Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

i am so not liking this !! (Page 2)

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rokafan24

if you truly love someone you don't go about ruining your partner's reputation...this new twist so not right...arjun-arohi are one eternal couple n showing such a twist is definitely not acceptable to ArjuHi fans..they better change the track!!

he still loves her the same..but the pain withinn him for losing his sis' child has overcome his love for her...and mainly he thnks its bcoz of arohi..
its so posible...say whn our arjun will again sacrifice everythng for this girl...thn I'll ask you was it true love or not
come on guys love story has shades...you can't expect spring everytym...it goes through every emotion

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leena946MitEssHsurpatel

leena946 Newbie
leena946
leena946

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
yeaa u r right that arjun shouldn't have spoilt arohi's character and reputation..but it was totally required..or else he would have landed up in jail n arohi would have been the one filing the case against him...
now ahluwalia's cant send him to jail...n this new twist will be very interesting to watch in the coming episodes..coz i think now arohi will start living with arjun n their stupid arguements n nok-jhok will start...
i m soo waiting to watch it...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatelangelina285

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
I agree that the way arjun behaved he was lkng more lk a villian n he shouldnt hv insulted arohi lk that in front of everyone bt it is ok gyes they will i think soon show arjun feeling bad for what he has done bt not showing it off hv patience n faith in karan n kmh gyes
Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
@Priyal - I am happy to see that Arohi is shown to be a strong character! She will not cry because she has not accept defeat and she is not the loser

@angelina285 - Love story can exist and exists without misunderstanding depending the characters of the lovers. In reel situation as drama is needed, extreme situation is addressed.

@samhit - The interesting twist has yet to come, let's wait for the maha episode and light will be shed.

@ all - I appreciate that she is trying to do something new where both leads are antagonists temporarily,leaving the audience see that the leads can act really good in negative roles. It is a gifted challenge for the leads. As they are protagonists, we know it is temporary.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
 im loving teh trackk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
well.. becoming badnaam in chandigarh is a very sorry state.. but i believe if arjun were a true villian aka kamina.. he would have badnaam-fied her and left her there as opposed to have married her..when misunderstandings clear.. they both can have a happy life.. so i dont see a downside to this track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nish

garvitaarora Newbie
garvitaarora
garvitaarora

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i also agree with u.........this is not done............Arjun is very harsh with Arohi........not liking it all,he crossed all the limits of decency.........
Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Life is not always a bed of roses.
Thus,Arjohi cant always be happy happy.
Ups and down come in life
What i don't like about Ekta's plays is one things,Things go on extreme.If the guys begins loving,His love becomes his junoon & deewangi.& when guys begins hating a girl,he takes it as a mission to destroy her life.
They should develop the character moderately.;)

That's what i think

Edited by meepha - 19 January 2011 at 11:57am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index