Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

the stalker is viren ... article..

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Mystery behind Nivi's stalker to be revealed in Chand Chupa

Neha Sargam

The time has come for Nivedita's (Neha Sargam) stalker to get exposed in Chand Chupa Baadal Mein. In the next couple of episodes, a high-octane dramatic sequence will reveal the mystery person.

A source says, "It was a very dreadful experience for Nivi when a stalker attacked her along with his partner during her honeymoon. Viren and Nivi had to cut short their holiday and return home. Nivi is embarrassed about not having spent any time together with Viren while he is very annoyed with whatever happened to her in Goa. He asks his entire family to tell him the truth about who is harassing her. He also warns them that he will not rest till he finds out the person who has been causing Nivi all this mental trauma."

Our source further says, "Chanchal intervenes in between and tells him his wife has gone mad and she needs treatment. So it is better if he goes for some medical aid for Nivi. Later Nivi tries to calm him down and they both go to their room. The two have a nice romantic conversation when Nivi asks him to get fresh before leaving for work. Viren goes to take a bath and removes his shirt and finds a scar on his back and it is the same scar caused by Nivi to her stalker! Viren looks at the bleeding scar and gives a strange smile.

He then tells himself that he needs to be more careful as Nivi had almost caught him at the hotel but luckily he managed to escape. He also tells himself he needs to be careful the next time he appears in front of her."

Meanwhile, Kinshuk Mahajan, who plays Viren in the show, feigns ignorance and says, "The stalker could be any person from the Sood family, but I do not know who it is. I think the audience should watch the drama unfold."

Though it will be revealed that Viren is behind all this, Nivi will not know about it now. Eventually, she will suspect him and then Viren might disclose the real reason behind his odd behaviour.

Edited by teddybear66 - 19 January 2011 at 4:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

movie_sbsalekh1RajithavMonuKaKinshukvids08sihuzarmeenoVirMan_ArShiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Thanks fr the update. But Damn!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasha74sihu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
OMG teddy what is this jaanCry i was posting eirlier that i felt the bleeding and the shirt of the MP has some relevence but i didnt think it will turn out like this. oh well my faith will always remain of Viren so why am i worrying??I dont feel its Viren though, like Kinny said it can be anyone in the sood house.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

vanu77 Groupbie
vanu77
vanu77

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Why VirenCry behind all this......we all fans were expecting Nivren  some more romantic moments.....but. now new drama......there Jodi is best and it should not break.
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
my heart is broken i dint wanted to see viren as the stalker
Rajithav Senior Member
Rajithav
Rajithav

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
I would say this is good move...... this is the way I think Nivedita's character will be justified, because this is when she will come out of dependency on Viren and emerge independent and bold. On the other hand challenge Viren , the challenge track between these would be interesting and then Viren realizing his mistake and trying to patch with Nivi all these will definetely take this story ahead for one more year.

From the acting perspective it will prove to be good for both Kinshuk and Neha.

Honestly I think they should give some role change for Abhishek and Rishma as well. Afterall they also need to build their career in this serial.They are making there characters as dum as possible.

Edited by Rajithav - 19 January 2011 at 4:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusabihaa.

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
m not happyUnhappyCry
cocojatti92 Goldie
cocojatti92
cocojatti92

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged