Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Oh wow, this sig is sooo pretty, Lola, what beauty!😍 The pics are adorable, and the way you blended and colorized them makes the whole sig have that dreamy, innocent feel to it. And the quote you found is perfect too, great work!πŸ‘

Hope you have more to share with us.πŸ˜‰ What about that one VD sig for which I gave you text?
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HIII!!!! sorry i'm sooo late got caught up with all kinds of exams etc.!!!!! lol πŸ˜† how's everyone!? better be good!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌhahahahaha
i was watching luv kush much earlier (as many of you might have known already!!!!!!!) but i just went back to rammayan and got the biggest kick out of when hanuman disguises himself and speaks in sanskrit to LAkshman & Ram!

speaking of which i heard something about Sunil? i LOVE THAT GUY!! HE IS SUCH A GOOD ACTOR!!!!!!!!!!! every time he has a dramatic role or angry role i feel so affected!!!! he was/IS THE BEST LAKSHMAN EVERRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! he really is my fav! and in the luc kush when he has to drop of Sita Maa, oh my heart flooded watching poor lakshman πŸ˜­ come what may i ALWAYS cry!!!!! hahaha no matter how much i try to avoid it, this epic ramayan is so good that no matter how many times you see it the magic ALWAYS affects you!!!!!

well, that's it for now i gotta go sleep!!!!! hahaha see yall later!!!! and Lola i LUUUV that sig you made! it's so pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!β€οΈπŸ€— TC!
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hello!

Hi I'm new here :) Anyone home?
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Naina! Saw your post in the intro thread... welcome aboard ⭐️

@ Aditi - thanks for liking the sig sweets πŸ€— and oh Goddd that scene 🀣 "Kim prayojanam? Kim prayojanam?" 🀣  Dara Singh's expressions are epic, and the way he calls Lakhanji out on being Mr. Angry Young Man... good stuff πŸ˜† One of my fav scenes in Ramayan, though which one isn't, but still... thanks for the reminder!!!

@ Janu - thanks for liking the sig love... yeah me too happy with the coloring, wonder if it'll ever materialize again πŸ˜† And credit for the text goes to my mommy, it's from an 80s American song that she sings all the time... quite a repertoire of those she's got memorized πŸ€“ LOTSSS more to share, that VD sig and much more... you shall see soon πŸ˜‰

@ Sema - thanks yaar glad to be back, too! Can't wait to see the next story in the Krittivas thread!

@ All - any favorite instrumental tunes from RS productions?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Hello!

Hi I'm new here :) Anyone home?

Hey Naina, welcome to the forum!πŸ€— Glad you found it alright.πŸ˜ƒ  Btw, will reply to your PM soon, just a bit busy right now.😳
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lola610

@ Sema - thanks yaar glad to be back, too! Can't wait to see the next story in the Krittivas thread!

Dear I'm always here, this PP is my best thread in our forum ⭐️ but it seems that you are back πŸ˜†, missed you much 😭. & surely you noticed my proposal to start something new/some discussions hereπŸ˜‰ otherwise my fav thread is very inactive πŸ˜­ what do you think about it?
& yes, the Krittivas thread will be updated very soon, stay tuned πŸ˜‰

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here is my request from Jagavi, a combo RSR/ASR of Sita Ma pressing the feet of Shri Ram, much like Lakshmi Ma does to Shri Hari.😍 Isn't the sig gorgeous?

Feel free to use!

-Janu
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Sunil Lahiri to come up with remake of Happy Home...

Thursday, June 30, 2011 | 6:16:56 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Sunil Lahiri to come up with remake of Happy Home...

Sunil Lahiri gearing up for remake of Happy Home on SAB TV...

Three years back Arun Govil and Sunil Lahiri joined hands and came with a production house named Art Viewers. And their first show titled Happy Home was launched on Doordarshan.

The latest we hear is that Sunil Lahiri is coming up with the remake of Happy Home on SAB TV.

A source informs, "Sunil Lahiri is coming up with the remake of Happy Home for which he has started approaching actors. Sustaining its earlier concept, the show will have a new look with a few new cast."

"Actors like Shobha Khote, Dara Singh, Lily Put, and Sudhir Joshi will join the earlier cast of the show which includes Aruna Singhal, Geeta Shankar and Shauki Senani."

The original Happy Home was set in an old-age home where all senior citizens come together as a happy family as their children abandon them.

We contacted Aruna Singhal and she said, "I did Happy Home which was on DD, but I have not received any call from the production house for its remake. But if I get a call, I am ready to work with them again."

We contacted Sunil Lahiri and he says, " Talks are on with the channel but nothing has been confirmed as of now."

Watch this space for more details…

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar
ADMJCXNK97fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my favorite tune is the theme song, and when luv & kush sing in the city πŸ˜›

OH! i was rewatching sampoorn ramayan recently (movie) (which i remember seeing when i was VEEERYYY littl!!!!! i never knew that Sita actually had two kids!!!!!!) the song luv-kush sing there is INFECTIOUS!!!!!!!! i LOVE IT!!!!!
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plzz add me to the list...i missed the CCs....well, 've watched most of his series...
n now we hav our masti bhara mythological forum... 'd luv to b part of it... πŸ˜³