India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Times of Change

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
Theodore Roosevelt

This episode was a filler episode in some ways with one scene showcasing how Avdesh handles his pratigya to never lift a weapon even in the face of extreme provocation.Clap

If you are going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

The scene was very in-your-face. There was never any doubt as to why Avdesh was being pitted against the local hoodlum and his predictable response, first anger and then the automatic reprisal to punish the hood for daring to slap him. Just in time Avdesh recalls his pratigya and walks away even though he was being called a coward..I hated how the hood made him pick his dirty scarf upAngry (I wanted to slap him for putting Avi through that!Angry). Even more predictable was Avdesh deciding to work to earn money to buy Arpita a sari. As he carried bags after bags, all I kept thinking of was the '80's hindi films where the hero would labour under hot burning sun to earn pittance!LOLLOL ...we even saw the obligatory 'wife praying to god for husband' scene as well!! Big smile(and I kept thinking of that film of his, where he lifted a bag dressed as a shepherd or something!LOLLOL)...

Do all things with love. Og Mandino

However, despite all outward cliched trappings the underlying message was one of sweetnessHeart. Avdesh is now willing to be called a coward, do back-breaking labour to support his wife because she was the most important person in his life. As I mentioned the other day, it is the two of them now against everyone else. So everything he was doing was for them, even buying vegetables – now that was one sweet scene and if I'm not mistaken Avdesh was lapping up the admiration voiced by the two women!Big smile..he smiled shyly and yet looked pleased (all women should have husband like him..Day Dreaming)

Life is the sum of all your choices. Albert Camus

Time of change was also at the Haveli. Shikha has come to announce her love and possibly marriage to her familyErmm. She is yet clueless that she will be throwing a bomb in their lapNuke, but whatever the outcome, the changes will be inevitable. I wonder what she will do? Or will she be very passionate about her love and blindly follow him or will she put her family first? Even Bhauji seemed to have changed she was very loving and affectionate with ShikhaWacko. The only change that came over her (which actually showed her feeling for Avdesh is still the same) was when Shikha voiced concern about Avita...then Bhauji went into a trance, no doubt imagining all sort of things!Angry Yet things have changed for her as well. When Avita come back to the Haveli, she will have to accept that Avdesh is very much in love with his wife and the she always comes first with him. But I am sure Bhauji will just changer her gameplan to win over Avdesh, she is determined to not lose that prize.AngryAngry

Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

RVPig is also facing times of change. No longer the respectable police man (in our eyes) we see his lack of probity more clearly than ever as he makes one plan after another to get Avdesh, by hook or crook. So when his brother, Tanmay, tells him who he is in love with RV will think it is nectar from the gods and uses the new information to lure out Avita from their hidingStern Smile. I hope Avdesh uses his intelligence, like he did with the phonecall!ClapClap

This can't have come at a more opportune time for RV is now putting up wanted posters of Avdesh and Arpita. If Avdesh is to stay a step ahead, he needs to be clever and think things through, he needs to be proactive and be alert. I wonder if we will be seeing some new disguises soon?Big smile...it's been a while now....WinkCool

So what did you think?Big smile

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghRae24-sia-_nandiniBenNevischistajes_jadetalkie14Vistaayoga23priyasmile.saraPristineSoul-Prashu-chatterbox

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
hey ferdousSmile
how r u?
i like it & wud back to uWink
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
hiee Dreamy di...
back after a long time...

will read and comment..
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
hi dreamy how r u
was waiting for this and we had to do so much masti in other threads missed u there

i dont think u were there in yday update

anways spot on

dont hv words to say but u have said it all

even i was thinking abt that hindi film scenes  with the  labor job

all was ok but the part where avdesh is insulted didnt go well with me

ok he cudnt use violence but he cud hv still used brains to ans  or mayb this is just the beginning

the local gunda calls him naa mard type  means impotent and thts big  gaali for any man

this part was simply not acceptable as viewers see avdesh as strong person and to bear this as coward ws not good

shikha story is still confusing  cant make out and doesnt she know rv is  tanmay brother

she is still leaning on her bauji for support means she is also not aware of anything

one thing i did like was bauji was ratehr very nice to shikha and cared for her as bhabhi shud  if u leave out her expressions in the end when she hugs shikha to comfort her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi dreamy how r u Hi Di, I'm fine...had something important come up yesterday and had to leave, didn't come back home till late and so missed the update...
was waiting for this and we had to do so much masti in other threads missed u there

i dont think u were there in yday update

anways spot on

dont hv words to say but u have said it all

even i was thinking abt that hindi film scenes  with the  labor job hmm, very obvious!

all was ok but the part where avdesh is insulted didnt go well with me I didn't like it but while watching the scene all I could think of was that Avdesh was learning humility and that one day that goon will pay!!AngryLOL

ok he cudnt use violence but he cud hv still used brains to ans  or mayb this is just the beginning

the local gunda calls him naa mard type  means impotent and thts big  gaali for any man

this part was simply not acceptable as viewers see avdesh as strong person and to bear this as coward ws not good I think this was for us to see that he could face all provocation and still hang onto his temper...any men would hate being called that but Avdesh reined on his temper, he didn't have to prove anything!

shikha story is still confusing  cant make out and doesnt she know rv is  tanmay brother that guy looked too matter...honestly he also looked negative!Ouch...I hope he doesn't break her heart!!

she is still leaning on her bauji for support means she is also not aware of anything

one thing i did like was bauji was ratehr very nice to shikha and cared for her as bhabhi shud  if u leave out her expressions in the end when she hugs shikha to comfort her I quite liked that too as well, say whatever about her but she seems to really care for her in-laws in her own way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey ferdousSmile
how r u?
i like it & wud back to uWink

Hi Sara,

I am fine. I hope you are feeling better now as well?

I look forward to reading your comments, loved your post the other day!Clap
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

hiee Dreamy di...
back after a long time...

will read and comment..

Hi Ramona,Smile

Looking forward to your post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
hi dreamy di
back after a long time
waiting eargarly to read that

thanks di

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index