Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[QUOTE=chista]hey ferdousSmile
how r u?
i like it & wud back to uWink

Hi Sara,

I am fine. I hope you are feeling better now as well?

I look forward to reading your comments, loved your post the other day!Clap

thanks ferdousSmile
actualy your nice writings is courageing me in english writing  coz i m thinking in french & then i m writing in englishWinkso difficult for meWink

Thanks for the compliment!Smile

Glad it is encouraging your english.

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Well written Dreamy!!  I agree with everything especially the fact that Avi was very handsome and disagree with the part where he is all yours!!!

LOLLOLLOL

Laxmi, thanks. I have to point it out, Avdesh is mine...it has been established months ago...just ask Priya, Prashu and swati.....WinkBig smileBig smile
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Thanks for the Analysis, Dreamy. Yesterday's episode had shown Avi's first step in reformation. He has succeeded against his first obstacle and he will be prepared to meet as many obstacles that come in his way. Arpi will be on his side to give good advice and support him throughout the way. I don't think he was behaving cowardly when he took the gunda's slap and insult. He was behaving just like a normal human being that will walk away from fights and attempts to mind his own business. People do this all the time. However, it must have hurt him at some point to allow such an idiot to be dominant over him. Avi is learning some patience and restraint, he will need both of these qualities to outsmart and defeat all of his enemies. After all of these experiences, Avi may choose to make his own choices without  Bhauji's consult or advice. Also, Avi probably stepped back from the fight because he didn't want to gain attention from the public. Avita is hiding from the legal authorities and thus they must live a quiet life to prevent any unwanted attention. I was touched by Avi's decision to carry loads to buy his wife a sari. He was no longer bhayyaiji but a normal male individual who worked hard to please his wife. But Arpi is not like other wives, she will be upset that her husband has pained himself for her. She wouldn't be sitting down and watching her husband do all the work. Instead, Arpi will give a supporting hand and work side by side with her husband. Hopefully, the village track will continue for awhile so that we can see Avita living a fair and simple life. Also, Avi is going to have more weight on his shoulders because he will have to hide from the police and other gundas. I have no idea how he is going to escape from their clutches but it will definitely be a hide-in-seek game. Avita will escape from this obstacle but they will be tested and provoked when Shika is used as a scapegoat. Arpi will have to teach Avi some sense, so that they do not fall into another trap.

Hi SiddaHug

Love yyour post and especially agree with those in red, in fact I had this vision of arpi working alongside Avdesh, both doing their best to be supportive of one another and enjoying their simple life. It is what Arpi always wanted, Avdesh out of that gunda life so to scrimp and save won't bother her. Avdesh too will enjoy but I think deep down he will hate that his wife is going without the luxury he took for granted. I am hoping this time away gives him the opportunity to think things through and be a bit wiser overall.

TC

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-BenNevisSidda8-Prashu-chatterbox

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged

ClapClapClapClap u always find d rt n appropriate words 2 put ur thoughts down n take us on a different / new trip of AVITA n GKD.

I really wanted 2 hit dat stupid goon 4 sayng all dis but since Avi is on the road 2 reformation , he has 2 learn self control in cases of such extreme provocation. He is doing all 4 his love, his Arpi. Him buyng vegs n him blushing wen d 2 women praise him n then doing labor work 2 get Arpi a sari was a nice scene. Just like how Arpi always has him in her mind n thoughts b it any situation or place , d same way Avi has her in his mind n thoughts EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Despite being elsewhere they always think abt each other (which bhootni needs 2 understand AngryAngry) RV has become so very EVIL AngryAngry n now his bro coming (they actually luk EVIL brothers AngryAngry)  Atleast his bro shd turn good but dont wanna keep hope coz Rv was also positive in d begining. But how long r AVITA gonna run frm RV / police.

Wat if LS comes n catches them. Will he harm them or try 2 help them (2 create misunderstanding b/w Avi n bhootni as he had said b4 leavng)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-BenNevistalkie14Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Hi SBSmile

ClapClapClapClap u always find d rt n appropriate words 2 put ur thoughts down n take us on a different / new trip of AVITA n GKD. Thanks.

I really wanted 2 hit dat stupid goon(Me too!) 4 sayng all dis but since Avi is on the road 2 reformation , he has 2 learn self control in cases of such extreme provocation. He is doing all 4 his love, his Arpi. Him buyng vegs n him blushing wen d 2 women praise him n then doing labor work 2 get Arpi a sari was a nice scene very so, he looked so cute and shy when those women were tareefing him!. Just like how Arpi always has him in her mind n thoughts b it any situation or place , d same way Avi has her in his mind n thoughts EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Despite being elsewhere they always think abt each other (which bhootni needs 2 understand AngryAngry) RV has become so very EVIL AngryAngry n now his bro coming (they actually luk EVIL brothers AngryAngry)  Atleast his bro shd turn good but dont wanna keep hope coz Rv was also positive in d begining. But how long r AVITA gonna run frm RV / police. I too hope the bro is positive.....but not holding my breath!..LOL..we all have been burnt by RV.....as for the running by avita, as soon as RV knows who his brother loves and then starts using them, Avita will be back.....I'm thinking RV will get Shikha to meet Avdesh somewhere or if it comes to crunch, get the two engaged or something and Avdesh will come running.....Wat if LS comes n catches them. Will he harm them or try 2 help them (2 create misunderstanding b/w Avi n bhootni as he had said b4 leavng)
If LS comes now, gosh who knows!...maybe RV/bhootni/ LS will be busying shooting each other...bhootni will realise her other mistake is coming to haunt her so she needs to silence him, just as she will want to kill RV.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
hi dreamy i had to log off so cudnt ans u

but now going thru all the posts and ur reply

i say yes it was the first step for avdesh in controlling his anger

lesson for us here too.ppl provoke  all the time ( and u know it  Wink)

best is to move away at that time/  and when the time comes back u ans
thats the reality of lives.

but here yes avdesh may not have wanted attention on him at this time since they r running frm law ( i think sidda said this)

lets see how far he goes into this

and red sari scene wud coem today or not.

but these two wud be bck in haveli too..

as for shikha i m still not figuring her out

she needs to be bit like simple

bt she is another wimp as of now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy i had to log off so cudnt ans u

but now going thru all the posts and ur reply  No Probs, Di.

i say yes it was the first step for avdesh in controlling his anger

lesson for us here too.ppl provoke  all the time ( and u know it  Wink)

best is to move away at that time/  and when the time comes back u ans
thats the reality of lives.

but here yes avdesh may not have wanted attention on him at this time since they r running frm law ( i think sidda said this) I don't think that was in his mind actually...he wanted to hit back and then he remembered his pratigya, that drew him back and made him walk off. Maybe later on esp. with the posters out, he may try not to draw attention to him or arpi. That is what I meant, he needs to wisen up.

lets see how far he goes into this

and red sari scene wud coem today or not. Yesh me wanting to watch it as well!...awww my advice is to buy at least 3/4 cheaper sari so she has extrasWinkLOL...but the red one is nice. Did u realise that market place is the same one as the one where he went to meet BM and met Arpi the first time? obviously, they are calling it something else but same place!!

but these two wud be bck in haveli too..

as for shikha i m still not figuring her out

she needs to be bit like simple

bt she is another wimp as of now to be fair, she walked in during a intense time and is still not caught up. However, we will only see her mettle when her love turns out to be RV's bro....then either she will fight her brother or fight with him against RV.....until then she won't have much to do. The story belongs to Avita and at the moment airtime is on RV and bhootni as well so not much scope for others, we will see her as fleetingly as we see Simple....

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Heyyy Dreamy…Hug

Lovely posts by each and everyone here.

And dreamy…..wonderful analysis as usual…ClapClapClapClapClap

Agree with you completely…Thumbs Up

Time has changed…For Bahuji, RV, Avita and Rai men too… Almost everyone

For Bahuji, first of all. Shell be shockd when she hears Avi's pratigya. This wld create difference between Bahuji and Avi. Avi, who used to do everything wht Bahuji says , to be more precise orders him to do… he has started to take his own decisions and the imp one was to marry Arpi. Now.., Arpi is Avi's priority.

For Rv, He was a righteous cop, but his ego , the fear of losing his job and his non acceptance of defeat took over his good side completely.

For Avita, their bond has become stronger. Avdhesh's priority is arpita now. He has taken pratigya of non violence. He wants to live a normal and happy life with Arpita.

At the same time, they are running away from law..!

For Rai men, Simple is change in their lives who is teaching them a good lesson. They'll learn and will respect women.

Indeeed time is changing. !!

Thnks Dreamy…..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaVistaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index