Gunahon Ka Devta

Times of Change (Page 2)

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
wowieeee...
ekdum LALANTAP....

AVI was looking so handsome... but I dont like Shikha & Tanmay Jodi....

YOU know what... YOUR RV missed you .... dats why he is troubling my Avi... LOL

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

wowieeee...
ekdum LALANTAP....awwww thank you..Embarrassed

AVI was looking so handsome very, especially as he looked at that sari and then went to work...all I could think was, buy cheaper sari so you can buy more than one and you won't have to do these jobs everyday!!... but I dont like Shikha & Tanmay Jodi....he looked too mature for her!...and he looked negativeOuch

YOU know what... YOUR RV missed you .... dats why he is troubling my Avi... LOL My RV?!ShockedShocked...that is done and dusted!....it is my Avdesh you are talking about!Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-talkie14PristineSoul-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EAREYE

hi dreamy di
back after a long time
waiting eargarly to read that

thanks di

Hi Pinky,

hope you enjoy it, will look forward to your post.
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
hey dreamySmile
thanks for loved my latest postSmile

in last epi we saw avis selfcontorolling very well.i didnt sad any more when insult him.coz that was the first step for protectecting his love. he must learn to contorol himself against  the aggressor people.avdesh  is a very snobbish man & he must learn many things.

love is the greatest teacher for him.

as for carring heavy sacks,he was carring them only for his arpita . he didnt a great job! in old love stories , lovers performed very hard works  like Frhad ( in Shirin & Frhad an old persian love story) he dug mountain only for his beloved & finally he died in his path love &  or in persian mystical literature ,lover worked very cheap jobs for his beloved like pig feed!

so dont be sad for avdesh &  step in the way of reformation is not  very easy!Wink

Edited by chista - 19 January 2011 at 6:17am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevis-sia-Sidda8VistaaDreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey dreamySmile

in last epi we saw avis selfcontorolling very well.i didnt sad any more when insult him.coz that was the first step for protectecting his love. he must learn to contorol himself against  the aggressor people.avdesh  is a very snobbish man & he must learn many things. Yes, it was a lesson in humility for him. I was proud of him, though I wanted to slap the goon for him!LOL...it was over the top though, that guy was spouting nonsense....I liked him walking away, he had nothing to prove to that goon or the people around...we all know what Avdesh is.

love is the greatest teacher for him.

as for carring heavy sacks,he was carring them only for his arpita . he didnt a great job! in old love stories , lovers performed very hard works  like Frhad ( in Shirin & Frhad an old pesian love story) he dug mountain only for his beloved & finally he died in his path love &  or in persian mystical literature ,lover worked very cheap jobs for his beloved like pig feed! It is a very typical thing, the lover doing manul work to provide for his love....and it has been done to death in indian film down to that sun burning in the background and wife praying for his success!LOL

so dont be sad for avdesh &  step in the way of reformation is not  very easy!Wink Not sad at all, I know he will succeed until he has no choice but to pick a weapon up again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

[QUOTE=chista]hey ferdousSmile
how r u?
i like it & wud back to uWink

Hi Sara,

I am fine. I hope you are feeling better now as well?

I look forward to reading your comments, loved your post the other day!Clap

thanks ferdousSmile
actualy your nice writings is courageing me in english writing  coz i m thinking in french & then i m writing in englishWinkso difficult for meWink
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Well written Dreamy!!  I agree with everything especially the fact that Avi was very handsome and disagree with the part where he is all yours!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Analysis, Dreamy. Yesterday's episode had shown Avi's first step in reformation. He has succeeded against his first obstacle and he will be prepared to meet as many obstacles that come in his way. Arpi will be on his side to give good advice and support him throughout the way. I don't think he was behaving cowardly when he took the gunda's slap and insult. He was behaving just like a normal human being that will walk away from fights and attempts to mind his own business. People do this all the time. However, it must have hurt him at some point to allow such an idiot to be dominant over him. Avi is learning some patience and restraint, he will need both of these qualities to outsmart and defeat all of his enemies. After all of these experiences, Avi may choose to make his own choices without  Bhauji's consult or advice. Also, Avi probably stepped back from the fight because he didn't want to gain attention from the public. Avita is hiding from the legal authorities and thus they must live a quiet life to prevent any unwanted attention. I was touched by Avi's decision to carry loads to buy his wife a sari. He was no longer bhayyaiji but a normal male individual who worked hard to please his wife. But Arpi is not like other wives, she will be upset that her husband has pained himself for her. She wouldn't be sitting down and watching her husband do all the work. Instead, Arpi will give a supporting hand and work side by side with her husband. Hopefully, the village track will continue for awhile so that we can see Avita living a fair and simple life. Also, Avi is going to have more weight on his shoulders because he will have to hide from the police and other gundas. I have no idea how he is going to escape from their clutches but it will definitely be a hide-in-seek game. Avita will escape from this obstacle but they will be tested and provoked when Shika is used as a scapegoat. Arpi will have to teach Avi some sense, so that they do not fall into another trap.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista-sia-BenNevisVistaaDreamygal301chatterbox-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index