Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

the stalker is viren ... article.. (Page 3)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

we all are facing different kind of stresses at work, at home, surrounded by fake relatives and friends at home and work, politics...i am sad that same they want to show in serials too...i loved this show but now have to give it up...dont have the patience to watch such scary shows....i regret i wasted my time watching this and in the end this is what they have given us...obsession and possesiveness was ok, but hurting nivi and those strange expressions on nivis face are unacceptable, yesterday i was alone at home and got so scared in the second part that did not have the courage to watch the last part....no way i am out of it...

Dear I thnk u should nt give up . d show reallyy gonna turn veryy veryy inteesting n plus KINSHUk''s Brilliant Acting will add 4 moons 2 it . d back story will 2 b revealed n I thnk u should nt give up . Just a suggestion for u . Srryy if i offended u .

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i think he is doin all dis to make nivi alone.. As he wants to have nivi jus for himself n no one else..

N also 2nd thing is viren is framin sid for all dis.. So tht nivi hates sid n doesnt even think abut her past wid him n also nt to even think of lovin him again..

or mayb he has some childhood issue over sid gettin everythin.. So he doesnt want to share nivi with him even in her past..

Lets see how his charater shape up...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08VirMan_ArShi

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandipai

we all are facing different kind of stresses at work, at home, surrounded by fake relatives and friends at home and work, politics...i am sad that same they want to show in serials too...i loved this show but now have to give it up...dont have the patience to watch such scary shows....i regret i wasted my time watching this and in the end this is what they have given us...obsession and possesiveness was ok, but hurting nivi and those strange expressions on nivis face are unacceptable, yesterday i was alone at home and got so scared in the second part that did not have the courage to watch the last part....no way i am out of it...

OMG poor u. Don't worry sweetheart! Just say to yourself he is doing it for Nivi's love, I'm sure there is a justification for all this. Don't quit, it will be gripping but good. At least its not the usual Saas- bahu or sister's drama.
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wadi..doll

my heart is broken i dint wanted to see viren as the stalker
me tooCry Crywhy Viren is d stalkerCryCry
aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
He then tells himself that he needs to be more careful as Nivi had almost caught him at the hotel but luckily he managed to escape. He also tells himself he needs to be careful the next time he appears in front of her.

but viren didnt tell nething like this right...?he was angry about siddharth....

Go to top