Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

surpatel

Goldie

surpatel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Common guys u all r blaming arjun 4 all this n feeling bad 4 aarohi bt if u see both r to be blamed its aarohi's fault also she never trusted arjun nor tried to understand arjun and always insulted his luv infact she also blamed arjun 4 stealing tht file in front of everyone and also question on his character is she forgotten tht in jungle too arjun never tried to missuse her answer is a big no we cant ignore tht and wen rashi fall down i just cant see any sympathy in her eyes she ws just bother about herself n her family she has nt given a thought to meet rashi once i m nt saying tht arjun is right in wat he is doing he has also done wrng by making her  BADNAMM in front of whl society bt still i feel sympathy 4 him bcoz he has lost his syster's happiness which matter 4 him the most and he can clearly see tht alluwalia family is nt at all guilty about tht this makes him more angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHgemini1217christiandior...anshita..aksh4IFaparna4karanika-Olly-rainurubal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ek hath se tali nahi bajti" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gemini1217

gemini1217

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Arjun should not be blamed as he has been affected by d talks of rdp............
Rdp has made arjun such kind.................
All dis becoz of him
usne heee arjun ko bhadkaya hai.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubalaksh4IF

--priyal--

IF-Dazzler

--priyal--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
its true but 
ek ladki ke point of view se socho

rainurubalaksh4IF

surpatel

Goldie

surpatel

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyalganwani

its true but 
ek ladki ke point of view se socho

ya i m also a gul bt i will definately give second thought on my relationship as tht person is ready to live his whole world for herConfused widout thinking she has taken many wrong steps

rainurubalaksh4IF

MitEssH

Groupbie

MitEssH

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
u r abs rite Agree wid Evrthin u Said,,,Ya ARJUN ne Jo kiya wo Undoubtedly galat tha...LEKIN Abhi tak Aro ne Jo Jo Arjun K Saath kiya HAI USKE KYA...Har baar sab ke samne Arjun Ki Insult hi to Ki hai...Kabhi bhi Arjun Ki baat pe Believe nahi kiya..ARO is js Heartless N Immature infact She didn luv ARJUN NE day..M to js so angry on aro....Wen Ds Girl Vl realise Her Mistke Wen She vL U'STAN ARJUN n his luv..Godnos...Aro ko kab Pachhtava hoga.apne kiye par..nw i hv no mor feelin fr ARO...y she is not ustandin ARJUN mujhe to bas yehii samaj nahi aa raha..

Edited by MitEssH - 19 January 2011 at 6:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..anshita..aksh4IFaparna4karanika

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
great post..i second that surpatel!!...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatel

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
truely even thogh am a girl, am still W*H arjun !!

surpatel..anshita..

pakdramafan00

IF-Dazzler

pakdramafan00

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
undoubtedly what Arjun is doing is wrong, BUT Arohi was wrong, she never believed him, and he left his entireee world for her with out thinking twice and she did nothing but hurt and insult him, and when Rashi went up to talk to her she was so so rude to her..... so she is the one to blame for all this 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatel

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.