What's cooking Sara? - Article

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

What's cooking Sara?

If you thought she can only cry, think again. Like other girls, Sara Khan, can cook too. The actress is taking her character of Mona, a tad too seriously.

According to the script, Sara who plays Punjabi kudi Mona in Preet Se Bandhi Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi, was required to dish out as many as 15 Gujarati delicacies. And guess what, the girl instead of just acting, decided to whip up dhokla to make the scene look authentic as possible, which was later devoured by her co-actors.

"Honestly, I was a little skeptical on how they would turn out, but I was relieved when I got a thumbs up from all my co-actors," laughs Sara. Meanwhile, if sources close to her are to be believed then the actress is getting too close for comfort with her co-star
Nishant Malkani. Apparently, the two keep chatting with each other on their phones even when they are shooting together, to avoid any speculations. So is there something brewing here?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Xx_fehmida_xX

Apparently, the two keep chatting with each other on their phones even when they are shooting together, to avoid any speculations. So is there something brewing here? 

😲hw sad is tht? lol😆
ab ashmit ka kya hoga....lol

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is Sara out of her mind or plain immature??? She just came out of a marriage and is in the middle os a lot of speculations & controversies abt the type of relationship she shares with Assmit. Now she is dating another one??  Nishant Malkani?? To think that she got married in November, got seperated in December and a new affair in Jan?? Very very fast...
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i guess this girl believes in rapid developments ..I dont think so she is sensible enough ..getting into relations so fast is not a good thing to do Sara
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
D article was abt Sara's cooking, except for d last 2 lines, but only dat is being commented upon!

Also d article itself states dat der is a lot of speculation, so lets not jump 2 conclusions. In BB4 too Sara was absolutely misunderstood nd badly bashed... but now in hindsight, watever she did was wat she was feeling so let's cut her sum slack nd gv her a breather!

Ironically in BB4 2, inspite of being d youngest, it was shown dat she would do a lot of cooking unlike many housemates... now wen I see d beginning clips, she is always in d kitchen... yet den too her closeness wid Ashmit was commented upon nd not how she managed 2 cook!
Edited by sssshhh - 13 years ago
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

😲hw sad is tht? lol😆
ab ashmit ka kya hoga....lol

Ashmit after shoot..... and during shoot Nishant...... Popsy saradin chutki ke paas nahi hoti hai... tab chutki ka khayal kaun rakhega???? lol Pops ke paas Veena bhi hai....