{> Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna AT#1 <} - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends I'm back after a long time, here are something I made, 😳
The 1st one on my beloved character Urmila

I tried to make a sig covering the whole RSR family, don't know how it turned out, but here it is,

Originally posted by Naina2127

Hello!

Hi I'm new here :) Anyone home?

Naina! Hey! How are you? You used to keep the Telugu CC corner in the SS forum alive, and now you're gone so it's dead again :/ 🤗 

All - hello guys 😳 I want to be active in this forum again. Missed you all so much! I thought this was a good place to start. 🤗 

Lola - Beautiful sig <3 I miss seeing your creations so much!

Sorry for being so inactive in this thread, guys. I made a bunch of RSR and RSK creations since the last time I replied here, will post them slowly one by one.😳 Till then, here is an RSR/ASR/Raavan combo sig I made of Ram and Vibhishan, using pics from RSR's adult Ram and Vibs, ASR's younger Ram and Vishnu, and Raavan's Vibhishan. Thanks to Aishu for the pics of Meghan as Vibhishan!

Hope you guys like this sig, I made it with a transparent border to see how it looks. I don't think it looks that bad, does it?
The text I used is from a famous Carnatic kriti written by Saint Tyagaraja. It means, "Who else is my support and sustenance but you, Rama? Must I remind you time and time again?" The song was written in desperation by Tyagaraja when he was suffering from poverty (like a lot of his songs), so I felt it pertained to our Vibhishan too.😳
The expressions on the actors in these pics don't really look desperate, but whatever.😆
-Janu
Hey Guys,

Let's keep this thread active. It's falling behind again. :(
I am always here. What's up Janu?🤗 I was about to post in the Duryodhan thread that even in Gujarati version also, Draupadi is not mentioned insulting Duryodhan. It is just written - Pandavas (Same as KMG translation). Sanskrit verse will have to be located somehow. Edited by ShivangBuch - 12 years ago
I'm here too, my dear friends! 😊 I can never forget this thread as it's my BEST thread ever in IF 😊 But please start something new (discussions, games etc) to keep this thread alive! please! we should not lose this chance of posting in such a sweet thread, should we? & I missed posting in CCs as I came later, so I eagerly want to post in this mini CC 😃  
VAAMAN DWADASHI Spl
**______________________________________________________________**
RS RAMAYAN
version2
^ In the Pushp Vatika siggie, I used the text frm a b'ful gazhal sung by Suresh Wadkarji😍 thinking dat it will suit the theme😳😆
**____________________________________________________________________**
RAMAYAN-DWARKASDHEESH combo
actually here I tried an experiment wth the text😉 I made the text look like Sindoor spread all over the text...bt it worked or not dat U guys will tell me..my judges🤓😆 How does it look😲
**________________________________________________________________________**
FANTASY
VIKRAM AUR VETAAL
**______________________________________________________________________**

sugg by Janu Di(Radha-Rukmini Gauri poojan)

**-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**
THANK YOU

@ Urmi di-
Ya Urmi Di I also love this thread bt due to being very busy I cudnt visit here frequently😭 sorry..bt will try to u[pdt it wth my previous sigs too😉 we both will activate the thread👍🏼 coz this is as u said our mini CC n the best thread for ppl like us😳
MY RADHASHTAMI +TEACHER's DAY UPDT

On teacher's Day
RS SHRI KRISHNA
RS RAMAYAN

Frnds now have moved my step ahead of making the thread active as other places r..so plzzz join me..n keep enjoying the stuffs..n lets come n make the thread active again... I found dis article of Arun Govil have posted it in Sitaron ki duniya m posting it here too...u know guys I've found 2-3 articles n interviews of our Ramji Arun Govil...will post dem for ya all!😳

Here's 1 article..its in Hindi...for those who doesnt know Hindi...lemme translate
"Actually he went to Vrindavan's Banke Bihari Mandir, then he went to purchase vastra clothes n ornament n other poojan samagri for his Thakurji n when ppl got to know that Arun govil is shopping in the market, they literally jammed his way to see him, to meet him.😆
Arun also said that Gange n Yamune are not merely rivers bt both r the centre of devotion nfaith for all of us. We are polluting these holy rivers, which are not rivers bt Indian culture thts flowing here. This is not a good symbol for our country. For me it symbolises the pollution of our cultures, our minds n herats😭 So, to keep them pure n pollution free is the duty of every1. Why to be dependent on Govt bodies? Just decide it in your mind n begin the practice of keeping them pur dont consider them rivers, they are our identification, if these are lost our very identity is gone😭"
Hope u'll like his ideas n what he said..
Thanx😳

Frnds this is not done...now when I've moved 1 step to activate no1 else is coming forth so sad😭