Mallika sizzles on small screen-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Mallika sizzles on the small screen
Buzz up!

Mallika Sherawat, who made her judging debut in Chak Dhoom Dhoom, with other judges Terence Lewis and Javed Jaffery. Mallika talks about what made her make a debut in television and that too in a reality show.
Showing 1 of 5 images Previous    Next
Mallika Sherawat 
What made you make your debut in TV?
All my movies are meant for adults only. With my debut in TV let kids and old people also enjoy my work and presence on screen (laughs).

Mallika Sherawat

So what made you select a reality show?
Whenever I have gone on a talent show to promote my films, I have enjoyed watching them perform. So when I got this offer to judge the show, I thought why not? The reach of TV has become bigger and it will help me connect with my fans.

Javed, Mallika and Terence

So what attracted you to do Chak Dhoom Dhoom?
When I started my journey I know how difficult it is for a new comer to join this industry as I too belong to a small town. This reality shows have given each talented person to show their talent and from there, many have got chance on big screen or in TV. So that's the one thing which attracted me.

Chak Dhoom Dhoom

But do you think that reality show winners get a chance?
It depends on the person. If you are talented I am sure you will get a chance.

You are not so qualified in dance compared to your co-judges. So what will be your judging criteria?
Javed and Terence will take care of the technicalities. I will judge them for their attitude and appeal. My perception is of a common man. What I am looking for is the X-factor in the contestants.

Mallika Sherawat

There were reports that you may get replaced because of your tantrums?
So now I am a tantrum queen too! Well then I am loving it. My contract will get over only when the show gets over.

Do you watch TV? Which is your favorite show?
I watch whenever I get time but mostly I am interested In watching reality shows like Chak Dhoom Dhoom, Dance India Dance, Indian Idol, American Idol, Dancing With The Stars, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa etc.

Chak Dhoom Dhoom

Being a kid were you interested in dance?
Yes a little bit but I was more into acting. But later I realised that I am good at dancing.

Apart from Chak Dhoom Dhoom which other dance reality show you love watching on Indian Television?
Nach Baliye, Dance India Dance, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and many other dance reality shows I actually enjoy watching kids dance shows.

Chak Dhoom Dhoom

According to you who are the best dancers in Bollywood?
Hrithik Roshan, Mithun Chakrovarthy, Madhuri Dixit and I guess Rani Mukerji too is a great dancer.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Mallika-sizzles-on-the-small-screen&aid=2498

Edited by Armu4eva - 19 January 2011 at 4:38am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index