Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

The pics you posted on the sets of Ramayan...Arun is in his Ram outfit, and he looks like he's posing for the camera as Ram. The pic is black and white...do you remember now?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ya ya I got it..but I wud have to search for d pic, coz the 1 I found, I posted it on IF only, then my PC got formatted twice.. ๐Ÿ˜ณdunno whether I'll be able to find d pic, n m sorry for this๐Ÿ˜• but really wanted to see what siggie u're going to make wth pic merging!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Ya ya I got it..but I wud have to search for d pic, coz the 1 I found, I posted it on IF only, then my PC got formatted twice.. ๐Ÿ˜ณdunno whether I'll be able to find d pic, n m sorry for this๐Ÿ˜• but really wanted to see what siggie u're going to make wth pic merging!

Aww, I hope you do find it...I really liked that pic and am angry at myself for not saving it, but I thought it would always be posted on IF...guess you can't trust the internet these days.๐Ÿ˜” I have learnt my lesson now the hard way, because so many pics and sigs I loved are gone due to tinypic and imgur.๐Ÿ˜ก Oh well, it's alright...don't pressure yourself, Gunu.๐Ÿค— Do you know if perhaps Arunji has it? Does his daughter chat with his fans in fb?
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Felt like saying hi to all, this seems like a good way to do it so... hi =D My apologies for the delay with PMs, scraps, and any other replies... my FINAL finals are next week, and then graduation! Hopefully I'll be back here in full swing after that, at least until my job starts in July. How is everyone? Anybody rewatched any favorite episodes recently and noticed/thought of anything new to discuss with us? I haven't, but what I have been doing is finding a lot of mytho parallels and related themes in my current favorite show (well, dramatic show at least) Once Upon a Time. Hope my fellow mytho-OUAT fans (most of whom - scratch that, all of whom I've recruited ๐Ÿ˜†) are up for some intense discussions on them when I return! And for those who aren't doing so already, watch the show!!!

@ Gunu - behna, humein kshama karna for not having stepped into your Maakhan Lok for so many weeks, I've stayed away from avi sig forum in general since once I get in there hours fly by without me doing anything productive ๐Ÿ˜† But WOWWW love the new update which I'm seeing on this page! Again with the unique concepts, I just love the Rohini one from SK! Very cool interpretation of the scene given by your quote ๐Ÿ‘ Will comment more thoroughly soon as I get a chance, for now I'm using one of the Surdas ones... no idea how you managed to get such clear pics from such a blurry vid and make something so magical โค๏ธ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^ Yaaay, you're here!

Well, I do re-watch episodes whenever I'm doing chores like folding clothes or something, because it helps pass time...I'm currently watching a bunch of RSK episodes right now, beginning from Krishna leaving Gokul and his escapades at Mathura, so would love to discuss those with someone...nothing heavyduty since I don't have much time for that right now due to final examinations being next week, but anything like admiring the settings, actors, jewelry, clothing...something light like that would do.๐Ÿ˜† Or even laughing at Kans would be nice, since there's a lot of scope for that.๐Ÿคฃ
MagadhSundari thumbnail
^^ Lol I'm all up for laughing at Kans right now ๐Ÿ˜† One thing that I really liked in those episodes which I don't think we've discussed yet is that song where he remembers all his misdeeds, from what he did to VD and his own father to the baby massacre and general oppression in Mathura, and figures out why he's about to get his butt whooped. The song has rather simple, contemporary lyrics compared to the other ones in the same poetic meter from SK, but there is so much meaning. Finding the vid and editing it in right now...

And random observation - in the scene showing VD's mix of awe and concern when they hear that their son broke the Shiv Dhanush, Yashoda's voice is dubbed in place of Devaki's :P

Here's the vid, 38 minutes in... as you've noticed I found a new uploader! Quality's pretty good, right?
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8usCJxKW9M[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: lola610

^^ Lol I'm all up for laughing at Kans right now ๐Ÿ˜† One thing that I really liked in those episodes which I don't think we've discussed yet is that song where he remembers all his misdeeds, from what he did to VD and his own father to the baby massacre and general oppression in Mathura, and figures out why he's about to get his butt whooped. The song has rather simple, contemporary lyrics compared to the other ones in the same poetic meter from SK, but there is so much meaning. Finding the vid and editing it in right now...

OMG, I was just about to mention that song, talk about mytho twin telepathy!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคช Great minds think alike I guess.

Yes, you're absolutely right...that song really brings to perspective all the attrocities Kans performed against VD...it's kind of similar to the Yahi Raat Antim song in that Kans kind of has an inkling that his end is coming, but he's nowhere near as sad or a bit remorseful like Ravan was during it.
MagadhSundari thumbnail

OMG, I was just about to mention that song, talk about mytho twin telepathy!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคช Great minds think alike I guess.

Yes, you're absolutely right...that song really brings to perspective all the attrocities Kans performed against VD...it's kind of similar to the Yahi Raat Antim song in that Kans kind of has an inkling that his end is coming, but he's nowhere near as sad or a bit remorseful like Ravan was during it.

Lol it's either twin telepathy or OUAT really rubbing off on me, I'm getting powers ๐Ÿ˜† Cool comparison, but I think that the song "Maanav Apne Sapne Sanjoye" that we hear during the night that Nand Baba and Yashoda Maiya find out the truth of Krishna's parentage from Akrur is actually closer in concept to Yahi Raat Antim - the way it delves into the thoughts of four different characters, that melancholy contemplation on part of all of them. It's interesting that you noted about this Kans song, that it's merely recognition and not remorse - he finally figured out that he deserves what he's getting, but doesn't feel guilty about any of it. Weird state of mind. It's more like what we saw in Ravan during that scene with the Shiv Ling that I so love, right before the last battle when he's like yeah I screwed up with the whole pride thing but I'm gonna go out like a warrior anyway. I wonder how much thought RSji put into making Ravan into the slightly more respectable, or at least less reprehensible villain than Kans - or if it just kinda came out that way onscreen by itself?
arun-deeps thumbnail

Aww, I hope you do find it...I really liked that pic and am angry at myself for not saving it, but I thought it would always be posted on IF...guess you can't trust the internet these days.๐Ÿ˜” I have learnt my lesson now the hard way, because so many pics and sigs I loved are gone due to tinypic and imgur.๐Ÿ˜ก Oh well, it's alright...don't pressure yourself, Gunu.๐Ÿค— Do you know if perhaps Arunji has it? Does his daughter chat with his fans in fb?

Ya so do I di! I really want it now when u said u wanna make a siggie out of it๐Ÿ˜› Ya m feeling d same anger wth myself๐Ÿ˜ก coz even I thought like it wud be always protected here on IF 
Who knew Tinypic wud crash like dat๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก btw which pic uploader u use now-a-days?๐Ÿ˜ฒ I'm afraid coz I'm still using Imgur๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
Oh my dear di u dont worry much...I'll search for it n let u know!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 
Ermmm Arun ji?? I can ask abt d pic okay..๐Ÿ˜ณactually Arunji is planning for his new comedy serial๐Ÿ˜† n is busy wth tight schedule!! Yupp his daughter chats wth his fans sometimes...๐Ÿ˜Š but now she has reduced chatting coz she's all d way abroad for further studies, she has left Mumbai n is in London now-a-days..She only told Arun to updt his FB frm a mere fan page to an a/c, now we can send Arun ji messages too, but even Samir Rajda said that he's busy wth some comedy show   
arun-deeps thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Janu di!!

Hey di..is dis d pic u were talking abt?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys,

Here are two avis I made from Sita's Gauri Puja of RSR.
Feel free to use!
-Janu