

It's just that in the older generation, for some reason people preferred much older actors to do these roles. For example, NTR was very famous as Ram and Krishna in the South, and I find that a bit odd when watching the old mythological movies, because they were 30-40 years old during those movies and looked quite old, lol. There was this one actor who was in his 20s who played Rama. He was very good and very handsome, but he never got accepted because I heard NTR played a lot of politics and did not let him grow in the industry.๐Ÿค” Perhaps that's another reason I never liked NTR. His real-life personality was sooo opposite that of Ramji and Krishnaji's. He was not a good guy in real life.

Ya di what u read is so true...I also have read such things on Shri Ram and Krishna๐Ÿ˜Š hey I never know dat even Ravan and Mandodari never aged๐Ÿ˜ฒ thanx for d info hun๐Ÿ‘
Yeah ...so true! Its so much fun talking abt these things๐Ÿ˜† esp I feel so good๐Ÿ˜† when we talk abt such things๐Ÿ˜† ya even I feel nothing is perfect except God...so there are for sure a scope to improve๐Ÿ˜ณ and Arun's make up was one thing...AGREED MADAM๐Ÿ˜†
   Even I have heard abt NTR was a popular choice that time to play such roles..ya when I see such movies I don't understand that why they showed mytho actors fat..esp belly fat๐Ÿ˜† thank god RSji didsnt choose such a leading caste for d show๐Ÿ˜† or else imagine๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† even they choose chubby aunts for Seetaji's role๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐Ÿ˜†  Okay..so NTR was in his 20s when he played Rama๐Ÿ˜ฒ Woow...but its sad to know that he was indulged in such kind of politics..๐Ÿค”
arun-deeps thumbnail

Wow that's so cute!๐Ÿ˜† Arunji used to be called Ramu on the sets of Ramayan! For some reason I find that very odd because I imagine him as very serious and composed just like Ramji. I cannot imagine him playing pranks on people.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You know what, Gunia? You should compile all these memories of Samirji and send them to me through PM, so that when I edit the first page I can include them for fun.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ha ha ha yes it is๐Ÿ˜† Ya he was serious till he was in d role...Arun used to get emotional in many scene like when he listened Dashrathji's death song composed by our Ravindra Jain ji.Bharat Milaap, and many more scenes he used to get emotional..n one more thing I read an article of Dara Singh ji where he said that when he used to shoot scenes with Arun, he got nervous coz Arun was a person who never forgot his dialogues and Daraji always did๐Ÿ˜† so Daraji kept on asking Arun dat -Arun what was my line?๐Ÿ˜†

I'll post that here...if I find time..
hmm..nice idea๐Ÿ˜†...will do dat
asap
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Aaah Gunia, I will have a surprise ready for you very soon.๐Ÿ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Gunia, here's my gift for you! Sorry it's kind of grainy. As you know the video itself was low quality but I really wanted to make some avis for a shweeet sis like you.

https://i.imgur.com/tPwf0.gif
arun-deeps thumbnail
^^OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

I love this surprise...awww u love me sooo muchO cannot wait using it so m using it right now...love u tooo cant express how much I liked it sending so much of love ur way

Its so special to me as u made it for me...thank u for making my day... my dear sis!I love d coloring n d scenes u chose are so sweet..can't tell much!

Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago