Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

ek hath se tali nahi bajti

surpatel thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Common guys u all r blaming arjun 4 all this n feeling bad 4 aarohi bt if u see both r to be blamed its aarohi's fault also she never trusted arjun nor tried to understand arjun and always insulted his luv infact she also blamed arjun 4 stealing tht file in front of everyone and also question on his character is she forgotten tht in jungle too arjun never tried to missuse her answer is a big no we cant ignore tht and wen rashi fall down i just cant see any sympathy in her eyes she ws just bother about herself n her family she has nt given a thought to meet rashi once i m nt saying tht arjun is right in wat he is doing he has also done wrng by making her  BADNAMM in front of whl society bt still i feel sympathy 4 him bcoz he has lost his syster's happiness which matter 4 him the most and he can clearly see tht alluwalia family is nt at all guilty about tht this makes him more angry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini1217 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arjun should not be blamed as he has been affected by d talks of rdp............
Rdp has made arjun such kind.................
All dis becoz of him
usne heee arjun ko bhadkaya hai.........
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its true but 
ek ladki ke point of view se socho

surpatel thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyalganwani

its true but 

ek ladki ke point of view se socho

ya i m also a gul bt i will definately give second thought on my relationship as tht person is ready to live his whole world for her😕 widout thinking she has taken many wrong steps
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u r abs rite Agree wid Evrthin u Said,,,Ya ARJUN ne Jo kiya wo Undoubtedly galat tha...LEKIN Abhi tak Aro ne Jo Jo Arjun K Saath kiya HAI USKE KYA...Har baar sab ke samne Arjun Ki Insult hi to Ki hai...Kabhi bhi Arjun Ki baat pe Believe nahi kiya..ARO is js Heartless N Immature infact She didn luv ARJUN NE day..M to js so angry on aro....Wen Ds Girl Vl realise Her Mistke Wen She vL U'STAN ARJUN n his luv..Godnos...Aro ko kab Pachhtava hoga.apne kiye par..nw i hv no mor feelin fr ARO...y she is not ustandin ARJUN mujhe to bas yehii samaj nahi aa raha..
Edited by MitEssH - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post..i second that surpatel!!...
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
truely even thogh am a girl, am still W*H arjun !!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
undoubtedly what Arjun is doing is wrong, BUT Arohi was wrong, she never believed him, and he left his entireee world for her with out thinking twice and she did nothing but hurt and insult him, and when Rashi went up to talk to her she was so so rude to her..... so she is the one to blame for all this 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woah.
Well said.
Agreed 100%.