much antipitated move, but wrong track!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hai re hai the cv's remind me of the song 'didi tera devar divana' in hum aapke hai kaun...the lyrics go like this:

main boli ki machale ke dil mere hai
woh kharbooja laaye jo neembu mangaye

we wanted bolder scenes between maan and geet and they give it with AA ( as per the precap...which may not happen in reality)!! for maneet it is still the chand tare dialogues, hand kissing, nd similar hugs but  smooching for AA! not fair... at least seniority ka tho respect detha..maneet has been romancing for more than a year now
it is the loss of the cvs....their trps r suffering for i change the channel as soon AA track comes...i am not even bothered where the story is going, how arjun is going to take revenge thro anne...i will see them as they unfold, but i refuse to watch the AA track...i change the channel, even the news channel is better than them.....i think seeing sbs and sbb many scenes of maan and geet r edited and not shown...i wonder why? do they come out as too hot???
I also think of that the CVs think they are toooooooooooo hot to handle on TV screen but not fair with MAANEETs fans as we luv to see their romance again n again.
cv r in confusion dekhaye to dekhaye kya😆😆😆