Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den:Mere Paas MAAN Hai#2:Geet trps PG2 (Page 15)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I think they are just pulling our legs, Medha. Maybe they read the FB comments about why only jaimal pictures were shown and are tryuing to trap us in another trps raising suspense. Dont think there will be any more hurdle unless the CVs are in a self destructive mode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhami7chimes49erFan

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@ Vini: More drama? I hope not.

Yet, pertinently, NES is finally missing from all the photos released thus far. Or did I miss her 'coz she is non-existent?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimes

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Yup opti.. moi too thinks no mor draaamaaas! its don with.. n All izz WellL!! ha ha ha..

hegdemedha

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

why you girls behaving like this...........it is like noah building the ark and already deciding to row it even before God predicted the flood..............

marriage will happen ......nothing will go wrong anymore ........and i am not that lucky that arjun will drown NES..so yes she will also be alive............

hegdemedha

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@vini...kabootar service is faster than you........ROFL..2050 mein my grandchildren would be reading the mystery of the dotsROFLROFL

aapysode dekh baaki math dekhROFL

@Bold: ROFLROFL ROFLROFL...

Kya karoon yaar... DisapproveThe Geet team are throwing me out of the sets...so how am i supposed to get their interview?? ROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL So i thought of going Harman way n enter a time machine..who knows what i'll see in the future huh?? WinkROFLROFL ROFL IF i see DB n GC married with as many kids as the size of a football team..then the answer to Anu's question would be : They were just friends and nothing more when holding each other's hands in Today's E24 segment... 

ROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhami7chimessun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged

@vini.............i hope you survive that ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.....

....anu .....jaddu ki jhaapi for youHugROFLROFL
hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

@Bold: ROFLROFL ROFLROFL...

Kya karoon yaar... DisapproveThe Geet team are throwing me out of the sets...so how am i supposed to get their interview?? ROFL So i thought of going Harman way n enter a time machine..who knows what i'll see in the future huh?? WinkROFLROFL ROFL IF i see DB n GC married with as many kids as the size of a football team..then the answer to Anu's question would be : They were just friends and nothing more when holding each other's hands in Today's E24 segment... 

ROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL

Vini, in the interest of accurate reporting and maintaining journalistic ethics, maybe you want to specify "married to each other"?

Blueberry_07

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Someone is overexcitedLOLLOL..read the full article especially the bold partWinkLOL

Wedding bells for Geet and Maan
STARONE.IN

STAR One's most loved show Geet –Hui Sabse Parayi is all set for the wedding between Geet and Maan.

STARONE.IN

With the ceremonies going underway, the fans now await the bride and the bridegroom to exchange garlands and do the saath phera. It's a great moment for the show, as Geet has endured so many hardships to come this far. The recent arrest of her brother Brij, will hopefully ensure that she lives a happily married life.

There is a lot of fun during the ceremony. Geet looks glamorous in a traditional lehenga and Maan can't take his eyes off her. There is music, dance and a lot of laughter. Family, friends and well-wishers cannot contain their happiness looking at the newlyweds.

Friends tease Maan and Geet before the garlands are exchanged. They try lifting Maan up so that Geet cannot put the garland around him. However, Maan bows a bit so that Geet can garland him. Geet looks very coy as well.

"I'm really happy to be marrying Geet. I'm very excited about the wedding day and there will no longer be any obstacles with Brij's arrest. I would like to thank the fans for their love and support," said an elated Maan.

In the middle of the celebrations, Maan would again be in a dilemma about whether Geet or the child should survive. What will his decision be? Will there be any problem during the jay mala sequence? Don't forget to watch Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Saturday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
http://starone.in/news/1239/wedding-bells-for-geet-and-maan.aspx

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shinusDillikudimi7chimes-pixie-MishtyShonavivacious_gurlMeetu_Anu49erFansun29

Go to top