Devil's Den:Mere Paas MAAN Hai#2:Geet trps PG2 - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sun29

@anu......ur fillings need to be teckled........aapysode dekh baaki math dekh🤣

Reading this, a demon is awakening inside me🤣 before it unleashes here, I will log off from IF🤣

bye all! have fun!

I think they are just pulling our legs, Medha. Maybe they read the FB comments about why only jaimal pictures were shown and are tryuing to trap us in another trps raising suspense. Dont think there will be any more hurdle unless the CVs are in a self destructive mode.
@ Vini: More drama? I hope not.

Yet, pertinently, NES is finally missing from all the photos released thus far. Or did I miss her 'coz she is non-existent?
Yup opti.. moi too thinks no mor draaamaaas! its don with.. n All izz WellL!! ha ha ha..

why you girls behaving like this...........it is like noah building the ark and already deciding to row it even before God predicted the flood..............

marriage will happen ......nothing will go wrong anymore ........and i am not that lucky that arjun will drown NES..so yes she will also be alive............
Originally posted by sun29

@vini...kabootar service is faster than you........🤣..2050 mein my grandchildren would be reading the mystery of the dots🤣🤣

aapysode dekh baaki math dekh🤣

@Bold: ROFLROFL ROFLROFL...

Kya karoon yaar... 😒The Geet team are throwing me out of the sets...so how am i supposed to get their interview?? ROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL So i thought of going Harman way n enter a time machine..who knows what i'll see in the future huh?? 😉. ROFLROFL ROFL IF i see DB n GC married with as many kids as the size of a football team..then the answer to Anu's question would be : They were just friends and nothing more when holding each other's hands in Today's E24 segment... 

ROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFL

@vini.............i hope you survive that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....

....anu .....jaddu ki jhaapi for you🤗🤣🤣
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

@Bold: 🤣🤣 🤣🤣...

Kya karoon yaar... 😒The Geet team are throwing me out of the sets...so how am i supposed to get their interview?? 🤣 So i thought of going Harman way n enter a time machine..who knows what i'll see in the future huh?? 😉. 🤣🤣 🤣 IF i see DB n GC married with as many kids as the size of a football team..then the answer to Anu's question would be : They were just friends and nothing more when holding each other's hands in Today's E24 segment... 

🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣

Vini, in the interest of accurate reporting and maintaining journalistic ethics, maybe you want to specify "married to each other"?
Someone is overexcited😆😆..read the full article especially the bold part😉😆

Wedding bells for Geet and Maan

STAR One's most loved show Geet –Hui Sabse Parayi is all set for the wedding between Geet and Maan.

With the ceremonies going underway, the fans now await the bride and the bridegroom to exchange garlands and do the saath phera. It's a great moment for the show, as Geet has endured so many hardships to come this far. The recent arrest of her brother Brij, will hopefully ensure that she lives a happily married life.

There is a lot of fun during the ceremony. Geet looks glamorous in a traditional lehenga and Maan can't take his eyes off her. There is music, dance and a lot of laughter. Family, friends and well-wishers cannot contain their happiness looking at the newlyweds.

Friends tease Maan and Geet before the garlands are exchanged. They try lifting Maan up so that Geet cannot put the garland around him. However, Maan bows a bit so that Geet can garland him. Geet looks very coy as well.

"I'm really happy to be marrying Geet. I'm very excited about the wedding day and there will no longer be any obstacles with Brij's arrest. I would like to thank the fans for their love and support," said an elated Maan.

In the middle of the celebrations, Maan would again be in a dilemma about whether Geet or the child should survive. What will his decision be? Will there be any problem during the jay mala sequence? Don't forget to watch Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi every Monday to Saturday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
http://starone.in/news/1239/wedding-bells-for-geet-and-maan.aspx

i hope they have that hiding the ring in coloured water ritual too which they show in every movie and show after wedding.............