Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Guys, I was wondering...since this AT has 95% discussion on RSR, should I just make it an RSR AT instead of including RSK, and make the diary thread I created a long time ago the AT for RSK?

Umm, U can think abt it :) As for me I only come to this thread for RS Ramayan as I m more close to it ๐Ÿ˜Š
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing on you all! Will reply to everyone very soon.๐Ÿ˜Š Till then here's a sig I made on our Lakhan lalla. Isn't he super cute in this scene?

OMG!!! tooo cute!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
n wowww what a quote๐Ÿ˜†

Wonderful blending n coloring ๐Ÿ‘

arun-deeps thumbnail
no 1 much active here..why so??? m feeling alone!!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Varnita, Visrom, & Gunia,

Thanks a bunch for liking my sig, guys!๐Ÿค—

@Varnita,

Will add you to the fans list, honey. :)

@Gunu,

Aww, I'm here sweetheart, don't be sad.โค๏ธ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Gunia,

Wow, thank you so much for sharing that song of Arun Govil dear, it's very nice! OMG, he looks so young.๐Ÿ˜ฒ Was this much before Ramayan?๐Ÿ˜†
arun-deeps thumbnail

@Varnita, Visrom, & Gunia,

Thanks a bunch for liking my sig, guys!๐Ÿค—

@Gunu,

Aww, I'm here sweetheart, don't be sad.โค๏ธ

Hmmm u're back...now plz dont disappear again๐Ÿ˜†...I was so lonely ๐Ÿ˜ญ
arun-deeps thumbnail

@Gunia,

Wow, thank you so much for sharing that song of Arun Govil dear, it's very nice! OMG, he looks so young.๐Ÿ˜ฒ Was this much before Ramayan?๐Ÿ˜†

Thanx m glad u liked it..๐Ÿ˜ณ Movie year was 1981...ha ha ha so it was brfore Ramayan๐Ÿ˜ณ ya...but u know d reason why Arun looked mature in some scenes of Ramayan while in some scenes he looked young..Actually I had a chat with Samir Rajda some months back...I asked him d reason for d same and he told me dat theyused some typical masks..a paste...which was mixed with their make ups..coz earlier mytho characters were seen like a father figure...so with make up, n that paste they made them look mature...but I wish they had not done dis
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Thanx m glad u liked it..๐Ÿ˜ณ Movie year was 1981...ha ha ha so it was brfore Ramayan๐Ÿ˜ณ ya...but u know d reason why Arun looked mature in some scenes of Ramayan while in some scenes he looked young..Actually I had a chat with Samir Rajda some months back...I asked him d reason for d same and he told me dat theyused some typical masks..a paste...which was mixed with their make ups..coz earlier mytho characters were seen like a father figure...so with make up, n that paste they made them look mature...but I wish they had not done dis

Hmm yes, people in the older generation preferred to see mytho actors as father figures, but that could have been accomplished even if actor was shown young, right?๐Ÿ˜Š After all, the scriptures must be followed and in them it was written very clearly that Ramji was only 16 at the time of swayamvar, so father figure or not he should be shown very young.

I think RSji should have used less makeup on Arunji during Bal Kand and Ayodhya Kand, and fraom Aranya Kand onwards it was fine to use makeup and make him look order, since Ramji also grew older during vanvaas, right?
shabna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

hello, nice to know that you had a chat with sameer rajdha, what else did he tell about ramayan, would it be possible to share it here.
shabna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dear friends, does any of u have any photos of ramayan at the sets where the shooting used to take place, or any video clips behind the scenes...