Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lola610

^^ Yayyy can't wait! The fever's still as ever so bring it on πŸ˜† Even though in the past 2-3 weeks I've combed every single source available online for original text descriptions, other articles, literature, poetry, and even paintings of the character.  Gave me so many points I wanna discuss but at the moment there's so little time to do it :(

Also found this, guys!! Check it out!
It's a documentary on RSji that spans his whole career, nothing we haven't heard before, but jump to about 37 minutes in and pay close attention for some quick "making of shots" from really pivotal scenes! One is RSji instructing Arun, Sunil, and Deepika in a panchvati scene, and another shows him demonstrating the charan paaduka scene to Arun and Sanjay. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo8mas_ramanand-sagar-documentary_shortfilms

And towards the end when you see all the great personalities who presented him with awards, you might catch a glimpse of my guruji :)

I saw those before! Especially the one where RSji was demonstrating the charan paaduka scene to Arun and Sanjay, it was really interesting and of course, well needed since we hardly have any offscreen videos of RSR.

I can't open the link in my lappy though to rewatch it. Do you knwo why?
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

^^ Yayyy can't wait! The fever's still as ever so bring it on πŸ˜† Even though in the past 2-3 weeks I've combed every single source available online for original text descriptions, other articles, literature, poetry, and even paintings of the character.  Gave me so many points I wanna discuss but at the moment there's so little time to do it :(

It's a documentary on RSji that spans his whole career, nothing we haven't heard before, but jump to about 37 minutes in and pay close attention for some quick "making of shots" from really pivotal scenes! One is RSji instructing Arun, Sunil, and Deepika in a panchvati scene, and another shows him demonstrating the charan paaduka scene to Arun and Sanjay. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xo8mas_ramanand-sagar-documentary_shortfilms

And towards the end when you see all the great personalities who presented him with awards, you might catch a glimpse of my guruji :)

Excellent excellent.πŸ‘ I watched every minute of the video and also saw Dada Vaswani and Chidanandji (he had visited our house too along with his disciples and I also am in a photo with him as a child in our album most probably πŸ˜). His speech about the new generation in the end, his love for his wife and family, his humble example of a pen on paper, he mentioning about his values inculcated in all his writings and films such that not a single scene would make him feel ashamed to watch along with the family and many many inspiring parts. His childhood and young age biography reminded me about my presentation in MBA on Ramanand Sagar - an entrepreneur. And apart from mythology section, loved the part of my favourite movie Aarzoo too.😊 Did you notice the same sweater of Rajendra Kumar and Ramanand Sagar in the song 'Bol mere Sathiya' of Lalkar - meri costume expert bachchi πŸ˜†? And who is there at 58:25 awarding RSji? Very very known and familiar face. Just 3-4 clips before Dadaji. And Ravindra Jain and B R Chopra are missing in the documentary who I believe should have been there. And I always thought RSji had 4 sons. Who is the 5th? His name is not mentioned even in this video anywhere.

Have you incorporated this link on the first page of 25th Anniversary thread? It has to be there.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Finally some offscreen moments of RSRπŸ˜ƒ thank you for sharing.
I do have a "kind of press conference video of RSR". I think everybody has seen it . Arunji was in blue shirt, Padmaji wore a nice saree and so did Deepika. Ravindra Jain and ofcourse RS were present.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very glad you guys enjoyed it as I thought you would!

@ Janu - no idea why you can't open the link, maybe you're using a different browser?

@ Shivang - daau I will try to rewatch the clip and figure out who that was some time this week, and as for the sweater, I didn't catch it... oops πŸ˜† Actually just forwarded through and only played wherever I saw mytho clips, will watch in detail first chance I get and see what other observations I can make :D

@ Aradhana - nahin yaar I've never seen that clip before 😲 Or at least I don't remember it. If it's online or you can upload it, please share!
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Yaar par ye site bahut hi harassing hai. Kaash ye video youtube par hota. Today I was showing it to my student (You know whom 😊) and it was just not loading fast enough and had to cancel the program. Maine to dekh liya patience ke sath. But if we want to show others, this is very poor place for that video to be. We can't go back to the previous point of time of the video downloaded and seen. If we go backward, unlike youtube, it starts downloading the entire video from the beginning all over again.😑 Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShivangBuch

Yaar par ye site bahut hi harassing hai. Kaash ye video youtube par hota. Today I was showing it to my student (You know whom 😊) and it was just not loading fast enough and had to cancel the program. Maine to dekh liya patience ke sath. But if we want to show others, this is very poor place for that video to be. We can't go back to the previous point of time of the video downloaded and seen. If we go backward, unlike youtube, it starts downloading the entire video from the beginning all over again.😑

Really? I never had this problem with dailymotion. Sometimes the videos loads slowly but other problems I never had.
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Yes. Very badly and today also again repeatedly. I could watch it a few days ago (however it was slower than youtube) but yesterday and today, the downloading stops or breaks automatically after sometime if we leave it to be downloaded entirely of 1 hour first. Also whatever that has been downloaded, if we want to watch that much and take the moving button to the left, it starts downloading from that point once again. I hope I am clear in my explanation.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guys!

Missing chatting with you all sooo much, we must catch up sometime!

Anyway, I found this video online about the 25th anniversary of Ramayan. Did you guys see it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4KStpepGQ
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf4KStpepGQ[/YOUTUBE]
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey my shweeet RSR fans!!

My buddies...m back wth an updt before exams hope u like it😳
Shivratri special
^thought something diff..did u like itπŸ˜†
RS RAMAYAN
RS Shri Krishna
HOPE U LIKE IT!!