Nandini to be thrown out of the house - Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Nandini to be thrown out of the house in Dil Se Diya Vachan

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8650-nandini-to-be-thrown-out-of-the-house-in-dil-se-diya-vachan.htm

Edited by -Aysha- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
thnx soooooo much

crms thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Aysha. 
Prem hearing only half the tape was very predictable. 

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the article link aysha, posted comments there too

hmmm... i think prem will rush out after hearing half of the recording and leave it playing for dadi and urmila to hear but when will nandini tell him to meet her at the fort... and why the fort? last time they were caught by the police there.... does she want to repeat that ðŸ˜•

and they come home afterwards... so where do they ....ummmm.... ok wait and watch i guess 
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the info Aysha........

Fatima, as I commented on the Prem ki Nagri...........that thought has been in my mind since I read the other article yesterday!  😳
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel so bad for nandini. I would think that after they slept together that prem would be more sensitive to her and take the time to listento her. Come on kalyani save the day!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am disappointed with Prem, I know he feels hurt that she didn't confide in him but the fact remains she was raped and for him to follow his family and throw her out is just wrong.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Total dumb move on Nandini's part to put it all out there on tape recorder instead of telling prem her personally...Hope she put krushna's name as a darinda when she recorded..Cant believe Kalyani was in support of throwing Nandini out...Have to watch it to believe it..

Prem is in initial shock but will put it all together and support his wife...Govind, Pallavi, Kalyani and Prem are Nandini's support system...If Sumati finds out she would support Nandini too..

Dadi, Urmila & Aai seriously need their brains checked out...Grrrr
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for sharing...poor nandini...😔
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was very sad poor Nandini😭,well she was never  advised  by anyone be it Dr Kalyani,Govind or Pallavi to handle with maturity,When Nandini came to know about  her rape on her B'day she wanted to say about it to Prem on that day itself but was stoped by Dr kalyani citing Prapti's engagement.If Nandini without listening to Dr Kalyani could have had open heart talk with Prem as a friend could have not created misunderstanding  with Prem or trouble for Nandini...now she is in trouble.I think when Nandini came to know it is Krushna who raped her just complicated things bcoz Prapti's  marriage is also involved and she came under constant pressure and she started having doubt  Will Prem beleive Krushna is the rapist😡Well Krushna was talking sweet to Prem and acting gentle before him

Well today's episode just says she wanted to have open heart talk with Prem,but does not have courage to face his true love for her nor does she has any encouragement remember Dr K was saying intially I cannot imagine how Prem will react when he will come to know Nandini was raped 🤢.So it was a big discouragement ,even Govind-Pallavi also wanted Nandini to hide this truth from Prem.....and Krushna droping at their house at the drop of a hat and misbehaving with her subtly forced Nandini to record on a tape...but the tape turned real villain when Prem wanted to hear the real thing it just stoped😲😭....poor PreNa💔

Today My heart nearly stoped when I read the article nandini is going to be thrown out 😭

Nandini had many opportunity to say to Prem about Krushna but circumstance forced her to be silent ;Nandini was worried about Prem's safety too so could not share with any one poor Nandini😔
Now what is going on with Govind's mom😕,is Krushna going to stay with Govind's family once he is thrown out of the house (when they come to know Krushna raped Nandini ) to torture nandini😔

Well thanks 4 the update😊
Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago