Pratigya

muwahss to meera rai (Page 3)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by MERARAI

Good morning Posterwas!Hug (Imagine me standing at the imaginary Podium)Embarrassed

Well talk about surprises! Thank you telstra for this postClap. Thank you to everyone for your kind wordsSmile. I am humbled by your appreciationBig smile. In my own defense all I can say is that I have a reputation of having a wild imagination since I was a child acc' to my familyWinkErmmLOL

Tanths, you remembered my obsession with everything SAAT...........from saat dena to saat janams.Thumbs Up

Now that the twit track is heading to a close (let's keep our fingers and toes crossed) it's time to bring back the posterwas who have been reading in silence waiting to join us again.  When we encounter poor and unpalatable tracks we appreciate the good ones.

surprises eh!!!   you been walking around with your imaginary speechBig smile...you are truely an amazing lady, acquaintances, are very lucky to be in your present. you have definitely brighten up this forum with kind words day in and day out. Thumbs Up

Thankoo miaBig smileEmbarrassedHug

Truth be told, I always speak and write extempo. What I feel is what you hear from me, always. Big smile

I watched a little bit of the golden globe awards last night and looks like that's still on my mind.
Embarrassed

Edited by MERARAI - 19 January 2011 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by dhakarn

yeah , its the positive outlook that's also keeping me glued to MKAP..................Smile

for me there are four people tanthya,meerarai ofcourse charisma sis and yourself i adore u people u actually bring in the positive thoughts in me thankyou allClapStar
chalo ab sab kay sab asmaan say zameen par aa jao shabbashROFL

Thank you yaar - abho thods udh ney do....... we will come back down after komarsh SR, as long as that naina doesnt barge in and give us a big knock down. hehehheheeh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIMitu_

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Truely Mera and Tanths are both commendable.

MERARAI

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
This Forums Rocks just bcoz of wonderful writers we have like Meera,Tanthya,Carisma,Nisha,dharkan,MMG and many many more.........Thanks everyone for making this forum shining and joyful.
I just love everything you guys write...its such a breath of fresh air !! Though I am not very active these days bcoz of my work ommitments but I always make sure to peek to read your wonderful Posts. 
Thank you all for being such a wonderul, authentic voice !!

Thanks dear for this Wonderful Post!!

Edited by td_dhoom - 20 January 2011 at 9:57am

MERARAI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index