India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kala's Background Music....

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Guys ystday when i was wactching LTL i noticed the backgroung music of Kalavati....i felt it was similar to Tapasya's (uttaran) music.....smthng lika " tata tigad tanaa tata tigad tanan tanannnn" LOLhahah smthng like this i love this alaap but i hate Dat mirchi Baai Kala.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10august

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I love kala for playing cupid most of the times for TaSha...
I hate her the most for making life hell for nakku....
but these days she is simply boring ..I hated her when she lied to nakku that dutta is backDead

and the BG score yeah the last bit was similar to tapasya's and she is also having jagtap's BG score as her's these daysDead
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
It seems that u watch all the shows lol. Waise, i don't watch any crap lyk uttaran, so can't comment on it. Sorry if crap luks abusive bt i can't find any other suitable word lol.
AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

It seems that u watch all the shows lol. Waise, i don't watch any crap lyk uttaran, so can't comment on it. Sorry if crap luks abusive bt i can't find any other suitable word lol.
no i dont watch all shows but dat day i was just surfing channels and i saw it i hate dat show rather i ll watch Discovery show........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10august

shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

no i dont watch all shows but dat day i was just surfing channels and i saw it i hate dat show rather i ll watch Discovery show........
Why did u say rather i'll watch discovery shows, i mean they r quite interesting nd knowledgeable, if nt that, i can atleast say that i lyk the beauty of the nature, except for that man vs wild. That man don't deserves to be called a human.
AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Why did u say rather i'll watch discovery shows, i mean they r quite interesting nd knowledgeable, if nt that, i can atleast say that i lyk the beauty of the nature, except for that man vs wild. That man don't deserves to be called a human.
i watch the haunted i simply love it also meaga structures ..oops i think we have made this Discovery Forum hahahah...........neways........i hope Dutta discovers dat who tried to kill him....
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

i watch the haunted i simply love it also meaga structures ..oops i think we have made this Discovery Forum hahahah...........neways........i hope Dutta discovers dat who tried to kill him....
Discovery forum ROFL . Waise, i, rather all of us also hopes that dutta discovers that chaskar nd kala tried to kill him nd i know that this vl surely happen.

Waise aaj humari kuch jyada hi baat ho rahi hai. Hai na lol.
rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
LTL, Uttaran nd Bhagyavidhata all have the same people doing background score: Vinhan-Akash, dats y.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top