Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I think all four in one sig would be easier for you Gunu.๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for liking my sig, so sweet of you.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ehheeehee๐Ÿ˜† okkk...
den will make some..๐Ÿ˜ณ
**_____________**

@ Vdo di n Janu di-
Guys, I think we can use d pics of Shrutkirti when Shatrughna returns back to Ayodhya frm Madhura on d occassion of Ramji's Ashwamedh Yagya๐Ÿ˜ƒ  She looks quite gorgeous there๐Ÿ˜ณ what do u n Vdo di think abt it??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vedo

Haaye I love the pics Gunu, Arunji looks so dashing! 

thank you for sharing! ๐Ÿค—

No probl sis...felt pleasure sharing this with all of u!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Yeah he's looking sooo GOOD I feel he should do more of such photo sessions so dat we can gaze @ more of such stuffs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Gunia,

The pics of Arun Govil are very nice!๐Ÿ‘ He looks so serene and dignified in them, thank you for sharing dear!

Aww...no problm sis! These were really amazing pics
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

@ Gunu - YAYYY Can't even tell you how privileged I feel to have sat at that table with you behna, even though it was a dream... Arunji se bhi zyaada I'd be excited to meet you sweetie! Yeh to bataao, sapne mein kaisi lag rahi thi main ๐Ÿ˜›

O my behna u're always so beautiful...but lemme tell u that though I haven't saw u in reality but I still saw u..u know how u looked..very cute golu-molu..A PERFECT cutiepie๐Ÿ˜†
arun-deeps thumbnail

thanx a bunch for such a sweet siggie Janu di!!
m shooo happpiieee

love u!!

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Btw guys I have 2 Arun Govil pics to share...they were posted on June 2012 at some modelspoint website..
hope u like dem

Oh man!!!! He's very very dashing...๐Ÿ˜ณ
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After Janaki posted those caps and I mentioned about that scene yesterday I went to youtube and watched those scenes again...

I am just ๐Ÿ˜ญ...I watched a lot of senti teary scenes today. (Not only in Ramayan...that's a That scene where Lakshman returns back to Ayodhya and Ram asks him to make a bed on the floor...and then Janak comes to visit Ram and shows Ram Sita's letter...Ram's reaction after reading it just left me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Arun Govil is just awesome...Some actors are too good...they make you cry...
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Ehheeehee๐Ÿ˜† okkk...
den will make some..๐Ÿ˜ณ
**_____________**

@ Vdo di n Janu di-
Guys, I think we can use d pics of Shrutkirti when Shatrughna returns back to Ayodhya frm Madhura on d occassion of Ramji's Ashwamedh Yagya๐Ÿ˜ƒ  She looks quite gorgeous there๐Ÿ˜ณ what do u n Vdo di think abt it??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I was actually thinking about that scene when I went to sleep last night Gunia (unfortunately I did not dream about Ramayan๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†), and I'll post some caps from it soon. Like you said, it was a scene about Shrutakirti which we hardly ever got in mythos, and she looked stunning too.

Btw, did you notice that in that scene, Shrutakirti wore the same veil Sitaji wore right before her vanvaas?Embarrassed
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: visrom

After Janaki posted those caps and I mentioned about that scene yesterday I went to youtube and watched those scenes again...

I am just ๐Ÿ˜ญ...I watched a lot of senti teary scenes today. (Not only in Ramayan...that's a That scene where Lakshman returns back to Ayodhya and Ram asks him to make a bed on the floor...and then Janak comes to visit Ram and shows Ram Sita's letter...Ram's reaction after reading it just left me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Arun Govil is just awesome...Some actors are too good...they make you cry...

Aww, that letter scene is super sad too Visrom, I cried buckets the first time I saw it.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ It was one of those scenes that I remember Mulraj Rajda for. He brilliantly portrayed the intense pain of a father who is deeply saddened by the fate of his daughter, and yet as a detached King he can understand Ramji's decision for Sita's vanvaas and cannot blame him. What a character!๐Ÿ‘ Mulraj Rajda made me fall in love with Maharaj Janak's character. May his soul rest in pace.

Even Arun Govil was brilliant in that scene, as well as Sunil Lahri. See, this is why I love Uttar Kand so much, sometimes even more than the actual Ramayan before it, because every single actor was at their best...they had already been in the shoes of their character for a year so they very naturally played them. I also loved Sitaji's character in Uttarkand more than before, because sometimes during the vanvas and Lanka scenes she was portrayed as a bit of 'damsel in distress' type which I did not always like, as I don't think of Sitaji as a weak character in need of dependence, but a fierce and strong woman who would put up a fight in the face of adversity. I loved this side of Sitaji's in Uttarkand and I loved how Deepika portrayed her.๐Ÿ‘
arun-deeps thumbnail
Oh man!!!! He's very very dashing...๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes off course he is! I also loved d pics..