Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

the stalker is viren ... article.. (Page 2)

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Cry ya its very depressing....

jaysp Goldie
jaysp
jaysp

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
 I hope he justifies his actions - he actually hurt her and thats not love - even if it is obsessive.  Obsessive lovers don't scare you and harm you without your knowledge. They are pretty upfront about it. They can be abusive to some extent - one momet they love you and one moment they are extremely possessive about you. But thats not what Viren is doing. The second stalker in the dark - the one who hit Nivi almost looked like a female - his GF?
Will watch a few more episodes to see how the story unfolds but if Viren's character becomes completely negative I am not watching this show.
 All the romantic moments almost have no meaning if he doesn't love her!
What is he obsessive in love for - money? Property?   Family love? Parent's love? Doesn't look like it is Nivi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

wejj Senior Member
wejj
wejj

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
no,why viren Cry this is the best jodi,now wat will happen,will nivi leave viren?
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
my heart is broken........CryCryCryCryCry.....always i control myself from suspecting viren....bcz i love nivren......why  CT's spoil such a fabulous jodi...?ok..if u want to turn him as a stalker...u can do it without harming nivi...isn't it?.....after seeing such dreadful sequences like the fire scene and yesterday's episode i can take it as all this for love.....if viren is obsessed with nivi he cant harm nivi for any reason...may he tries to isolate her from the family for his obsessed love.....bt this brutal side of viren cant be acceptable...he shld be gd and pls dont turn his character as a complete villain who dont love nivi and do all these for some other reason......pls....pls.....still hope viren is not behind harming nivi.....all the other stalker activities can be forgivable for nivi and us....bt this side of viren can't be forgivable........CryCry
YeHoKyaRahaHai IF-Sizzlerz
YeHoKyaRahaHai
YeHoKyaRahaHai

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
OMG!
shaazi IF-Rockerz
shaazi
shaazi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
m heartbrokenCry
vandipai Groupbie
vandipai
vandipai

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

we all are facing different kind of stresses at work, at home, surrounded by fake relatives and friends at home and work, politics...i am sad that same they want to show in serials too...i loved this show but now have to give it up...dont have the patience to watch such scary shows....i regret i wasted my time watching this and in the end this is what they have given us...obsession and possesiveness was ok, but hurting nivi and those strange expressions on nivis face are unacceptable, yesterday i was alone at home and got so scared in the second part that did not have the courage to watch the last part....no way i am out of it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
kya baath hai Mr Viren Sood?? tum toh stalker hi nikhli. lmao i felt that coming ever since the HM. oh well i'm sure he has a very specific and a justified reason to do so, i can imagine Kinny's expressions WOW he is gonna look fit playing the stalker.  x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 19 January 2011 at 6:42am

Go to top