Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh WOW, that's really cool, Gunu!😲 Is this recent?? If so, plzzzz post the vid if you can, I really want to watch a vid that has both our Arunji and Nitishiji in it.⭐️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here are some creations I made recently which have not yet been posted in my shop, but were already posted in the Creation Gallery.😊

Stacked

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
My request from Shikha.πŸ˜ƒ

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Oh WOW, that's really cool, Gunu!😲 Is this recent?? If so, plzzzz post the vid if you can, I really want to watch a vid that has both our Arunji and Nitishiji in it.⭐️

Ya di!! Its latest....its a latest news of yesterdayπŸ˜ƒ I'll try posting d vdos...😳 
arun-deeps thumbnail

woooooooowwwwwwwzieeeeeeeeeeesssss di dis is very very sweeeeeeeeeet!!! The sweetest sig by ya I've ever seen!!😍
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hello guys!!πŸ˜ƒ
Here's a RS RAMAYAN Siggie..frm 'Mat jaao..He Ram Ayodhya' scene!!😳 n Siya Ram siggie I posted in our CG 
Hope U like it!!πŸ˜›
FEEL FREE TO USEπŸ˜›
n
plzzzzzzzzz comment!!😳

Siya Ram siggie

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have arrived... finally πŸ˜† Welcome back gang, gorgeous siggies Gunu, and everybody please remember - this is for random one line reactions to our fav RS works... if you have a broader topic of discussion that you think we can get some more interaction out of, PLEASE create a new thread for it... that's why we have a forum after all 😳
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Lalitha Di,
Superb creations Lali Di! specially the 1st two! the 1st one is one of my top favorite scenes from Ramayan, I really love that Sanjeevani incident. I will surely save it in my PC, just like all of your previous creations! your RadheShyam creation is adorable dear!
Btw- I have a request to you. can you make a creation whose caption will be, "Brotherly Love"?

@ Gunia,
beautiful work again. I'm moved with your "Mat Jao" one, Gunu! that's the scene which is written in my heart with the words of tears 😭😭. a lots of thanks to you for creating this! this is my very favotite.
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am also here.πŸ€— Agreed with Lola. Here we may only have random general broad discussions and random posts of exclusive creations related to old mythos. We can also even discuss the pre-talks before the conception of a specific topic. Sometimes a specific topic required to be separately created only comes out of general discussion. Once it is identified, it can be switched over to specific thread. Not only that, we can also have the index or link reference of specific threads created on RS's two serials - R & SK (Not necessarily on first page but whenever a new thread is created, the TS may also add the title with link over here). Here are the 4 threads created so far which exclusively relate to old RS mythos.

Janu's diary of watching SK

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1563008

Maharshi Garg's lessons

Analysis of Dashrath's dilemma

There are a few more threads also, like Radharani's pride; Radha as Shyam, Shyam as Radha which are threads of parallel reference of old and new mythos (not exclusively covered discussions with reference to old mythos only). Their links can also be posted here as a separate category.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agreed with Shivang-Bhaiya. when I'll think to create a new thread about RS works, I like to share my main points of it here with all of you first, & then to go to a seperate thread. that's really briliant idea & hope all of you agree to this proposal!