Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Feel free to Use!

Woooww di really nice stuffs! Are u using this new style now-a-days..its cool hun!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Btw m amazed to see d quality of d vdo, as u said PERFECT for sig avi makers!πŸ˜‰
arun-deeps thumbnail

Hey guys

Found on the sets pic of Arindji during RAMAYAN
It has the autograph of Arvindji too! With the date 21/4/1987
here is his clear autograph
Arvind Trivedi
woow he wrote RAMπŸ˜† n at the bottom Lankesh it was taken on the year 2007😊 

Edited by arun-deeps - 12 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hey guys

Found on the sets pic of Arindji during RAMAYAN
It has the autograph of Arvindji too! With the date 21/4/1987
here is his clear autograph
Arvind Trivedi
woow he wrote RAMπŸ˜† n at the bottom Lankesh it was taken on the year 2007😊 

Thank you for sharing😊 Nice that he wrote Ram...and the autograph is not very old⭐️How did u find it?

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for sharing the autograph of Arvind Trivedi, Gunu, it's really amazing how he signed it! He was the best Ravan of the television/movie industry. Even the late telugu hero NTR, who was famous for playing Ravan in 2-3  movies, is secondary to me when we compare him to Arvindji. Arvindji was just amazing. He made us feel pity for Ravan despite the character making Sitaji suffer, especially in the scenes when he receives news of Meghnad and Kumbhakarn's death. Though the entire war was his fault, you still couldn't help but pity him for his losses!
arun-deeps thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Thank you for sharing😊 Nice that he wrote Ram...and the autograph is not very old⭐️How did u find it?

awww...my pleasure diii😳 yaaa d autograph is not too old, I browsed it on GoogleπŸ˜‰
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

I made some avis from RSR, and I'm actually rather satisfied with them for the first time, lol! Hope you guys like them, and feel free to use!
I just love this scene in RSR, I think it was so beautifully done and both Arunji and Sanjayji put their 150% into it. Nowadays, in this day and age of brothers fighting and killing each other for money and land, seeing the love between Ram and Bharat is so refreshing and really brings tears to my eyes!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

I just want to share with you a request I got from Pianofied(Marium). Isn't it simply breathtaking?😍 I was rewatching Uttarkand the other day and felt like making a sig of this scene or requesting it from soneone, but I knew something I make would not turn out this gorgeous, so I just had to give it to someone else.πŸ˜† Seriously though, isn't it superb? I just LOVE how she colored the pics!
Feel free to use!
-Janu
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the rare pic, Gunu, and great sigs guys!

I accidentally bumped into this aarti video while looking for the Satyanarayan aarti a couple days back, want to share it with you guys. Look who's right in front in the red saree - none other than SK's Radharani, Shweta Rastogi!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPzi_jt8Oh0[/YOUTUBE]

and then there's this one with Sulakshana Khatri (RSR's Mandavi and SK's Rohini) from a t-series film that depicts the whole katha. I am guessing she plays Sadanand's wife from the second adhyay. Youtube has a couple more clips from this movie and they seem really nice;  my family has done the katha every month since before I was born so I've always been familiar with the characters and was curious to see it on screen some time. If anyone finds the link for the whole movie, please share!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C14m_f2JzpI[/YOUTUBE]

And - one last thing - there's a katha tape we listen to in the car and I've always known that one of the voices in it is the same one who sang Bharat chala re apne raja ko manaane in RSR, and recently found out that that's noted stage artist Sekhar Sen who travels far and wide to present his short plays on various saints... so there you go!
Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
happpiiieee birthday arun ji !!!πŸ₯³

since there is no thread yet, im just wishing him here, hope that's fine !!😳
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guys! As many of you may already be aware and some may have noticed from the thread we're working on, the 25th anniversary of Ramayan is just around the corner I asked a couple of my friends to help us with siggies to celebrate the occasion, and my buddy Aish (again, the Mayurian, not the muffin πŸ˜†) was the first to send them in... couldn't resist sharing them here, aren't they beautiful ❀️