Times of Change (Page 4)

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hii Dreamy dii..Hug

Hw r u??

Awesome analysis..once again..ClapClapClap
I am really loving the way Avdesh is transforming....& only due to Arpita...Embarrassed
Someone who has not done so much hard work...at whose one signal....many can come at his service...now is toiling so much only & only for his love...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Thanx di for this superb post...Thumbs Up

I agree with you on getting husbands like Avdesh...& just hope we have such person in our lives..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing
Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Sidda8Dreamygal301

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
 Hola DreamyHug

Great job, as usualSmile Agree with all you have said. Simple is, just like everyone elseWink, seedhi like a jalebi.

I wasn't able to watch the whole epi yesterday (guests at homeSmile) but between your analysis and Nandini's update, didn't think I needed to.Smile

(and I kept thinking of that film of his, where he lifted a bag dressed as a shepherd or something!LOLLOL)...

You know that's exactly what I was remined of tooShocked...........a case of "great minds think alike" Wink................or maybe "fools seldom differ"???LOLLOLLOL Take your pickBig smile

My dear boy is learning to be a good little boy and returned home with an honest days earnings ...........awwwwwwwwwwww I thought it was such a major step in his metamorphosisClapClapClap. Like Sidda, I too am not overly concerned that that stupid gunda slapped him and he didn't retaliate. In fact, I am proud of him. It must have taken a special kind of forbearance to be so restrained , but then we all know where it stems from.....our sweet Arpita's love.WinkWink

Thanks so much for all the hard work you put inSmile

TC

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chista_nandiniSidda8talkie14Dreamygal301-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index